Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 158 159
You mentioned that genes will be reset and apparel and skins removed. What about eyes? Will Ancients have the same eye variations as Moderns, different eye variations, or no eye genes at all? I suspect the last because then you could have eyeless breeds, but any would be interesting.
You mentioned that genes will be reset and apparel and skins removed. What about eyes? Will Ancients have the same eye variations as Moderns, different eye variations, or no eye genes at all? I suspect the last because then you could have eyeless breeds, but any would be interesting.
Seeking male mirror skins/accents.
Thanks for such a comprehensive update! It's great that you guys prioritize work-life balance and don't buy into the glorification of crunch in game development. I think the ancient breeds are a great idea, and I'm hoping it means we'll finally get to have swiftwings!
Thanks for such a comprehensive update! It's great that you guys prioritize work-life balance and don't buy into the glorification of crunch in game development. I think the ancient breeds are a great idea, and I'm hoping it means we'll finally get to have swiftwings!

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
LOUD EXCITED YELLING
LOUD EXCITED YELLING
iO2X60T.png
GUYS ...WE CAN HAVE SWIFTWINGS NOW!!!!

Omg I am so excited! My only fear is I wont have enough lair space to store everything I want!!! XD Might have to go through and remove some of my current beloved dragons to make room for the Wildly different ANCIENT BREEDS.

INB4 Tidepop comes back in June with the swiftwings :P
GUYS ...WE CAN HAVE SWIFTWINGS NOW!!!!

Omg I am so excited! My only fear is I wont have enough lair space to store everything I want!!! XD Might have to go through and remove some of my current beloved dragons to make room for the Wildly different ANCIENT BREEDS.

INB4 Tidepop comes back in June with the swiftwings :P
X0JktGl.png
so wait, will eye types factor into these ancient breeds or is that something exclusive to modern breeds?
so wait, will eye types factor into these ancient breeds or is that something exclusive to modern breeds?
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
Mad props to you all. This is exactly what the community wanted and needed from you guys. As someone who doesn't really care about apparel, I'm mad excited.
Mad props to you all. This is exactly what the community wanted and needed from you guys. As someone who doesn't really care about apparel, I'm mad excited.
I cant wait this sounds great XD
I cant wait this sounds great XD
demicatcher.png bicatcher.png
wait, what about the map?
wait, what about the map?
iO2X60T.png
Thank you very much for this update on how things are going! I think you're all doing amazing! Thank you so much for coming up with new ideas such as the ancient breeds. I'm really looking forward to that.
Thank you very much for this update on how things are going! I think you're all doing amazing! Thank you so much for coming up with new ideas such as the ancient breeds. I'm really looking forward to that.
Please take all the time you need! It'll be worth it to get a crack at these ancient breeds!
Please take all the time you need! It'll be worth it to get a crack at these ancient breeds!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 158 159