Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Galore's Glorious Gifts
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 98 99
This feels so nice, I've never had Eliminate before, just now I have realised how nice Colliseum feels with eliminate, that was so nice of you! [emoji=bogsneak love size=2]
This feels so nice, I've never had Eliminate before, just now I have realised how nice Colliseum feels with eliminate, that was so nice of you!
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
DON’T KNOW THEIR GENDER BUT I LOVE THEM
DON’T KNOW THEIR GENDER BUT I LOVE THEM
so nice to see the vials for new eyetypes being implemented, makes it so much easier to do more scrying and less crying about the possibilities you can't have
so nice to see the vials for new eyetypes being implemented, makes it so much easier to do more scrying and less crying about the possibilities you can't have
rYp8BR7.png
I'm so fond of puzzles that the new ones ended up being my favorite part of this update ajkhgffdgh

I'm so fond of puzzles that the new ones ended up being my favorite part of this update ajkhgffdgh

MMIcon.pngcTJbhic.png
Everything about this update is fabulous! My only question: Is there... really a reason for why the eye vials will be locked to our accounts? A lot of people are going to be stuck with eyes they don't like now and they can't sell them :/
Everything about this update is fabulous! My only question: Is there... really a reason for why the eye vials will be locked to our accounts? A lot of people are going to be stuck with eyes they don't like now and they can't sell them :/
KBuajgX.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
Galore the glorious has arrived!
Galore the glorious has arrived!
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
Bets update ever
Bets update ever
5iXiC8z.png
szLFrpq.png
jA5A7gu.png
cutkr0S.png
fkWjutW.png
QG3ZDTL.png
Such a lovely update, thank you for the lovely gifts ;-;
Such a lovely update, thank you for the lovely gifts ;-;
Galore is my fav derg. Not cause of gifts. But cause of LOOK AT THIS ONE AHHHH RLY HOT [emoji=guardian love size=2] I love this eyes, love this beard-pony-tail, LOVE
Galore is my fav derg. Not cause of gifts. But cause of LOOK AT THIS ONE AHHHH RLY HOT
I love this eyes, love this beard-pony-tail, LOVE
head200.png My time - FR + 10

Saving for Guises and Kelpie Manies but SPENDING FOR ANYTHING
Sorry for my English. It will be great if you correct my mistakes
(Hey I can draw for wishlist items)

Check my Toyhouse pls
htable200.png
Thank you so much for the gifts Staff!
Thank you so much for the gifts Staff!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 98 99