Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Galore's Glorious Gifts
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 98 99
Pretty neat update.

Thank you devs!
Pretty neat update.

Thank you devs!
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
yesss, i was already grinding for eliminates, now i only need 1 more! Also thanks for the vials! [emoji=heart size=1]
yesss, i was already grinding for eliminates, now i only need 1 more!
Also thanks for the vials!
...........extra1.png 1bVmcF7.png
Felividae

She/they | 21 | Gr15mqs.png | FR+9

fJu8hZJ.png jIABlm6.png
Thank you FR for those gifts ~ ♥
Thank you FR for those gifts ~ ♥
|| +9 || Poland || Female ||
This is wonderful!
This is wonderful!
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
amazing gifts! :0 THANK YOU! <3
amazing gifts! :0 THANK YOU! <3
yesss i love all of these!! esp the eye type modification, i know a lot of people will appreciate the change!
yesss i love all of these!! esp the eye type modification, i know a lot of people will appreciate the change!
the yachtfather
Thank you so much for the Eliminates and the eye vials!! :D So many people have especially complained about Eliminates just not being available, so this should hopefully help ease a lot of those concerns by putting them out there more readily for a while. Plus I haven't been able to hatch the Goat eyes at ALL :( (And I've bred a lot lately)

Super appreciated!
Thank you so much for the Eliminates and the eye vials!! :D So many people have especially complained about Eliminates just not being available, so this should hopefully help ease a lot of those concerns by putting them out there more readily for a while. Plus I haven't been able to hatch the Goat eyes at ALL :( (And I've bred a lot lately)

Super appreciated!
[emoji=bogsneak happy size=2]
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo1_250.pngtumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo8_250.png
Oh my god. Oh my god. Someone pinch me as hard as they possibly can, please. There are two Eliminates in my hoard and my sense of reality is just a touch shattered.

There are two Eliminates in my hoard.
Oh my god. Oh my god. Someone pinch me as hard as they possibly can, please. There are two Eliminates in my hoard and my sense of reality is just a touch shattered.

There are two Eliminates in my hoard.
m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
Thank you for your response to the community's critique/response regarding eye types. It really is appreciated that you listened and gave thought to the feedback.

And I love the revamping and tooltip edits. Thank you for your continuing work to make the site more legible! (Still hoping for night vision, but I know that is complex, so thank you for this!)

Edit: What @Dandelionqueen said.
Thank you for your response to the community's critique/response regarding eye types. It really is appreciated that you listened and gave thought to the feedback.

And I love the revamping and tooltip edits. Thank you for your continuing work to make the site more legible! (Still hoping for night vision, but I know that is complex, so thank you for this!)

Edit: What @Dandelionqueen said.
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 98 99