Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Constellatiion's Art! G+T+Offers! [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5
[center][size=7][font=Segoe Script][emoji=crescent moon 2]Constellatiion's Art Shop![emoji=planet][/font][/size][/center] [size=5][b][i][u]PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE ORDERING! thank you![/u][/i][/b][/size] Hello everyone! I've never sold my art before but I thought I'd give it a try! I don't know a ton about pricing so the prices below are not set in stone! I am open to negotiation as well as offers of items, dragons, etc. I am also open to art trades! Ping me or send me a PM if you'd want to do an art trade! PLEASE NOTE: I have a busy week but will have all commissions ordered by 4/19 done by 4/21 at the LATEST. Thank you! [b]Slots[/b] 1. @/Kryda (different thread) PROGRESS: sketching 2. @/DragonDodo PROGRESS: not yet started 3. @/Hikumi (different thread) PROGRESS: not yet started 4. @/Tanni PROGRESS: not yet started 5. @/tnoy23 PROGRESS: not yet started 6. @/Warlocke PROGRESS: not yet started 7. Open 8. Open [b]What I WILL Draw:[/b] Humans/Humanoids D&D Characters Human versions of your dragons I'm rusty on dragons but I'll draw those (probably a discount) I can try anthro, but I don't have a ton of practice Mild gore [b]What I WON'T Draw[/b] NSFW Anything breaking FR's rules Anything that I don't feel comfortable with Animals/ferals If I have to ask you want something is, it's not likely that I'll draw it NOTE: If I've bought from you or messaged back and forth with you before, tell me! I'll give a discount to artists that I've purchased from (or who gave me free art!!! big discounts to those of you who have free art forums because you guys are the best!!), people that I've bought dragons from or obtained dragons from in a free dragons thread (again people who give away free dragons are the lifeblood of dragon lairs for cheap people like me so big discounts!!) or people that I've chatted with through PM's! I love making friends on here so hit me up for some *intellectual conversation* (plus a discount!!) [b][u]Styles and Pricing[/u][/b] [b]Stylized[/b] -Bust: 75kt OR 75 gems OR offer dragons/items -Halfbody: 100kt OR 100 gems OR offer dragons/items -Fullbody: 150kt OR 150 gems OR offer dragons/items -Ref Sheet: 200kt OR 200 gems OR offer dragons/items (All are shaded and in full color unless specified) [b](More) Realistic (Slightly Sketchy)[/b] -Headshot: 150kt OR 150 gems OR offer dragons/items -Bust: 200kt OR 200 gems OR offer dragons/items -Halfbody: 250kt OR 250 gems OR offer dragons/items -Fullbody: 325kt OR 325 gems OR offer dragons/items (All are fully shaded and black and white unless specified, as color is hard to add in this style) [b](More) Realistic Paintings[/b] -Headshot: 250kt OR 250 gems OR offer dragons/items -Bust: 325kt OR 325 gems OR offer dragons/items -Halfbody: 400kt OR 400 gems OR offer dragons/items -Fullbody: 475kt OR 475 gems OR offer dragons/items (All are fully colored and shaded unless specified) [b]Add-Ons:[/b] -Backgrounds: +20kt OR 20 gems OR offer dragons/items -Extra Characters: 50% of the original price per character -Super Complex Designs: I may raise the price if the designs are really complicated! I don't necessarily need a ref (especially if what I'm drawing is a ref sheet) but please try and have either a clear drawing that shows what I'm drawing or a very clear image in your head (I may charge more to draw from description!) Also! Please give me a vibe or aesthetic or example of the personality that you want in the drawing, thanks! :) [b]Examples:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mLJWnpx.png[/img] (stylized ref sheet, 200kt/200 gems, character owned by me) [img]https://i.imgur.com/Wc8UJqn.png[/img] (stylized ref sheet, 200kt/200 gems, character owned by @/Huolon) [img]https://i.imgur.com/LzRpR1S.png[/img] (stylized fullbody, 150kt/150 gems, character owned by @/MamaMettaton) [img]https://i.imgur.com/Bzd1XzV.png[/img] (more realistic/slightly sketchy bust, 200kt/200 gems) [img]https://i.imgur.com/39so9kC.png[/img] (more realistic/slightly sketchy bust, 200kt/200 gems) [img]https://i.imgur.com/oazYvFS.png[/img] (more realistic/slightly sketchy fullbody, 325kt/325 gems) [img]https://i.imgur.com/VkKO9Lp.png[/img] (more realistic painting bust, 325kt/325 gems) Ping or PM me if you have any concerns! Thanks, Constellatiion
Constellatiion's Art Shop!

