Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED - Winners Page 6!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@orestes No problem, she's still a gorgeous coatl and I'm still thrilled to bits
@orestes No problem, she's still a gorgeous coatl and I'm still thrilled to bits
ANOTHER mistake I made; I listed BlazeRocket twice! Also @artisans is deferring her prize, so I have two more winners!

@superkappa
@kippur
ANOTHER mistake I made; I listed BlazeRocket twice! Also @artisans is deferring her prize, so I have two more winners!

@superkappa
@kippur
@CrimsonCutie666 Your prize will hatch on May 15th! Then I'll send it over (single egg nest, sadly)
@CrimsonCutie666 Your prize will hatch on May 15th! Then I'll send it over (single egg nest, sadly)
@littleboots it's currently your turn to choose your prize! c: You have 24 hours from this notification to let me know which prize you'd like, before I have to move on. If I don't see you before then I'll try pinging you again later tonight!
@littleboots it's currently your turn to choose your prize! c: You have 24 hours from this notification to let me know which prize you'd like, before I have to move on. If I don't see you before then I'll try pinging you again later tonight!
Oh wow, I won! I wasn't expecting that at all. o.o Um, I'll take "A-Maize-ing!" if that's all right. Thank you so much!
Oh wow, I won! I wasn't expecting that at all. o.o Um, I'll take "A-Maize-ing!" if that's all right. Thank you so much!
@superkappa Would you mind making me a list of your preferences from the remaining prizes? I have to wait for the winners before you to claim their prizes
@superkappa Would you mind making me a list of your preferences from the remaining prizes? I have to wait for the winners before you to claim their prizes
@littleboots absolutely! The breed on May 26th, I'll ping you when they hatch c: Did you have a preference for eyes?
@littleboots absolutely! The breed on May 26th, I'll ping you when they hatch c: Did you have a preference for eyes?
doing this right now, I think.

1. The Coatl on Fire
2. A life aquatic
3. There's an Inappropriate Joke Here...
4. When the lights go down
5. A-maize-ing female
6. Rainbow sprite
doing this right now, I think.

1. The Coatl on Fire
2. A life aquatic
3. There's an Inappropriate Joke Here...
4. When the lights go down
5. A-maize-ing female
6. Rainbow sprite
Ice eyes is perfectly fine with me. :3 Thanks again!
Ice eyes is perfectly fine with me. :3 Thanks again!
@prototypical It is currently your turn to choose your prize from the unclaimed list! You have 24 hours from this notification to let me know what you'd like; I'll ping you again later this evening if I haven't heard from you!
@prototypical It is currently your turn to choose your prize from the unclaimed list! You have 24 hours from this notification to let me know what you'd like; I'll ping you again later this evening if I haven't heard from you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9