Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 158 159
Yay! I'm kinda stoked about dragons you can't dress, especially for those like me who can't help themselves and would dress familiars if allowed! New challenges are awesome [emoji=coatl laughing]
Yay! I'm kinda stoked about dragons you can't dress, especially for those like me who can't help themselves and would dress familiars if allowed!
New challenges are awesome
she/her they/them etpLjGc.gifqTNOOYr.gifdagsvSj.gifqTNOOYr.gifsnXFO8n.gif
I'M SO EXCITED AHH
I would die for an ancient wyrm, oh Tidelord what are you DOING
I'M SO EXCITED AHH
I would die for an ancient wyrm, oh Tidelord what are you DOING
tumblr_pf29z2QXuq1u9k2hto1_500.png
[quote name="dragonpals" date="2019-04-15 07:20:29" ] This sounds so incredible!! I'm so glad you guys are espousing fair working standards, too. It's always important to keep your health-- human health is way more important than virtual dragons! [/quote] Agreed!! My BF is going to school for game dev stuff and with all the things you hear about big companies I might push he look into game devs liek this Im also super hyped for ancient breeds; I dont play really anymore but i still love the art. Question for devs tho: when the ancient breeds drop in June, Im assuming there will be increased chances/ways for people to get them?
dragonpals wrote on 2019-04-15 07:20:29:
This sounds so incredible!! I'm so glad you guys are espousing fair working standards, too. It's always important to keep your health-- human health is way more important than virtual dragons!

Agreed!! My BF is going to school for game dev stuff and with all the things you hear about big companies I might push he look into game devs liek this

Im also super hyped for ancient breeds; I dont play really anymore but i still love the art.

Question for devs tho: when the ancient breeds drop in June, Im assuming there will be increased chances/ways for people to get them?
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
Woah this is a lot of unexpected and neat info...
Exciting!
Woah this is a lot of unexpected and neat info...
Exciting!
ohh. so excited. now im thinking of lore for the ancient breeds. so happy.
ohh. so excited. now im thinking of lore for the ancient breeds. so happy.
#unnamedisNOTvalid
Please ping me for all fourm responses.
7AJIzEM.png?2.png
TIDEPAPA'S NOT DEAD!!!!!!

I'm so PUMPED for ancient breeds!!!!

also thank you FR for caring about your employees' health and wellbeing. More game developers need to be anti-crunch -- I don't really want my pixel dragons coming at the cost of someone's health and sanity!
TIDEPAPA'S NOT DEAD!!!!!!

I'm so PUMPED for ancient breeds!!!!

also thank you FR for caring about your employees' health and wellbeing. More game developers need to be anti-crunch -- I don't really want my pixel dragons coming at the cost of someone's health and sanity!

she/they || FR+3

pixel credit
YmkjgGR.gif
Oh man! This will be so cool! I would love to have a wyvern with two tails!
Oh man! This will be so cool! I would love to have a wyvern with two tails!
1) ancient dragons sound awesome
2) I hope Tidelord isn’t gone forever and it’s such a shame to miss the Wavecrest Saturnalia
1) ancient dragons sound awesome
2) I hope Tidelord isn’t gone forever and it’s such a shame to miss the Wavecrest Saturnalia
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
Hooray for avoiding crunch and maintaining good work practices! That deserves more credit, and I'm so glad you're trying to do it. The ancient breeds sound awesome. [emoji=rainbow star 1] Can't wait to see the new, exciting terts and what can be done outside the anatomical rules!
Hooray for avoiding crunch and maintaining good work practices! That deserves more credit, and I'm so glad you're trying to do it.

The ancient breeds sound awesome. Can't wait to see the new, exciting terts and what can be done outside the anatomical rules!
OoOOOooo!!!! I love this idea with ancient breeds!!!! Breaking the body stuff will be so much fun!!!!
OoOOOooo!!!! I love this idea with ancient breeds!!!! Breaking the body stuff will be so much fun!!!!
fSKEqvh.pngiZNHxAi.gifEYcGP9d.gif5pu1nFj.png12vRxt6.gif
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 158 159