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE ORDERING! thank you!

Hello everyone!
I've never sold my art before but I thought I'd give it a try! I don't know a ton about pricing so the prices below are not set in stone! I am open to negotiation as well as offers of items, dragons, etc. I am also open to art trades! Ping me or send me a PM if you'd want to do an art trade!

PLEASE NOTE: I have a busy week but will have all commissions ordered by 4/19 done by 4/21 at the LATEST. Thank you!

Slots
1. @/Kryda (different thread) PROGRESS: sketching
2. @/DragonDodo PROGRESS: not yet started
3. @/Hikumi (different thread) PROGRESS: not yet started
4. @/Tanni PROGRESS: not yet started
5. @/tnoy23 PROGRESS: not yet started
6. @/Warlocke PROGRESS: not yet started
7. Open
8. Open

What I WILL Draw:
Humans/Humanoids
D&D Characters
Human versions of your dragons
I'm rusty on dragons but I'll draw those (probably a discount)
I can try anthro, but I don't have a ton of practice
Mild gore

What I WON'T Draw
NSFW
Anything breaking FR's rules
Anything that I don't feel comfortable with
Animals/ferals
If I have to ask you want something is, it's not likely that I'll draw it

NOTE: If I've bought from you or messaged back and forth with you before, tell me! I'll give a discount to artists that I've purchased from (or who gave me free art!!! big discounts to those of you who have free art forums because you guys are the best!!), people that I've bought dragons from or obtained dragons from in a free dragons thread (again people who give away free dragons are the lifeblood of dragon lairs for cheap people like me so big discounts!!) or people that I've chatted with through PM's! I love making friends on here so hit me up for some *intellectual conversation* (plus a discount!!)

Styles and Pricing
Stylized
-Bust: 75kt OR 75 gems OR offer dragons/items
-Halfbody: 100kt OR 100 gems OR offer dragons/items
-Fullbody: 150kt OR 150 gems OR offer dragons/items
-Ref Sheet: 200kt OR 200 gems OR offer dragons/items
(All are shaded and in full color unless specified)

(More) Realistic (Slightly Sketchy)
-Headshot: 150kt OR 150 gems OR offer dragons/items
-Bust: 200kt OR 200 gems OR offer dragons/items
-Halfbody: 250kt OR 250 gems OR offer dragons/items
-Fullbody: 325kt OR 325 gems OR offer dragons/items
(All are fully shaded and black and white unless specified, as color is hard to add in this style)

(More) Realistic Paintings
-Headshot: 250kt OR 250 gems OR offer dragons/items
-Bust: 325kt OR 325 gems OR offer dragons/items
-Halfbody: 400kt OR 400 gems OR offer dragons/items
-Fullbody: 475kt OR 475 gems OR offer dragons/items
(All are fully colored and shaded unless specified)

Add-Ons:
-Backgrounds: +20kt OR 20 gems OR offer dragons/items
-Extra Characters: 50% of the original price per character
-Super Complex Designs: I may raise the price if the designs are really complicated!

I don't necessarily need a ref (especially if what I'm drawing is a ref sheet) but please try and have either a clear drawing that shows what I'm drawing or a very clear image in your head (I may charge more to draw from description!)
Also! Please give me a vibe or aesthetic or example of the personality that you want in the drawing, thanks! :)

Examples:
mLJWnpx.png
(stylized ref sheet, 200kt/200 gems, character owned by me)
Wc8UJqn.png
(stylized ref sheet, 200kt/200 gems, character owned by @/Huolon)
LzRpR1S.png
(stylized fullbody, 150kt/150 gems, character owned by @/MamaMettaton)
Bzd1XzV.png
(more realistic/slightly sketchy bust, 200kt/200 gems)
39so9kC.png
(more realistic/slightly sketchy bust, 200kt/200 gems)
oazYvFS.png
(more realistic/slightly sketchy fullbody, 325kt/325 gems)
VkKO9Lp.png
(more realistic painting bust, 325kt/325 gems)

Ping or PM me if you have any concerns!
Thanks,
Constellatiion
ZpRXP2Y.png
bump <3
bump <3
friendly bump!
friendly bump!
Art Shop!--->
AccurateNaughtyAfricangoldencat-small.gif
@constellatiion

