Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Constellatiion's Art! G+T+Offers! [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5
@Tanni
okay, cool!
that will be around 100kt/gems with no background or other characters, i think (or you can offer items or whatever as well!)
@Tanni
okay, cool!
that will be around 100kt/gems with no background or other characters, i think (or you can offer items or whatever as well!)
ZpRXP2Y.png
@constellatiion

Hi! I'm interested in your art, as it is very pretty. I have the info below for you, let me know if you need / want to know anything else!

I'm asking for a more realistic full body, one of the 475K treasure ones.

https://imgur.com/a/EBto6 - This is my OC, Toby Williams, in his OLD gear, before I overhauled it. If you take this commission, please do NOT use these clothes, but everything else is good to go.

https://imgur.com/a/oMPOi - This is Toby AFTER I overhauled his gear. If you take this commission, please use these clothes.

https://i.imgur.com/tB4ve4T.jpg - I'd also like to note this one in particular. I really, REALLY like the look of the single shoulder guard on him, so I'd love it if you could incorporate that.

Other than that, I mostly like to leave the artist with a lot of the creative freedom. I want you to have fun making it as well. His main abilities are lightning magic and plant and animal conjuration, and his favorite conjurations are regular and giant spiders. He is also very cold and cynical, since he's become an immortal and got hit with a case of Dr. Manhattan, where he feels most, if not all people waste his time.
@constellatiion

Hi! I'm interested in your art, as it is very pretty. I have the info below for you, let me know if you need / want to know anything else!

I'm asking for a more realistic full body, one of the 475K treasure ones.

https://imgur.com/a/EBto6 - This is my OC, Toby Williams, in his OLD gear, before I overhauled it. If you take this commission, please do NOT use these clothes, but everything else is good to go.

https://imgur.com/a/oMPOi - This is Toby AFTER I overhauled his gear. If you take this commission, please use these clothes.

https://i.imgur.com/tB4ve4T.jpg - I'd also like to note this one in particular. I really, REALLY like the look of the single shoulder guard on him, so I'd love it if you could incorporate that.

Other than that, I mostly like to leave the artist with a lot of the creative freedom. I want you to have fun making it as well. His main abilities are lightning magic and plant and animal conjuration, and his favorite conjurations are regular and giant spiders. He is also very cold and cynical, since he's become an immortal and got hit with a case of Dr. Manhattan, where he feels most, if not all people waste his time.
@tnoy23
ooh thank you!! and OMG TOBY IS SO COOL like how! do! people! make their characters so cool!
so. only one problem: i can tryyyy my hand at spiders but i can assure you i'll probably be bad at it and i am 100% not looking up references because i am hugely arachnophobic, i am so very sorry, is there a second favorite thing that he likes to conjure? again, i am really really sorry, i hate not being able to do a character as someone wants them, but i am terrified of spiders ;-;
@tnoy23
ooh thank you!! and OMG TOBY IS SO COOL like how! do! people! make their characters so cool!
so. only one problem: i can tryyyy my hand at spiders but i can assure you i'll probably be bad at it and i am 100% not looking up references because i am hugely arachnophobic, i am so very sorry, is there a second favorite thing that he likes to conjure? again, i am really really sorry, i hate not being able to do a character as someone wants them, but i am terrified of spiders ;-;
ZpRXP2Y.png
Alright, I’ll pay in Treasure! I’ll set up the Cross Roads now!

@constellatiions
Alright, I’ll pay in Treasure! I’ll set up the Cross Roads now!

@constellatiions
CgtyAYW.png
@constellatiion

Thank you for liking him! I've worked real hard on him, so it's nice to hear you like him so much ^.^

And don't even worry about the spiders. He also was the one ((in the universe he's in)) to discover primordial conjuration, which is conjuring beings made from an element. In his case, he can create what are basically lightning elementals. If you wanted to include a small something with that, that'd be great. If that's too complex, I can definitely pay more or throw in an item, or we can not worry about conjuration at all and go just for lightning. Totally up to what you're willing to do.
@constellatiion

Thank you for liking him! I've worked real hard on him, so it's nice to hear you like him so much ^.^

And don't even worry about the spiders. He also was the one ((in the universe he's in)) to discover primordial conjuration, which is conjuring beings made from an element. In his case, he can create what are basically lightning elementals. If you wanted to include a small something with that, that'd be great. If that's too complex, I can definitely pay more or throw in an item, or we can not worry about conjuration at all and go just for lightning. Totally up to what you're willing to do.
@tnoy23

that's totally cool! i can do my best at making a lightning elemental for him. any vague ideas on what they look like?
@tnoy23

that's totally cool! i can do my best at making a lightning elemental for him. any vague ideas on what they look like?
ZpRXP2Y.png
@constellatiion

Spiders actually, but we know how that'd go now

Most likely a humanoid shape, floating at a human height but with no legs, who looks a lot more unstable and uneven than a regular humanoid. Kinda like a Skryim flame Atronach, but with less solid pieces and more lightning.
@constellatiion

Spiders actually, but we know how that'd go now

Most likely a humanoid shape, floating at a human height but with no legs, who looks a lot more unstable and uneven than a regular humanoid. Kinda like a Skryim flame Atronach, but with less solid pieces and more lightning.
@tnoy23
HAHAHA I'M SO SORRY
ooooh that sounds SO COOL i'll try to do it justice!!
@tnoy23
HAHAHA I'M SO SORRY
ooooh that sounds SO COOL i'll try to do it justice!!
ZpRXP2Y.png
@constellatiion

Awesome! Thank you so much. When should I set up a CR, and do you want to be paid upfront or once you're done?
@constellatiion

Awesome! Thank you so much. When should I set up a CR, and do you want to be paid upfront or once you're done?
@tnoy23
you can set up a cr anytime!!
i'd prefer to be paid either upfront or after i finish a sketch! :)
@tnoy23
you can set up a cr anytime!!
i'd prefer to be paid either upfront or after i finish a sketch! :)
ZpRXP2Y.png
1 2 3 4 5