Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6122 6123 6124 6125 6126 ... 16037 16038
I can’t help but feel bad for sharks... because of all of the shark attack movies, they get wrongfully demonized.
I can’t help but feel bad for sharks... because of all of the shark attack movies, they get wrongfully demonized.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
[quote name="Luvia" date="2019-04-17 15:25:46" ] I can’t help but feel bad for sharks... because of all of the shark attack movies, they get wrongfully demonized. [/quote] !!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!
Luvia wrote on 2019-04-17 15:25:46:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!
XPnWaf4.gif - AXEL/CROW/VELL/LEO
- HE/THEY/ANY
- FANDRAGON HOARDER
- FR TIME +1
LoI5q7h.png
Tobio Kageyama I will make you mine
Tobio Kageyama I will make you mine
add me on arknights
I found a white strand of my own hair. I'm officially old. Even though I still have some years to go before I hit 30.

This is a sad day. :C
I found a white strand of my own hair. I'm officially old. Even though I still have some years to go before I hit 30.

This is a sad day. :C
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
I want to play mkx, but I don't think I have enough time, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to play mkx, but I don't think I have enough time, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
hnng i should clean
hnng i should clean
I || E A T || H U M A N || T E E T H
wolf_skull_icon__free_to_use__by_akumiirako-dbl6hi8.png
Grrr, I just really want a chocolate bunny right now.
Grrr, I just really want a chocolate bunny right now.
VGxuHXT.png
just venting here. don't mind me.

what the hell do i have to do to gET SOMEONE TO ******* NOTICE ME
WHY
WHY CAN'T ANYONE SEE ME
I JUST WANT TO BE NOTICED
SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
PLEASE
I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO GIVE A CRAP ABOUT WHAT I'M MAKING SO I KNOW I'M NOT WORTHLESS
IS THAT REALLY SO MUCH TO ASK FOR?
just venting here. don't mind me.

what the hell do i have to do to gET SOMEONE TO ******* NOTICE ME
WHY
WHY CAN'T ANYONE SEE ME
I JUST WANT TO BE NOTICED
SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
PLEASE
I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO GIVE A CRAP ABOUT WHAT I'M MAKING SO I KNOW I'M NOT WORTHLESS
IS THAT REALLY SO MUCH TO ASK FOR?
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
Why did I think it was a good idea to get a Chromebook?? I should've just got that Acer, even if it was an extra 100 bucks...
Why did I think it was a good idea to get a Chromebook?? I should've just got that Acer, even if it was an extra 100 bucks...
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
*breath in*

I changed my username to Shiromori
*breath in*

I changed my username to Shiromori
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
1 2 ... 6122 6123 6124 6125 6126 ... 16037 16038