Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 ... 1426 1427
@TheBlackOrchid 4 Eggs! I'll CR them to you when they hatch. Thank you for the tip!
@TheBlackOrchid 4 Eggs! I'll CR them to you when they hatch. Thank you for the tip!
8Lpal06.gif
@Lunalatic I have one available if you are still looking for a nest
@Lunalatic I have one available if you are still looking for a nest
Renter's Review:
I recently rented a nest from @phantomlegions, who was both polite and prompt when it came to communication and transferring of dragons.
Thank you again for hosting!
Renter's Review:
I recently rented a nest from @phantomlegions, who was both polite and prompt when it came to communication and transferring of dragons.
lOuuNpG.png tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png gems_badge_100.png
[quote name="Naramyon" date="2019-05-25 04:56:36" ] Renter's Review: I recently rented a nest from @phantomlegions, who was both polite and prompt when it came to communication and transferring of dragons. Thank you again for hosting! [/quote] Thank you for the review! Happy to host any time :)
Naramyon wrote on 2019-05-25 04:56:36:
Renter's Review:

Thank you for the review! Happy to host any time :)
@GadzooksTD

Sounds great, sending!
@GadzooksTD

Sounds great, sending!
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
@Grinder I'm available now if you still need someone
@Grinder I'm available now if you still need someone
Dragons drawin as pokemon ->PltB5Cx.png7ZR1QzK.pngtlO8snW.png
@Dragonaxew @Vulpess @Tee @IceDragon1006 @NeophyteRedglare @InuKimi @Naufragate

I'm looking for a Plague nest, does anyone have one available? Please, I'm looking for a active user. The dragons are RTB and well-feed. I can take them back the same day they are hatched. My name is in their bio.
@Dragonaxew @Vulpess @Tee @IceDragon1006 @NeophyteRedglare @InuKimi @Naufragate

I'm looking for a Plague nest, does anyone have one available? Please, I'm looking for a active user. The dragons are RTB and well-feed. I can take them back the same day they are hatched. My name is in their bio.
lm2-storytime.png lm2-storytime.jpg
@Wahlmur @bellzan @Daster @Fate2726 @Vardia @starrynightren @ArcaneLibrarian @MyHeroMako @Not0a0mundane @arabellastrange @astora

I'm looking for a Arcane nest, does anyone have one available? I'm looking for a active user, please. The dragons are RTB and well-feed. I can take them back the same day they are hatched. My name is in their bio.

Thank you ArcaneLibrarian!
@Wahlmur @bellzan @Daster @Fate2726 @Vardia @starrynightren @ArcaneLibrarian @MyHeroMako @Not0a0mundane @arabellastrange @astora

I'm looking for a Arcane nest, does anyone have one available? I'm looking for a active user, please. The dragons are RTB and well-feed. I can take them back the same day they are hatched. My name is in their bio.

Thank you ArcaneLibrarian!
lm2-storytime.png lm2-storytime.jpg
@LM2 I have nests open if you are still in need.
@LM2 I have nests open if you are still in need.
sig_1.png
free_rabbit_avatar_3_by_tirrih-d54kk09.gif
@LM2 both my nests are occupied for the next three days - but after I am free!
@LM2 both my nests are occupied for the next three days - but after I am free!
UwUnl7O.png
1 2 ... 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 ... 1426 1427