Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 158 159
I really appreciate the time taken to explain this to us. I wasn't sure about development of new breeds. I was hopeful of it like with the Bogsneak. Watching Baldwin turn was a delightful little thing, and I absolutely love how happy he is now.
I knew there was a lot but WHEW, those numbers are some STUFF. I'm horrid at math, but lords...You all are awesome.

It's the time, devotion, communication and care I get from this game that makes me comfortable spending money to buy gems once in a while. Unlike some of the games I muddle about in I actually return to this game with a sense of delight and pleasure and have for a few years with no intention of stopping. I got my Fiance into it, I have gotten a few friends to play.
You all take the time that you need. I don't think anyone would be upset with that. And if they are "Poop on them." as my mom would say.

The Ancients are something I now greatly look forward to! Krissroads Clan may not dabble widely into the troubles of Sornieth, since we've had some serious struggles all our own. But we do mind "NEW" for new can be scary. Though with the minds from outclan we have welcomed and learned from, I'm sure adjustment will go just fine.

You all are wonderful, please keep up the stellar work! Eat something tasty, you deserve it!
I really appreciate the time taken to explain this to us. I wasn't sure about development of new breeds. I was hopeful of it like with the Bogsneak. Watching Baldwin turn was a delightful little thing, and I absolutely love how happy he is now.
I knew there was a lot but WHEW, those numbers are some STUFF. I'm horrid at math, but lords...You all are awesome.

It's the time, devotion, communication and care I get from this game that makes me comfortable spending money to buy gems once in a while. Unlike some of the games I muddle about in I actually return to this game with a sense of delight and pleasure and have for a few years with no intention of stopping. I got my Fiance into it, I have gotten a few friends to play.
You all take the time that you need. I don't think anyone would be upset with that. And if they are "Poop on them." as my mom would say.

The Ancients are something I now greatly look forward to! Krissroads Clan may not dabble widely into the troubles of Sornieth, since we've had some serious struggles all our own. But we do mind "NEW" for new can be scary. Though with the minds from outclan we have welcomed and learned from, I'm sure adjustment will go just fine.

You all are wonderful, please keep up the stellar work! Eat something tasty, you deserve it!
Super excited to see the ancient “breeds”! I’m especially excited to see what arcanists first creations looked like.

No apparel is a bit sad, but completely understandable. I’m sure the cool designs and skin/accent possibilities will make up for it!
Super excited to see the ancient “breeds”! I’m especially excited to see what arcanists first creations looked like.

No apparel is a bit sad, but completely understandable. I’m sure the cool designs and skin/accent possibilities will make up for it!
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
DAD WHERE ARE YOU?????????????

wait...i doubt it but...now there is a chance that (prob a low one) Swiftwings can come into the game at last as a ancient breed
DAD WHERE ARE YOU?????????????

wait...i doubt it but...now there is a chance that (prob a low one) Swiftwings can come into the game at last as a ancient breed
I like to show off the genes anyway, so no apparell is ok! :D
I like to show off the genes anyway, so no apparell is ok! :D
ZOWIE!!!!

I am so glad ancient breeds will not be able to wear apparel. As one poster said, an ancient in a frilly dress? Nope. Preserve their dignity, please. (Even if they are twisted and evil.)

I do hope that some of the ancient breeds will be handsome, and not loathly. I know there are a lot of fans of dark and ugly things in this game, but there are also those who appreciate beauty, light, and joy. ;D
ZOWIE!!!!

I am so glad ancient breeds will not be able to wear apparel. As one poster said, an ancient in a frilly dress? Nope. Preserve their dignity, please. (Even if they are twisted and evil.)

I do hope that some of the ancient breeds will be handsome, and not loathly. I know there are a lot of fans of dark and ugly things in this game, but there are also those who appreciate beauty, light, and joy. ;D
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
oh wow.
oh wow.
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
I'm sorry Water's Dad is missing...
I'm sorry Water's Dad is missing...
tumblr_inline_ohfczrSsIP1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczvU5Sp1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_p6un9pL5QF1utez9io1_100.png 9rffWp7.png Ni7vksA.gifJXmuUO1.png
100% into this "ancient breed" concept
100% into this "ancient breed" concept
...swiftwings...?
...swiftwings...?
9a7b6ff335c5bfb2f95f461556df8631.gif
Can I just say how glad I am to hear information about Stormlight's employee environment? After hearing about all the horror stories out of various game studios the past few months (Bioware, Telltale, etc) it's a relief to know that a company strives not to work its employees to death.

Also, SUPER excited about ancient breeds! I'm totally fine with trading apparel for some fun breeds that break the established 2 arms/2 legs/2 wings requirement.
Can I just say how glad I am to hear information about Stormlight's employee environment? After hearing about all the horror stories out of various game studios the past few months (Bioware, Telltale, etc) it's a relief to know that a company strives not to work its employees to death.

Also, SUPER excited about ancient breeds! I'm totally fine with trading apparel for some fun breeds that break the established 2 arms/2 legs/2 wings requirement.
aJyYWw6.png
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 158 159