Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Merch + System Updates
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 59 60
Love the new vistas!! Have plans for Sticker Star to ever be "cycled out"/not available anymore?
Love the new vistas!! Have plans for Sticker Star to ever be "cycled out"/not available anymore?
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
The angry snake thingy in the vista amuses me greatly
The angry snake thingy in the vista amuses me greatly
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
[center]Love the larger emojis. They were basically useless to me before, since I couldn't even make out the species/expression [emoji=spiral love size=2][emoji=fae love size=2][emoji=coatl love size=2][/center]
Love the larger emojis. They were basically useless to me before, since I couldn't even make out the species/expression
Mqw5b1R.gif
[quote name="Almedha" date="2019-05-01 14:42:04" ] Stickers. Perfect. Now all I need are coloring books. [/quote] Now that's something I'd cave in and buy. Let that be a reality![emoji=guardian love size=2]
Almedha wrote on 2019-05-01 14:42:04:
Stickers.
Perfect.

Now all I need are coloring books.

Now that's something I'd cave in and buy. Let that be a reality!
73400185_QGhKtUE3x8ejuLQ.png L8McelQ.png
> He/Him; FtM
> Disabled
> Adult user
> +3hr server time

L8McelQ.png
L8McelQ.png
Links;
> Color challenge
> My wishlist!
> CS for FR

L8McelQ.png
[quote name="mayanaz" date="2019-05-01 16:20:30" ] @Ashandra Sadly the vista is not a hint at something to come! [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-05-01 06:43:06" ] (whispers very softly into the darkness) the vista isn't foreshadowing it's literally just a cool little serpent we told you we wouldn't tease in this way guys (backflips out) [/quote] [/quote] Oh, thanks for the clarification! I didn't see that comment! A shame it's not foreshadowing, but it's still cool!
mayanaz wrote on 2019-05-01 16:20:30:
@Ashandra Sadly the vista is not a hint at something to come!
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-05-01 06:43:06:
(whispers very softly into the darkness)

the vista isn't foreshadowing it's literally just a cool little serpent we told you we wouldn't tease in this way guys

(backflips out)

Oh, thanks for the clarification! I didn't see that comment! A shame it's not foreshadowing, but it's still cool!
oh hECK YEAH GUYS
oh hECK YEAH GUYS

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
udnr2stnif0dt4h7-13862.gif
Adore the new merch! Do you think you could make tank tops at some point? I'd love a design but I don't like wearing t-shirts....
Adore the new merch! Do you think you could make tank tops at some point? I'd love a design but I don't like wearing t-shirts....
bJs5ioz.gif
Amazing! [emoji=bogsneak size=1] [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
Amazing!
logo-big.png
[center]Ooooaaahhh, new merch~ *drools* Yay, bigger emojis~ Yikes, this one looks mega creepy now. [emoji=tundra happy size=2] Looks like Momo, lol.[/center]
Ooooaaahhh, new merch~ *drools*

Yay, bigger emojis~

Yikes, this one looks mega creepy now. Looks like Momo, lol.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Very cool update. That new creature vista looks dope...
Very cool update. That new creature vista looks dope...
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 59 60