Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6124 6125 6126 6127 6128 ... 16082 16083
urge to just delete discord account intensifies
urge to just delete discord account intensifies
BLACK LIVES MATTER (Contains ways to help even if you can't donate/attend a protest!)| More ways to help | Free charity sites

IIQudw5.png
Picture day tomorrow and what do you know? My face is covered in zits.
Picture day tomorrow and what do you know? My face is covered in zits.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
lemme just
casually slide another fanderg right in
lemme just
casually slide another fanderg right in
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
heck
heck
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
I really want to just *** I can barely hear anything and idk what to do anymore.
I really want to just *** I can barely hear anything and idk what to do anymore.
PJb908Z.png
it's the hypocrisy tho. either it's all bad or it's all cool. you gotta pick one because the only distinctions come from arbitrary societal hangups. but you're just drawing a line in a random spot bc that happens to be where you start feeling icky. as if i haven't had the same conversation with myself--i'm just mature enough to realize that my own feelings on certain subject matter are totally invalid and i don't get to dictate whether people create "bad" content. because gdi, sometimes your feelings are wrong and i respect no one's feelings, including my own, when they aren't valid
it's the hypocrisy tho. either it's all bad or it's all cool. you gotta pick one because the only distinctions come from arbitrary societal hangups. but you're just drawing a line in a random spot bc that happens to be where you start feeling icky. as if i haven't had the same conversation with myself--i'm just mature enough to realize that my own feelings on certain subject matter are totally invalid and i don't get to dictate whether people create "bad" content. because gdi, sometimes your feelings are wrong and i respect no one's feelings, including my own, when they aren't valid
BLACK LIVES MATTER (Contains ways to help even if you can't donate/attend a protest!)| More ways to help | Free charity sites

IIQudw5.png
the wait is over
the eShop decided to complete my download
joker, here I come!

edit: oof using a mid/long-range character and then jumping to short isn't easy. rip me
the wait is over
the eShop decided to complete my download
joker, here I come!

edit: oof using a mid/long-range character and then jumping to short isn't easy. rip me

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I hate it when I get a random bad stomach...
I hate it when I get a random bad stomach...
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
All those YouTube comments about Ghetsis and his Hydreigon being a nightmare to deal with but they were easier than the Elite Four for me?

Then again my Serperior was like Level 63 by the time I finally got to that point...
All those YouTube comments about Ghetsis and his Hydreigon being a nightmare to deal with but they were easier than the Elite Four for me?

Then again my Serperior was like Level 63 by the time I finally got to that point...
VGxuHXT.png
If these projects don't kill me, AP exams will.

And if AP exams don't kill me, finals will.

And if finals don't kill me, the anxiety of pulling up my grades after finals will.

And if that doesn't kill me... Then I'm good to go for the summer.
If these projects don't kill me, AP exams will.

And if AP exams don't kill me, finals will.

And if finals don't kill me, the anxiety of pulling up my grades after finals will.

And if that doesn't kill me... Then I'm good to go for the summer.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
1 2 ... 6124 6125 6126 6127 6128 ... 16082 16083