How do you feel about drawing Aarakocra d&d characters?
@constellatiion

How do you feel about drawing Aarakocra d&d characters?
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx_zpsmpzwtuz6.png
@DragonDodo
Okay I had to look these up and they are rad!! That being said, I don't have a ton of practice drawing birds and all but I've done several studies on wings and I'd really love to try my hand at birds (and I guess now Aarakocra because their designs are really cool!!)
So basically: I'd definitely give it my best shot, but I am in no way an expert bird artist! What I could do if you were interested in getting some art of an Aarakocra is do a (more refined and closer to finished) sketch and send it to you before you pay so that you can back out if you don't like my job of it. I'd also probably give you a discount because I'm not experienced at drawing birds.
I hope that's helpful! (and if you have an Aarakocra character, kudos because they seem seriously cool :0 )
@DragonDodo
Okay I had to look these up and they are rad!! That being said, I don't have a ton of practice drawing birds and all but I've done several studies on wings and I'd really love to try my hand at birds (and I guess now Aarakocra because their designs are really cool!!)
So basically: I'd definitely give it my best shot, but I am in no way an expert bird artist! What I could do if you were interested in getting some art of an Aarakocra is do a (more refined and closer to finished) sketch and send it to you before you pay so that you can back out if you don't like my job of it. I'd also probably give you a discount because I'm not experienced at drawing birds.
I hope that's helpful! (and if you have an Aarakocra character, kudos because they seem seriously cool :0 )
ZpRXP2Y.png
bump <3
bump <3
hatchery-logo.jpg
Sounds good! And yeah, aarakocra are fun :) No need for the discount, though, your art is really nice and you shouldn't undersell yourself!

What I'd be interested in is a two character drawing in the stylised fullbody style. Ref showing them both is here: https://sta.sh/0113r5ov8g9k with the back of the aarakocra's wings shown here: https://sta.sh/0o2xiqlxu9 (he doesn't have a vulture neck any more, though) and the elf's face drawn better here: https://sta.sh/02c9mu0b5d4g.

Posewise, something battle ready? Both crouched down in a ready pose with wings spread and sword out. The elf is insane so would probably be grinning, the aarakocra would look angry.

(I can pay in pure treasure, or I notice the cat apparel is on your wishlist, so I could pay with a calico cat + treasure if you'd prefer that.)
Sounds good! And yeah, aarakocra are fun :) No need for the discount, though, your art is really nice and you shouldn't undersell yourself!

What I'd be interested in is a two character drawing in the stylised fullbody style. Ref showing them both is here: https://sta.sh/0113r5ov8g9k with the back of the aarakocra's wings shown here: https://sta.sh/0o2xiqlxu9 (he doesn't have a vulture neck any more, though) and the elf's face drawn better here: https://sta.sh/02c9mu0b5d4g.

Posewise, something battle ready? Both crouched down in a ready pose with wings spread and sword out. The elf is insane so would probably be grinning, the aarakocra would look angry.

(I can pay in pure treasure, or I notice the cat apparel is on your wishlist, so I could pay with a calico cat + treasure if you'd prefer that.)
@DragonDodo
Ahh thank you! Yeah I can totally do that! Two characters in stylized fullbody would be around 225kt/gems but if you paid with the calico cat (which has been a huge wish for me forever omg) it would probably be around 70kt/gems (the calico cat retails for about 155kt/gems) if that's okay? And no background, right? :)
@DragonDodo
Ahh thank you! Yeah I can totally do that! Two characters in stylized fullbody would be around 225kt/gems but if you paid with the calico cat (which has been a huge wish for me forever omg) it would probably be around 70kt/gems (the calico cat retails for about 155kt/gems) if that's okay? And no background, right? :)
ZpRXP2Y.png
@constellatiion

Sounds good! I'll set up a CR. (Yeah, no bg)
@constellatiion

Sounds good! I'll set up a CR. (Yeah, no bg)
Okay, cool! If you want, I can send you a sketch once I'm finished with it, and I can change anything that's not to your liking (or give you a refund if you decide I'm not the best person for the job!) :)
Okay, cool! If you want, I can send you a sketch once I'm finished with it, and I can change anything that's not to your liking (or give you a refund if you decide I'm not the best person for the job!) :)
ZpRXP2Y.png
1 2 3 4 5