Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED - Winners Page 6!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
OH wow! I've never won anything before!

I hope I'm doing this right. Here are my five top picks, if they're still available?

1. The Darkest Shadows
2. When the Lights go Down
3. Familiar Pack One
4. Familiar Pack Three
5. Familiar Pack Two

@Orestes

Edit: Ooops. I should probably ping, right?
OH wow! I've never won anything before!

I hope I'm doing this right. Here are my five top picks, if they're still available?

1. The Darkest Shadows
2. When the Lights go Down
3. Familiar Pack One
4. Familiar Pack Three
5. Familiar Pack Two

@Orestes

Edit: Ooops. I should probably ping, right?
@orestes SCREECH! Thank you for letting me participate; I'm gonna go ahead and leave this here.

1) When its cold outside Ive got the month of May
2) Coal smudged flower
3) Radioactive
4) Rainbow Sprite
5) The Darkest Shadows
@orestes SCREECH! Thank you for letting me participate; I'm gonna go ahead and leave this here.

1) When its cold outside Ive got the month of May
2) Coal smudged flower
3) Radioactive
4) Rainbow Sprite
5) The Darkest Shadows
@orestes Oh sweet!!!!

It looks like the three ahead of me already have their picks, so I'm going to go with "Radioactive" with wind eyes. :D
@orestes Oh sweet!!!!

It looks like the three ahead of me already have their picks, so I'm going to go with "Radioactive" with wind eyes. :D
NLdJQtw.png
pLcovI9.png
eswSnrS.png
oaolHwW.png
l8NOdbs.png

apHvgZq.png
WHOOPS Nobody saw that...

Okay! Noted :D im pretty sure they breed in a week and a few days, I will double check when I am on my laptop and not my phone.... @LegolianM
WHOOPS Nobody saw that...

Okay! Noted :D im pretty sure they breed in a week and a few days, I will double check when I am on my laptop and not my phone.... @LegolianM
@orestes

Thank you so much! And a big congrats to shadow! Since 3 have already been claimed I'm just going to list my top 6.

1. Radioactive
2. Almost Ivory
3. Coal smudged Flower
4. A-maize-ing
5. A life aquatic
6. There's an Inappropriate Joke Here...
@orestes

Thank you so much! And a big congrats to shadow! Since 3 have already been claimed I'm just going to list my top 6.

1. Radioactive
2. Almost Ivory
3. Coal smudged Flower
4. A-maize-ing
5. A life aquatic
6. There's an Inappropriate Joke Here...
CFCEbadge_zps0929d5a0.png
@orestes Oh wow, this is the first time I've won a main prize in a raffle! Shadowbinder is my new favorite dragon auntie.

I think a list of ten will be slightly more than enough to guaranty something on here will be available by the time you get to me, since the first three have already been chosen?

1. When the Lights Go Down...
2. The Coatle on Fire
3. Radioactive (Wind Eyes)
4. Coal-Smudged Flower
5. The Darkest Shadows
6. Almost Ivory
7. When It's Cold Outside I've Got the Month of May
8. A Life Aquatic
9. A-Maize-ing!
10. Rainbow Sprite

(Edit: Oh yeah, pinging might help a bit to make sure this doesn't get lost in a flood of responses, huh?)
@orestes Oh wow, this is the first time I've won a main prize in a raffle! Shadowbinder is my new favorite dragon auntie.

I think a list of ten will be slightly more than enough to guaranty something on here will be available by the time you get to me, since the first three have already been chosen?

1. When the Lights Go Down...
2. The Coatle on Fire
3. Radioactive (Wind Eyes)
4. Coal-Smudged Flower
5. The Darkest Shadows
6. Almost Ivory
7. When It's Cold Outside I've Got the Month of May
8. A Life Aquatic
9. A-Maize-ing!
10. Rainbow Sprite

(Edit: Oh yeah, pinging might help a bit to make sure this doesn't get lost in a flood of responses, huh?)
Since i am so far down the list, if it is okay, i would rather just wait and see what is left than assemble a priority list now.
Since i am so far down the list, if it is okay, i would rather just wait and see what is left than assemble a priority list now.
omg I'M SO EMBARRASSED I made a small mistake; I thought the banana twins were Iridescent but they're not! I don't know how I missed that, and I apologize profusely for the false advertising that came with my mistake.

@domyouji since you would be the recipient of the girl do you want to change your first choice or still receive her? I'm so so very sorry about the mixup
omg I'M SO EMBARRASSED I made a small mistake; I thought the banana twins were Iridescent but they're not! I don't know how I missed that, and I apologize profusely for the false advertising that came with my mistake.

@domyouji since you would be the recipient of the girl do you want to change your first choice or still receive her? I'm so so very sorry about the mixup
@orestes I'm still more than happy to receive her, it's all good ♥
@orestes I'm still more than happy to receive her, it's all good ♥
@domyouji okay ;; Again I'm so sorry orz
@domyouji okay ;; Again I'm so sorry orz
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9