Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 ... 158 159
Oh HEKK I love this as a solution! I'm glad you're adding something new and cool to the site, and the idea of more dynamic genes is SUPER interesting. Reminds me of how Faerie and Mutant Neopets were always cooler in poses and stuff before they revamped the site for apparel and all of the poses got...kinda flat. Best of both worlds, worst of neither? Yessss please and thank you

Thank you for treating your staff (and yourselves) well! Crunch is a literal killer. Health over dragons 5ever <3
Oh HEKK I love this as a solution! I'm glad you're adding something new and cool to the site, and the idea of more dynamic genes is SUPER interesting. Reminds me of how Faerie and Mutant Neopets were always cooler in poses and stuff before they revamped the site for apparel and all of the poses got...kinda flat. Best of both worlds, worst of neither? Yessss please and thank you

Thank you for treating your staff (and yourselves) well! Crunch is a literal killer. Health over dragons 5ever <3
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
This is an AMAZING UPDATE. I completely understand the issues with adding new dragons breeds. The only thing I could think of while reading this, was the possibility of releasing them and updating the apparel for them over time. (Basically locking out apparel that has no art yet, or it just, shows nothing on those dragons until it is added in future updates.)

Ancient Dragons are a fantastic idea! I absolutely LOVE it and look forward SO much to seeing what creative dragon types we're in for in the future! Protodragons, Wyverns, Bird-like and Fish-like Dragons, Dinosaur variations... the possibilities are limitless! I think the restrictions you've placed are 100% reasonable and a fair, given the circumstances. After all, skins and accents can have apparel-like attributes!

I am really really looking forward to the release of this content. Definitely the right year to come back to FR more frequently! Kudos and cheers to the team, keep up the great work!
This is an AMAZING UPDATE. I completely understand the issues with adding new dragons breeds. The only thing I could think of while reading this, was the possibility of releasing them and updating the apparel for them over time. (Basically locking out apparel that has no art yet, or it just, shows nothing on those dragons until it is added in future updates.)

Ancient Dragons are a fantastic idea! I absolutely LOVE it and look forward SO much to seeing what creative dragon types we're in for in the future! Protodragons, Wyverns, Bird-like and Fish-like Dragons, Dinosaur variations... the possibilities are limitless! I think the restrictions you've placed are 100% reasonable and a fair, given the circumstances. After all, skins and accents can have apparel-like attributes!

I am really really looking forward to the release of this content. Definitely the right year to come back to FR more frequently! Kudos and cheers to the team, keep up the great work!
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
So, what I got out of this:
  • New breeds are indeed coming
  • Additionally, another type of new breed is coming, with certain restrictions
  • These 'ancient dragons' will not be able to equip clothing or use the same genes as other dragons, but will still be customizable with their own unique genes and skins
  • Ancient Dragons will not have to follow the same 'one head, two arms, two legs, two wings' rule because of this
  • Wyverns are now back on the table
ALL OF MY YES!!! I'd happily sacrifice some clothing options in favor of a gene-customizable Wyvern! Plus news of actual new dragons that are compatible with the old genes and clothes is great as well! More variety is always a good thing, especially since we're not abandoning any old features - just getting some new exceptions to the rules! Good news all around!
So, what I got out of this:
  • New breeds are indeed coming
  • Additionally, another type of new breed is coming, with certain restrictions
  • These 'ancient dragons' will not be able to equip clothing or use the same genes as other dragons, but will still be customizable with their own unique genes and skins
  • Ancient Dragons will not have to follow the same 'one head, two arms, two legs, two wings' rule because of this
  • Wyverns are now back on the table
ALL OF MY YES!!! I'd happily sacrifice some clothing options in favor of a gene-customizable Wyvern! Plus news of actual new dragons that are compatible with the old genes and clothes is great as well! More variety is always a good thing, especially since we're not abandoning any old features - just getting some new exceptions to the rules! Good news all around!
This all sounds awesome! Really excited about ancient breeds, I can't wait to see what you guys come up with for them. [emoji=fae love]
This all sounds awesome! Really excited about ancient breeds, I can't wait to see what you guys come up with for them.
n9LAXHI.png
swN0YRQ.png
LvvTlaP.png
foF7QGb.png
mAlnTLL.png
DAuLoYm.png
5VuuwLe.png
I'm so hype for whatever the ancient fire based breeds will be. I'm like, dancing in my chair here.
I'm so hype for whatever the ancient fire based breeds will be. I'm like, dancing in my chair here.
This update has been cool!
I have found a Glitch where i put a Raven WoodMask and then a BirdSkull headdress and they over lap eachother, But please dont remove it, it really looks cool.
This update has been cool!
I have found a Glitch where i put a Raven WoodMask and then a BirdSkull headdress and they over lap eachother, But please dont remove it, it really looks cool.
the only post that made me play flight rising again...XD
the only post that made me play flight rising again...XD
a
This is very exciting and very interesting.
This is very exciting and very interesting.
ZFNXhtR.png
I know I'm late to the game here, and I don't normally comment on the forums... but I have to.

I just read this announcement today and I have to say that this is the best bday present. xD
Thank you FlightRising team! I am super excited to see these ancient dragons!!

...Why can't it be June already!
I know I'm late to the game here, and I don't normally comment on the forums... but I have to.

I just read this announcement today and I have to say that this is the best bday present. xD
Thank you FlightRising team! I am super excited to see these ancient dragons!!

...Why can't it be June already!
O.M.G,
SOOOOOO excited for ancient breeds!! I cant wait to see what the first one will be. And to be honest, I don't even care about the restrictions.
Also, Tidelord, what, what, what?? The sense of foreboding. Has anything like this happened in FR before?
O.M.G,
SOOOOOO excited for ancient breeds!! I cant wait to see what the first one will be. And to be honest, I don't even care about the restrictions.
Also, Tidelord, what, what, what?? The sense of foreboding. Has anything like this happened in FR before?
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 ... 158 159