Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 158 159
Thank you for this update! Super excited to see the ancient breeds, and it sounds like a great way to develop the game without crushing (or crunching?) the artists and other developers!

Can't wait to see what the new dergs are going to look like! :D
Thank you for this update! Super excited to see the ancient breeds, and it sounds like a great way to develop the game without crushing (or crunching?) the artists and other developers!

Can't wait to see what the new dergs are going to look like! :D
fr_forum_sig_thauk_by_pushdug-dailk3c.png
he/him | dA | FA | +9 hours
Ancient dragon breeds omg, that sounds so cool!
Can't wait to see them :D
Ancient dragon breeds omg, that sounds so cool!
Can't wait to see them :D
mqdefault.jpg
Thank you so much for all of your amazing work to make the Flight Rising community such a wonderful place for players and developers!! I can't wait to see the ancient breeds!
Thank you so much for all of your amazing work to make the Flight Rising community such a wonderful place for players and developers!! I can't wait to see the ancient breeds!
I’m extremely glad to hear that you guys are dedicated to avoiding crunch for your team. Thanks for being so open about development and progress and what’s going on behind the scenes.
I’m extremely glad to hear that you guys are dedicated to avoiding crunch for your team. Thanks for being so open about development and progress and what’s going on behind the scenes.
back from a long hiatus :B
the Tidelord's stuff...gives me chills! brace yourself Water Clan, something is coming...[emoji=water rune]
the Tidelord's stuff...gives me chills!
brace yourself Water Clan, something is coming...
Ve3GMM3.png v5YoQpn.png
Are flight risings current eye types 'genes' in terms of the ancient breeds? Aka will ancient breeds have basic, uncommon, primal, multigaze, glowing, etc. eyes? Will some ancient breeds have a corresponding diety and that flights eyes or similar eyes? I believe the eyes will be basic, but just want to be sure~ And to be more specific about my last question there, would say, an ancient breed made by Plaguebringer have Plague's typical red eyes or so? I wonder what color eyes ancient dragons will have, if they find from magic / non-diety related means?? [emoji=coatl confused] So exciting! [emoji=coatl love] Much love for FR as always~
Are flight risings current eye types 'genes' in terms of the ancient breeds? Aka will ancient breeds have basic, uncommon, primal, multigaze, glowing, etc. eyes? Will some ancient breeds have a corresponding diety and that flights eyes or similar eyes? I believe the eyes will be basic, but just want to be sure~ And to be more specific about my last question there, would say, an ancient breed made by Plaguebringer have Plague's typical red eyes or so?

I wonder what color eyes ancient dragons will have, if they find from magic / non-diety related means?? So exciting! Much love for FR as always~
4UUQPPZ.gif
I want to extend a huge thank you to the entire team at Flight Rising for your continued hard work and successes with each new release of content on this website. You guys are seriously amazing. The fact that this website has sustained so much for so long speaks to the amazing work ethic of the entire team.

This new development of Ancient Dragons is a really cool idea and I'm super excited to see how it will change the website! Keep up the amazing work!
I want to extend a huge thank you to the entire team at Flight Rising for your continued hard work and successes with each new release of content on this website. You guys are seriously amazing. The fact that this website has sustained so much for so long speaks to the amazing work ethic of the entire team.

This new development of Ancient Dragons is a really cool idea and I'm super excited to see how it will change the website! Keep up the amazing work!
Sounds like more advanced genetics are coming! Im hyped!!
Sounds like more advanced genetics are coming! Im hyped!!
[quote name="Hol" date="2019-04-16 04:51:21" ] Was kind of "meh" about ancient breeds until I read they can have multiple heads. Now I'm sold. :D I hope you all make the weirdest, creepiest dragons possible! [b](and fluffiest, for those that don't like creepy dragons)[/b] [/quote] [i]Saber tooth tiger dragons[/i]
Hol wrote on 2019-04-16 04:51:21:
Was kind of "meh" about ancient breeds until I read they can have multiple heads. Now I'm sold. :D I hope you all make the weirdest, creepiest dragons possible!

(and fluffiest, for those that don't like creepy dragons)
Saber tooth tiger dragons
PFU56VO.png
This is exciting! Thank you for all your hard work!
This is exciting! Thank you for all your hard work!
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 158 159