Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Constellatiion's Art! G+T+Offers! [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5
@Bogbee
ahh thanks <3
@Bogbee
ahh thanks <3
ZpRXP2Y.png
@Kryda @DragonDodo @Hikumi @Tanni @tnoy23 @Warlocke
ahh i'm so sorry but i'm not going to be able to work on commissions until tuesday (i left my stylus at home and i'm so mad at myself for it ahh) i'm really sorry and i can give you all a discount (except for those of you that i'm doing art for in return for art,, i can throw in a background for you or something ;-;)
again i am so so sorry
@Kryda @DragonDodo @Hikumi @Tanni @tnoy23 @Warlocke
ahh i'm so sorry but i'm not going to be able to work on commissions until tuesday (i left my stylus at home and i'm so mad at myself for it ahh) i'm really sorry and i can give you all a discount (except for those of you that i'm doing art for in return for art,, i can throw in a background for you or something ;-;)
again i am so so sorry
ZpRXP2Y.png
@constellatiion

It's alright, things like this happen. c: Thank you for letting us know. Don't worry about a discount, I appreciate the offer, but there's no need.
@constellatiion

It's alright, things like this happen. c: Thank you for letting us know. Don't worry about a discount, I appreciate the offer, but there's no need.
BEPjgXW.png
@constellatiion

Don't even worry about it, no need for a discount. Honestly, I'm more upset you'll be on that 20+ hour bus ride with nothing to do than I am with it being delayed.

Have a good trip though, and thank you for the update!
@constellatiion

Don't even worry about it, no need for a discount. Honestly, I'm more upset you'll be on that 20+ hour bus ride with nothing to do than I am with it being delayed.

Have a good trip though, and thank you for the update!
@constellatiion omg poor you, I hope you have something else to keep you entertained

Don't worry about it! I dont mind a bit of extra wait
@constellatiion omg poor you, I hope you have something else to keep you entertained

Don't worry about it! I dont mind a bit of extra wait
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@constellatiion

Oh no!
That’s alright with me! Mistakes happen all the time. I don’t mind waiting.
@constellatiion

Oh no!
That’s alright with me! Mistakes happen all the time. I don’t mind waiting.
CgtyAYW.png
@Kryda @tnoy23 @Warlocke @Tanni ahh y'all are so nice thank you so much for understanding!!
tnoy23 and warlocke ahh don't worry pals i have earbuds and spotify and pinterest as well as a huge back of cheetos puffs and my favorite book in the universe (the raven boys by maggie stiefvater) and the people near me were my friends and really ridiculous (i knew everyone on the bus) and the ride here was chill!!(wow just had a monologue about my bus ride i'm sorry for that folks haha)

BUT FOR ALL OF YOU!! i will try to complete everything before next sunday! no guarantees but that is the goal!! :)
@Kryda @tnoy23 @Warlocke @Tanni ahh y'all are so nice thank you so much for understanding!!
tnoy23 and warlocke ahh don't worry pals i have earbuds and spotify and pinterest as well as a huge back of cheetos puffs and my favorite book in the universe (the raven boys by maggie stiefvater) and the people near me were my friends and really ridiculous (i knew everyone on the bus) and the ride here was chill!!(wow just had a monologue about my bus ride i'm sorry for that folks haha)

BUT FOR ALL OF YOU!! i will try to complete everything before next sunday! no guarantees but that is the goal!! :)
ZpRXP2Y.png
1 2 3 4 5