Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED - Winners Page 6!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Everyone can only win once, so any doubles that show up when I rando-list this will defer to the next person; each person can either make me a list of preferences, or wait until their turn rolls around and then you can choose from the remaining prizes! The winning screenshot is here; in the next post I'll ping the winners! [quote][img]http://i.imgur.com/17KDCFc.png[/img][/quote]
Everyone can only win once, so any doubles that show up when I rando-list this will defer to the next person; each person can either make me a list of preferences, or wait until their turn rolls around and then you can choose from the remaining prizes!

The winning screenshot is here; in the next post I'll ping the winners!
Quote:
17KDCFc.png
SO Our winners, in order of who gets to choose their spoils!!!

@MissMagicalStar
@Pravde
@Elium
@LegolianM
@domyouji
@BlazeRocket
@iverin
@Artisans
@CrimsonCutie666
@littleboots
@BlazeRocket
@RainRaven
@Prototypical
@Peacake
@dragonqueenjess
@Mattnificent
@Kaysper
SO Our winners, in order of who gets to choose their spoils!!!

@MissMagicalStar
@Pravde
@Elium
@LegolianM
@domyouji
@BlazeRocket
@iverin
@Artisans
@CrimsonCutie666
@littleboots
@BlazeRocket
@RainRaven
@Prototypical
@Peacake
@dragonqueenjess
@Mattnificent
@Kaysper
Picks:
1. Sky High
2. I've Got Sunshine
Picks:
1. Sky High
2. I've Got Sunshine
@Orestes
Thank you so much for holding this raffle!!

My pick is the You're tearing me apart Lisa! please!
By choice of what flight eyes, do you mean any flight or the two featured?
@Orestes
Thank you so much for holding this raffle!!

My pick is the You're tearing me apart Lisa! please!
By choice of what flight eyes, do you mean any flight or the two featured?
1. I've got Sunshine on a Cloudy Day
2. When its cold outside Ive got the month of May
3. Almost Ivory
4. A-Maize-ing!
5. The Darkest Shadows

Thank you for the raffle!
1. I've got Sunshine on a Cloudy Day
2. When its cold outside Ive got the month of May
3. Almost Ivory
4. A-Maize-ing!
5. The Darkest Shadows

Thank you for the raffle!
@MissMagicalStar - Any flight, and I will do my very best to find you a nest! you choose the eyes you'd like most and i'll take care of the rest. c: They breed on May 26th; Tomorrow I'm going to put a note up in my clan profile to keep track of everything. And you're very welcome! Again, congratulations, and thank you for all of your help!
@MissMagicalStar - Any flight, and I will do my very best to find you a nest! you choose the eyes you'd like most and i'll take care of the rest. c: They breed on May 26th; Tomorrow I'm going to put a note up in my clan profile to keep track of everything. And you're very welcome! Again, congratulations, and thank you for all of your help!
@domyouji - You're very welcome!! Thank you for all of your help for Mama Shadowbinder!
@domyouji - You're very welcome!! Thank you for all of your help for Mama Shadowbinder!
@Orestes I'm fine with any flight colour eyes, but my greatest preference would be from wind.
@Orestes I'm fine with any flight colour eyes, but my greatest preference would be from wind.
@Orestes Oh wow! I totally didn't expect to win.

Uhhhh since the sky baby is taken can I please get the "I've got sunshine" banana boy?
@Orestes Oh wow! I totally didn't expect to win.

Uhhhh since the sky baby is taken can I please get the "I've got sunshine" banana boy?
@MissMagicalStar - Then wind eyes it shall be! Which is perfect because wind is one of the easiest flights I have access to a nest from

@elium Absolutely! I'll set up a crossroads for you now c: Congratulations! Thank you for your participation and help in making this possible!
@MissMagicalStar - Then wind eyes it shall be! Which is perfect because wind is one of the easiest flights I have access to a nest from

@elium Absolutely! I'll set up a crossroads for you now c: Congratulations! Thank you for your participation and help in making this possible!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9