Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Constellatiion's Art! G+T+Offers! [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5
@constellatiion

Sketches are always fun and useful to see :)
@constellatiion

Sketches are always fun and useful to see :)
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx_zpsmpzwtuz6.png
bomp!
bomp!
ZpRXP2Y.png
bomp!
bomp!
ZpRXP2Y.png
@constellatiion omg I love your realistic sketchy style so much!

I'll BBL when I have more treasure!
@constellatiion omg I love your realistic sketchy style so much!

I'll BBL when I have more treasure!
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@Warlock ahhh thank you!! and I'm always cool with lowering prices and all, that's just an idea of pricing. :)
@Warlock ahhh thank you!! and I'm always cool with lowering prices and all, that's just an idea of pricing. :)
ZpRXP2Y.png
@constellatiion nah it's all good! I just had to sell some stuff. Should be good to go shortly just waiting on an egg to sell.

Do you do backgrounds? I had a cool idea but it involves adding a bit of background aesthetic to the piece. Would be like, an old bookshelf and like, some medieval alchemy stuff on a table

If not no big deal! I'll save that idea for another time and just get a b/w fullbody
@constellatiion nah it's all good! I just had to sell some stuff. Should be good to go shortly just waiting on an egg to sell.

Do you do backgrounds? I had a cool idea but it involves adding a bit of background aesthetic to the piece. Would be like, an old bookshelf and like, some medieval alchemy stuff on a table

If not no big deal! I'll save that idea for another time and just get a b/w fullbody
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
yeah sure!! i do charge extra (i think i listed it in the add-ons or something) but i can totally do that! it sounds super cool :0
yeah sure!! i do charge extra (i think i listed it in the add-ons or something) but i can totally do that! it sounds super cool :0
ZpRXP2Y.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47454750] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/474548/47454750_350.png[/img] [/url] Could I have a stylized half body human version of one of my dragons with a silly / goofy expression? @constellatiion

47454750_350.png

Could I have a stylized half body human version of one of my dragons with a silly / goofy expression?

@constellatiion
CgtyAYW.png
@Tanni
oooh yes!! he's a beauty! do you have any specifics for what you want his human version to look like?
@Tanni
oooh yes!! he's a beauty! do you have any specifics for what you want his human version to look like?
ZpRXP2Y.png
@constellatiion
Not really! I only picture him with short blonde hair. You’re free to do whatever you like or see fit for him!
@constellatiion
Not really! I only picture him with short blonde hair. You’re free to do whatever you like or see fit for him!
CgtyAYW.png
1 2 3 4 5