Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED - Winners Page 6!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Arkonsel LMAO well i am happy to help clean out your lair!
@Arkonsel LMAO well i am happy to help clean out your lair!
@Arkonsel woops! does Mystic have a familiar or something equipped to him? It won't let me take him!
@Arkonsel woops! does Mystic have a familiar or something equipped to him? It won't let me take him!
@Orestes Thank you. XDD I HAVE SO MUCH EXALT FODDER TAKING UP SPACE THAT I AM GOING TO NEED WHEN MY BABIES HATCH ARRRRGH. It's just like. Goddamnit self. Stop snatching up dragons from the AH!
@Orestes Thank you. XDD I HAVE SO MUCH EXALT FODDER TAKING UP SPACE THAT I AM GOING TO NEED WHEN MY BABIES HATCH ARRRRGH. It's just like. Goddamnit self. Stop snatching up dragons from the AH!
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Orestes ACK! Sorry, forgot to remove his familiar. All yours now!
@Orestes ACK! Sorry, forgot to remove his familiar. All yours now!
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Arkonsel the AH is SUCH a dangerous place, for exactly that reason xD
@Arkonsel the AH is SUCH a dangerous place, for exactly that reason xD
@Arkonsel Got him!

I went poking about your lair and not only are Nitro and Sparks positively GORGEOUS, I also had to mention having a GOOD LAUGH at poor little Ugly. That poor unfortunate soul...
@Arkonsel Got him!

I went poking about your lair and not only are Nitro and Sparks positively GORGEOUS, I also had to mention having a GOOD LAUGH at poor little Ugly. That poor unfortunate soul...
@Orestes Nitro and Sparks are GORGEOUS but not mine, alas. XD I'm just letting them borrow a nest to get some nice bright lightning eyes.

...I feel bad about naming him Ugly. I really do. BUT I HAD TO OKAY HE WAS ON SALE FOR A TINY SUM AND EVEN THAT FEELS LIKE I PAID TOO MUCH FOR HIM. I should be getting paid for keeping him in my lair.

When he's exalted, I will be so, so relieved that I no longer have to look at that eyesore. XD
@Orestes Nitro and Sparks are GORGEOUS but not mine, alas. XD I'm just letting them borrow a nest to get some nice bright lightning eyes.

...I feel bad about naming him Ugly. I really do. BUT I HAD TO OKAY HE WAS ON SALE FOR A TINY SUM AND EVEN THAT FEELS LIKE I PAID TOO MUCH FOR HIM. I should be getting paid for keeping him in my lair.

When he's exalted, I will be so, so relieved that I no longer have to look at that eyesore. XD
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Arkonsel I have to admit I feel a little bit sorry for him. That combination of colours is definitely anything but flattering, but still it makes him kind of... sweet and odd, too. XD Endearing. Not enough to save him from getting exalted, but endearing none the less.
@Arkonsel I have to admit I feel a little bit sorry for him. That combination of colours is definitely anything but flattering, but still it makes him kind of... sweet and odd, too. XD Endearing. Not enough to save him from getting exalted, but endearing none the less.
@Orestes Pfft. I know there are people who like green-purple dragons so that color combo MIGHT not have been a dealbreaker but the clown gene on a mirror with those red eyes?

Yeaaaaaahhhh. Poor baby's doomed to be exalted ASAP. And it will not be soon enough, I swear!
@Orestes Pfft. I know there are people who like green-purple dragons so that color combo MIGHT not have been a dealbreaker but the clown gene on a mirror with those red eyes?

Yeaaaaaahhhh. Poor baby's doomed to be exalted ASAP. And it will not be soon enough, I swear!
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Orestes
Are you taking in hatchlings, too? I have one certain abomination to give out. :)
@Orestes
Are you taking in hatchlings, too? I have one certain abomination to give out. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9