Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6123 6124 6125 6126 6127 ... 16081 16082
How is it 3am already?
How is it 3am already?
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
Uuuuuugh slightly panicking but already was so panicked that I don't have room for any more panic even though I probably should worry about it more? Is that a mood? :,D
I have a history with cancer, and I found a few lumps in my shoulder muscle again today... but I have no money to go to a doctor so I'll just sit here and rub vicks on it... Vicks cures everything, right? x,D
Uuuuuugh slightly panicking but already was so panicked that I don't have room for any more panic even though I probably should worry about it more? Is that a mood? :,D
I have a history with cancer, and I found a few lumps in my shoulder muscle again today... but I have no money to go to a doctor so I'll just sit here and rub vicks on it... Vicks cures everything, right? x,D
Luminous Almonds Hello, I'm Doetree!
26 | she | artist + teacher | FR+2
i haven’t posted on this thread in like three weeks and all i can say is uhhhh

whoops
i haven’t posted on this thread in like three weeks and all i can say is uhhhh

whoops
AqaqXxe.png
(throwing my Hollow Knight art in my friends faces even thought they don't know a single thing about Hollow Knight) LOOK AT IT
(throwing my Hollow Knight art in my friends faces even thought they don't know a single thing about Hollow Knight) LOOK AT IT
XPnWaf4.gif - AXEL/CROW/VELL/LEO
- HE/THEY/ANY
- FANDRAGON HOARDER
- FR TIME +1
LoI5q7h.png
Major vent.. (possible tw)

NO. NO. NO. YOU DON'T LIE ABOUT THAT KIND OF SH** !!!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! TAKE IT FROM SOMEONE WHO'S ACTUALLY BEEN F***ING ABUSED WHY DON'T YOU?! THAT SH** AIN'T FUNNY AND IT ISN'T SOMETHING YOU SHOULD JOKE ABOUT!! It hurt so much.. every single f***ing day.. but did I ever tell anyone? No. Why? I'm scared. I'm f***ing terrified of what will happen, of what she might do to me.. How would you like that? Living in total fear nearly every single day of your freaking life.. not knowing whether you're going to be beaten or hit or have something thrown at you again, or screamed and cursed at and threatened.. I can't take it anymore. I knew I should've gotten help a lot time ago, I knew I should've called. And now here you are lying about the same sh** I go through nearly every single freaking day of my life!! And you wonder why DYFS showed up at your house?? F***ing idiot!!
I-I needed them.. I needed help.. but now it's too late. I'm stuck here. I j-just wanted to feel safe for once in my f***ing life.. I can't. I CAN'T EVER KNOW WHAT THAT FEELS LIKE! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO HAVE A NORMAL F***ING FAMILY!! I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE!! I NEVER WANTED TO GET CAUGHT IN THIS TRAUMA! AND GUESS WHAT, EVEN WHEN U THINK IT'S GONE IT COMES RIGHT BACK, TEARING YOU APART FROM THE INSIDE AS YOU RELIVE EVERY SINGLE F***ING THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN.. I'm so tired of it.. It's like being eaten alive from the inside, it just picks you apart bit by bit.. Or like dropping a glass.. you can pick up all those broken pieces, but it will never be the same again.. and there's always those small pieces that get left behind.. impossible to notice at first, but when you look closer you notice their absence, you notice how fragile the glass really is..And it hurts.. it hurts so much.. I can't even breathe right now.. I just wanna shut it all out.. I JUST WANNA SHUT IT ALL OUT, PLEASE!! I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS ANYMORE!!!
Major vent.. (possible tw)

NO. NO. NO. YOU DON'T LIE ABOUT THAT KIND OF SH** !!!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! TAKE IT FROM SOMEONE WHO'S ACTUALLY BEEN F***ING ABUSED WHY DON'T YOU?! THAT SH** AIN'T FUNNY AND IT ISN'T SOMETHING YOU SHOULD JOKE ABOUT!! It hurt so much.. every single f***ing day.. but did I ever tell anyone? No. Why? I'm scared. I'm f***ing terrified of what will happen, of what she might do to me.. How would you like that? Living in total fear nearly every single day of your freaking life.. not knowing whether you're going to be beaten or hit or have something thrown at you again, or screamed and cursed at and threatened.. I can't take it anymore. I knew I should've gotten help a lot time ago, I knew I should've called. And now here you are lying about the same sh** I go through nearly every single freaking day of my life!! And you wonder why DYFS showed up at your house?? F***ing idiot!!
I-I needed them.. I needed help.. but now it's too late. I'm stuck here. I j-just wanted to feel safe for once in my f***ing life.. I can't. I CAN'T EVER KNOW WHAT THAT FEELS LIKE! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO HAVE A NORMAL F***ING FAMILY!! I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE!! I NEVER WANTED TO GET CAUGHT IN THIS TRAUMA! AND GUESS WHAT, EVEN WHEN U THINK IT'S GONE IT COMES RIGHT BACK, TEARING YOU APART FROM THE INSIDE AS YOU RELIVE EVERY SINGLE F***ING THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN.. I'm so tired of it.. It's like being eaten alive from the inside, it just picks you apart bit by bit.. Or like dropping a glass.. you can pick up all those broken pieces, but it will never be the same again.. and there's always those small pieces that get left behind.. impossible to notice at first, but when you look closer you notice their absence, you notice how fragile the glass really is..And it hurts.. it hurts so much.. I can't even breathe right now.. I just wanna shut it all out.. I JUST WANNA SHUT IT ALL OUT, PLEASE!! I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS ANYMORE!!!
full offense but if you equate defending the depiction of something in fiction to defending somebody doing that thing irl you can **** right off. like how dense can you be
full offense but if you equate defending the depiction of something in fiction to defending somebody doing that thing irl you can **** right off. like how dense can you be
BLACK LIVES MATTER (Contains ways to help even if you can't donate/attend a protest!)| More ways to help | Free charity sites

IIQudw5.png
yay for coffee
yay for coffee
I collect likes on dragons in this tab :]
Hurry up, I just want to play Mortal Kombat.
Hurry up, I just want to play Mortal Kombat.
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
life goal: rat in 14th century europe
life goal: rat in 14th century europe
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif