Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 158 159
Wow! I really appreciate all of what you guys do. The amount of artwork needed is staggering [emoji=tundra scared] Keep up the great work!
Wow! I really appreciate all of what you guys do. The amount of artwork needed is staggering

Keep up the great work!
It is a bit telling that there's only been two breeds released since I joined the site back in 2014. Ancient dragons sound fun, but it's been 2 1/2 years since Bogsneaks were released. Every two years seems reasonable for all the work that needs to be done with apparel and genes? I was hoping we could get a new regular breed in 2019 now that all the the big ui overhauls were done (coliseum and marketplace).
It is a bit telling that there's only been two breeds released since I joined the site back in 2014. Ancient dragons sound fun, but it's been 2 1/2 years since Bogsneaks were released. Every two years seems reasonable for all the work that needs to be done with apparel and genes? I was hoping we could get a new regular breed in 2019 now that all the the big ui overhauls were done (coliseum and marketplace).
I only just started getting back into FR a week ago and I'm surprised there's already mention of a new breed! Even if it's not soon, I'm just glad this game is still up and running. :3
I only just started getting back into FR a week ago and I'm surprised there's already mention of a new breed! Even if it's not soon, I'm just glad this game is still up and running. :3
"I’m like the creepy uncle, but for, you know, dissertations."
omg new Tidelord lore! [emoji=water rune] but seriously, if a wyvern-like breed gets released i am going to obtain one. or two... or five
omg new Tidelord lore!

but seriously, if a wyvern-like breed gets released i am going to obtain one. or two... or five
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
hmm...not really sure what to think of ancient breeds. i'd prefer a new "modern" breed imo we've been waiting a really long time for one.

BUT if the ancient breed looks lit af then i will forgive the lack of a new modern one.
hmm...not really sure what to think of ancient breeds. i'd prefer a new "modern" breed imo we've been waiting a really long time for one.

BUT if the ancient breed looks lit af then i will forgive the lack of a new modern one.
OoO cant wait i hipe one of the Ancient derg type is very very simalar to a chinease dragon(ik we have imps but it just doesnt wprk with my derg). Id love to make my personal derg on here that way all my lore comes together XD
OoO cant wait i hipe one of the Ancient derg type is very very simalar to a chinease dragon(ik we have imps but it just doesnt wprk with my derg). Id love to make my personal derg on here that way all my lore comes together XD
divider_wifi.png
OMG! We get the first Acient Breed the day before I leave for Japan D: I'll have no time to get it (unless it's cheap...witch I doubt) Hopefully the Wi-fi works this time, so I can visit while I'm there :3
OMG! We get the first Acient Breed the day before I leave for Japan D: I'll have no time to get it (unless it's cheap...witch I doubt) Hopefully the Wi-fi works this time, so I can visit while I'm there :3
I'm practically jumping up and down. Rediscovered breeds with unique genes??? Where the heck is June? June? It's your turn now, please! Forget about May. We need JUNE!
I'm practically jumping up and down. Rediscovered breeds with unique genes??? Where the heck is June? June? It's your turn now, please! Forget about May. We need JUNE!
Please click on my babies!
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png
o4KdtaP.png
AAAAA ANCIENT BREEDS???? WYVERNS??? TWO HEADED DRAGONS? FOUR WINGED DRAGONS???? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OH MY WINDSINGER!!!
This is fantastic! I am so, so excited for all these new, new updates, and completely understand the 'crunch' thing, and work overload!!! I am definitely going to be here for the release of the new Ancient Breed in June!!! AAAaaaAA!
Wow, after this update, I'm guessing everyone will be wanting to clear space in their dens for this! Maybe even have a separate part of the den for Ancient Breeds... *stares off into the distance dreamily*
And also *chucks apparel at a wall* Pfft what dragon needs apparel? I mean, it's really cool and all, don't feel like I hate apparel. I love, it's so cool, it's part of why I joined Flight Rising, but it would make sense for the Ancient Dragons not to wear apparel, since they're, well... ancient. They may be more simple then Modern Breeds, but I'm not saying they are any less dangerous.
Also, while I'm at it, (typing the longest post I have ever typed out of Role play) I know I'm a Windsinger dragon. But I too am worried about the Tidelord. What happened? I still haven't read all of the Bounty of Elements, but now I'm gonna have to!
So, that was... very long, and if you take the time to read my fanning over these new breeds, then I appreciate it.
AAAAA ANCIENT BREEDS???? WYVERNS??? TWO HEADED DRAGONS? FOUR WINGED DRAGONS???? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OH MY WINDSINGER!!!
This is fantastic! I am so, so excited for all these new, new updates, and completely understand the 'crunch' thing, and work overload!!! I am definitely going to be here for the release of the new Ancient Breed in June!!! AAAaaaAA!
Wow, after this update, I'm guessing everyone will be wanting to clear space in their dens for this! Maybe even have a separate part of the den for Ancient Breeds... *stares off into the distance dreamily*
And also *chucks apparel at a wall* Pfft what dragon needs apparel? I mean, it's really cool and all, don't feel like I hate apparel. I love, it's so cool, it's part of why I joined Flight Rising, but it would make sense for the Ancient Dragons not to wear apparel, since they're, well... ancient. They may be more simple then Modern Breeds, but I'm not saying they are any less dangerous.
Also, while I'm at it, (typing the longest post I have ever typed out of Role play) I know I'm a Windsinger dragon. But I too am worried about the Tidelord. What happened? I still haven't read all of the Bounty of Elements, but now I'm gonna have to!
So, that was... very long, and if you take the time to read my fanning over these new breeds, then I appreciate it.
hh5n4WA.png
6YousWl.png
Bb9XFYa.png
VHmdVcB.png

4IXLYjh.png
Jade
They | them
Adult

Time is of the Essence.
To those who wait.
spkTrXj.png NTHsPtx.png
aha, when you take a break for a few months (because you know - you were unhealthily addicted) AND THEY START TALKING ABOUT NEW BREEDS IM SORRY WHAT???

This is such an interesting concept and I never even thought about how you have to keep art styles the same and how hard teaching to other artists can be!
beyond excited! also, imagine a competition on creating a new breed.

I mean you have a lot of flight rising fans bursting with ideas!
aha, when you take a break for a few months (because you know - you were unhealthily addicted) AND THEY START TALKING ABOUT NEW BREEDS IM SORRY WHAT???

This is such an interesting concept and I never even thought about how you have to keep art styles the same and how hard teaching to other artists can be!
beyond excited! also, imagine a competition on creating a new breed.

I mean you have a lot of flight rising fans bursting with ideas!
Rh8lsS6.png
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 158 159