Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Merch + System Updates
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 59 60
I only went to see if there was an update since I was using an emote in a PM and saw the size=1 suddenly there. XD Anyway, the stickers are cute, and I really like that Vista ~ That morphology update is also pretty nice! Are we ever gonna get a way to import them into the dressing room over the mannequins so that I don't need to screw around with them on GIMP or something on my own?

Also, just looking at the new art for the shirts and such really makes me wish we would get the default dragon artworks updated to match. I know it will never happen, since that would require basically having to redo all genes/apparel, and I bet there'd be a billions errors kicking around forever after that.
I only went to see if there was an update since I was using an emote in a PM and saw the size=1 suddenly there. XD Anyway, the stickers are cute, and I really like that Vista ~ That morphology update is also pretty nice! Are we ever gonna get a way to import them into the dressing room over the mannequins so that I don't need to screw around with them on GIMP or something on my own?

Also, just looking at the new art for the shirts and such really makes me wish we would get the default dragon artworks updated to match. I know it will never happen, since that would require basically having to redo all genes/apparel, and I bet there'd be a billions errors kicking around forever after that.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
*frantically gets a job just for the stickers*

also the viSTA THE VISTA YESS

also i really like the randomize button! it should make scrying problematic gen ones pretty interesting
*frantically gets a job just for the stickers*

also the viSTA THE VISTA YESS

also i really like the randomize button! it should make scrying problematic gen ones pretty interesting
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
Love the stickers!! Anyone know their dimensions?
Love the stickers!! Anyone know their dimensions?
She/They
FR time +3
Ask me about my snakes
[item=vista: something swarming] I don't recognize this dragon thing! Hmmm maybe a hint at something to come? Nice update though! I love the randomize buttons, that's really nice, but I'd love like a master randomize button to scry as well, that makes it easier on my wrists instead of clicking the individual buttons!
Vista: Something Swarming

I don't recognize this dragon thing! Hmmm maybe a hint at something to come?

Nice update though! I love the randomize buttons, that's really nice, but I'd love like a master randomize button to scry as well, that makes it easier on my wrists instead of clicking the individual buttons!
I've never actually gone on the merchandise page, and oh my God they are beautiful.
I've never actually gone on the merchandise page, and oh my God they are beautiful.
@Ashandra Sadly the vista is not a hint at something to come! [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-05-01 06:43:06" ] (whispers very softly into the darkness) the vista isn't foreshadowing it's literally just a cool little serpent we told you we wouldn't tease in this way guys (backflips out) [/quote]
@Ashandra Sadly the vista is not a hint at something to come!
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-05-01 06:43:06:
(whispers very softly into the darkness)

the vista isn't foreshadowing it's literally just a cool little serpent we told you we wouldn't tease in this way guys

(backflips out)
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
Nice!
Nice!
PQznZys.png
Those Tundra and Mirror prints are so pretty! I'm crossing my fingers that I'll like the Pearlcatcher one when it's released. The sticker vista is cute. I'm happy that we can use upscaled emojis now; they were just too tiny before. [emoji=pearlcatcher happy size=2] The Something Swarming vista is interesting. Personally, I think it'd be a shame not to get a familiar or food item based off of it.
Those Tundra and Mirror prints are so pretty! I'm crossing my fingers that I'll like the Pearlcatcher one when it's released. The sticker vista is cute.

I'm happy that we can use upscaled emojis now; they were just too tiny before.

The Something Swarming vista is interesting. Personally, I think it'd be a shame not to get a familiar or food item based off of it.
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
I'm definitely gonna have to snatch up some merch now! That tundra design is adorable! [emoji=pearlcatcher star size=2] @ the somthing swarming vista
I'm definitely gonna have to snatch up some merch now! That tundra design is adorable!

@ the somthing swarming vista
2KAdknV.png
Zs4VhSn.png
pyAp3dI.png
ZqTATLu.png
EE2umbT.png
WINDSINGER_sig.png
I caved in and got the stickers too.. I love them all so much I just had to get the pack!
I caved in and got the stickers too.. I love them all so much I just had to get the pack!
tumblr_lwqg0ar4By1qapbyt.gif
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 59 60