Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Merch + System Updates
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-05-01 06:33:14" ] [size=3][b]Roll the Dice![/b][/size] You can now randomly tweak parts of a scry using the dice icon ([emoji=dice 2]) next to each individual attribute. Do you have a great scry, but are stumped for a good tert? Give RNG a go for a [s]cursed[/s] beautiful result! [/quote] Oh, Xhaztol. I, too, like cursed terts
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-05-01 06:33:14:
Roll the Dice!

You can now randomly tweak parts of a scry using the dice icon () next to each individual attribute. Do you have a great scry, but are stumped for a good tert? Give RNG a go for a cursed beautiful result!
Oh, Xhaztol. I, too, like cursed terts
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
are we allowed to discuss merch acquisitions in General Discussions?
are we allowed to discuss merch acquisitions in General Discussions?
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
ngl im mostly excited about being able to see the FR dragon's whole wing-shape better lmao
still a cool update altogether tho
ngl im mostly excited about being able to see the FR dragon's whole wing-shape better lmao
still a cool update altogether tho
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
@Xhaztol

Have have a question about the system update that happens tomorrow, if they don't know when it will next be playable, will that affect our clans energy levels, as I think it would be unfair to just let them deplete as we won't be able to get online to find our dragons, so through the update, would our energy levels be frozen, so we don't have to worry?...
@Xhaztol

Have have a question about the system update that happens tomorrow, if they don't know when it will next be playable, will that affect our clans energy levels, as I think it would be unfair to just let them deplete as we won't be able to get online to find our dragons, so through the update, would our energy levels be frozen, so we don't have to worry?...
WishList~https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51325905
I would love to get some Merch at some point! I Love the Stickers and T - Shirts! [emoji=gaoler star size=1]
I would love to get some Merch at some point! I Love the Stickers and T - Shirts!
9aIyGs9.gif
› › Anxiety
› › Artist
› › She / They / Pagan
› › Lore Lair

1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60