Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Galore's Glorious Gifts
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 98 99
This is a good step. Took awhile, but I'm pleased with your decision to make vials for new eye sights when not naturally available to older dragons. Even if 2 vials isn't exactly a lot, [s]beggars can't be choosers[/s], and I think the eliminates will really help newer players along in the coliseum. I know I wasn't able to progress there until I got myself an eliminate or two, and they were only about 1/2-2/3 the price that they are now. I think the tooltip shading is really going to bug me at first but I do think it is a good change to help people notice the variety easier at a glance... Not that it was difficult to see before, mind you. It does look a little blurry on larger screens though. Thank you for having the option to turn off the status numbers on the trading post! Not that they're unhelpful, per say, but my OCD would go nuts at seeing it on some and not on others. [emoji=bogsneak tongue size=1] Galore is a great character addition. I could stare at his face for days XD Well done on his design. Here's hoping this update helps you out, and may the anniversary go over smoothly! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
This is a good step. Took awhile, but I'm pleased with your decision to make vials for new eye sights when not naturally available to older dragons. Even if 2 vials isn't exactly a lot, beggars can't be choosers, and I think the eliminates will really help newer players along in the coliseum. I know I wasn't able to progress there until I got myself an eliminate or two, and they were only about 1/2-2/3 the price that they are now.

I think the tooltip shading is really going to bug me at first but I do think it is a good change to help people notice the variety easier at a glance... Not that it was difficult to see before, mind you. It does look a little blurry on larger screens though.

Thank you for having the option to turn off the status numbers on the trading post! Not that they're unhelpful, per say, but my OCD would go nuts at seeing it on some and not on others.

Galore is a great character addition. I could stare at his face for days XD Well done on his design.

Here's hoping this update helps you out, and may the anniversary go over smoothly!

o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
YESSSSSSSSS all of this!!! Thank you!!! What a great surprise :)
YESSSSSSSSS all of this!!! Thank you!!! What a great surprise :)
Thank you so much for adding eye vials, this makes it somewhat less frustrating to older players.

However, would you consider making them permanent? And/or adding them to Roundsey every once in a while? Or more clanbound gifts in the future? Some of us might have more than two dragons we'd like to give those eyes to.
Thank you so much for adding eye vials, this makes it somewhat less frustrating to older players.

However, would you consider making them permanent? And/or adding them to Roundsey every once in a while? Or more clanbound gifts in the future? Some of us might have more than two dragons we'd like to give those eyes to.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
This is nice, but what about the other natural eye types? Primal, multigaze, faceted. Will we be getting vials for those? And what about the other eye types, rare, unusual, uncommon? This is a good start, but it has not fixed the problem yet.
This is nice, but what about the other natural eye types? Primal, multigaze, faceted. Will we be getting vials for those? And what about the other eye types, rare, unusual, uncommon? This is a good start, but it has not fixed the problem yet.
[quote name="Lednik" date="2019-05-20 10:14:41" ] Everything about this update is fabulous! My only question: Is there... really a reason for why the eye vials will be locked to our accounts? A lot of people are going to be stuck with eyes they don't like now and they can't sell them :/ [/quote] I feel like they’re probably account-bound to keep the eyes “special”? Or something? But since each user only gets 2 vials, I think it’d be okay if we could sell them. Idk if I’m going to use my Goat vials on any of my dragons, so they’re just going to sit in my vault for now. :’D
Lednik wrote on 2019-05-20 10:14:41:
Everything about this update is fabulous! My only question: Is there... really a reason for why the eye vials will be locked to our accounts? A lot of people are going to be stuck with eyes they don't like now and they can't sell them :/

I feel like they’re probably account-bound to keep the eyes “special”? Or something?
But since each user only gets 2 vials, I think it’d be okay if we could sell them. Idk if I’m going to use my Goat vials on any of my dragons, so they’re just going to sit in my vault for now. :’D
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Yay! Wonderful update. Thank you!

Galore is a magnificent and handsome Gaurdian!
Yay! Wonderful update. Thank you!

Galore is a magnificent and handsome Gaurdian!
deitydoll_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf47x.gif
Thanks for the gifts, a real boost-up for Coliseum trainers and Eye collectors alike :D
Thanks for the gifts, a real boost-up for Coliseum trainers and Eye collectors alike :D
cool c:
cool c:
VVM4XuM.png
[quote name="@Evbay" date="2019-05-20 10:00:59" ] [quote name="@/Autopsy" date="2019-05-20 09:57:34" ] not sure if this has been asked yet, but does applying the eyes to a dragon make the dragon account bound too? [/quote] No, only the vial is [/quote] thanks for clarifying!!
@Evbay wrote on 2019-05-20 10:00:59:
@/Autopsy wrote on 2019-05-20 09:57:34:
not sure if this has been asked yet, but does applying the eyes to a dragon make the dragon account bound too?
No, only the vial is

thanks for clarifying!!
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
I like the tooltip revamp, makes it so much easier to see at a glance what the item is and what it is worth. I also like the trading post alerts, makes everything much clearer and harder to forget about.
I like the tooltip revamp, makes it so much easier to see at a glance what the item is and what it is worth. I also like the trading post alerts, makes everything much clearer and harder to forget about.
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 98 99