Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | GAME OF THRONES!!!! *spoilers*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@smallapple
Glad to see someone agree with me xD I think my mom was annoyed at me, and I say pretty often "INTHABOOKSSS!" so I try to bite my tongue whenever they change something so I don't spoil it too for her.
I've cooled down a bit since Monday so I suppose it will be alright. As long as Jon saves Bran and the gang while killing everyone it will be alright, since they can't change their whole storylines.

Although, when I saw Ghost in the cage I said something along the lines of "He would tear off their faces if they came even near him, so how? what? why?!"
I'm sad that they changed Ghost so much, he was always very loyal to Jon and stayed with him until he climbed the wall, and then they met again later. They better reunite them and let Ghost go wild on the mutineers harhar! :D
@smallapple
Glad to see someone agree with me xD I think my mom was annoyed at me, and I say pretty often "INTHABOOKSSS!" so I try to bite my tongue whenever they change something so I don't spoil it too for her.
I've cooled down a bit since Monday so I suppose it will be alright. As long as Jon saves Bran and the gang while killing everyone it will be alright, since they can't change their whole storylines.

Although, when I saw Ghost in the cage I said something along the lines of "He would tear off their faces if they came even near him, so how? what? why?!"
I'm sad that they changed Ghost so much, he was always very loyal to Jon and stayed with him until he climbed the wall, and then they met again later. They better reunite them and let Ghost go wild on the mutineers harhar! :D
1i35.png
@Gudny

Even in the books I was never too invested in Bran's storyline, but yeah Jon's is a different story to me, personally. I mean, I'm afraid what D&D will do. And Ghost, aurgh Ghost. In fact, all the direwolves. And the dragons. Just completely out the window half the time, besides when they're convenient or shown as pretty things just sitting there. How many times have the wolves even been talked about off screen? Like directly addressed? You don't hear Jon going "gee I sure do miss my wolf which was the only connection and reminder of family I have at the moment" No instead it's just him talking about...stuff that wasn't even in the book. I'm just making myself tear my hair out right now haha I've started to ramble.
@Gudny

Even in the books I was never too invested in Bran's storyline, but yeah Jon's is a different story to me, personally. I mean, I'm afraid what D&D will do. And Ghost, aurgh Ghost. In fact, all the direwolves. And the dragons. Just completely out the window half the time, besides when they're convenient or shown as pretty things just sitting there. How many times have the wolves even been talked about off screen? Like directly addressed? You don't hear Jon going "gee I sure do miss my wolf which was the only connection and reminder of family I have at the moment" No instead it's just him talking about...stuff that wasn't even in the book. I'm just making myself tear my hair out right now haha I've started to ramble.
tumblr_osxj37xvwh1vtgt9uo1_400.png
@smallapple
Yeah I understand that it's expensive to show them on screen but there must be some middle ground. It would be good to mention them now and then.
I would have been completely fine with them showing Ghost very little but the last time they were together was when Jon went with Qorin Halfhand and that was in season 2 :c Maybe have him pop up once and then he could wander off again. Would be much better than to leave him out altogether, until now in a situation that doesn't make sense.
Atleast they made Summer stay by Bran's side cause having him wonder off like Ghost would make no sense since he's a warg, but did they completely forget that Jon and Arya warged into their wolves too?!

We will see come Sunday (Monday in my case) how they will pull this off.
@smallapple
Yeah I understand that it's expensive to show them on screen but there must be some middle ground. It would be good to mention them now and then.
I would have been completely fine with them showing Ghost very little but the last time they were together was when Jon went with Qorin Halfhand and that was in season 2 :c Maybe have him pop up once and then he could wander off again. Would be much better than to leave him out altogether, until now in a situation that doesn't make sense.
Atleast they made Summer stay by Bran's side cause having him wonder off like Ghost would make no sense since he's a warg, but did they completely forget that Jon and Arya warged into their wolves too?!

We will see come Sunday (Monday in my case) how they will pull this off.
1i35.png
Have people stopped discussing the show?

Anyway, thank the seven that they wrapped up the Craster's keep subplot nicely, I would have gone mad if it spilled into the next episode. Atleast we got some satisfying deaths and reunions heheh C:
Have people stopped discussing the show?

Anyway, thank the seven that they wrapped up the Craster's keep subplot nicely, I would have gone mad if it spilled into the next episode. Atleast we got some satisfying deaths and reunions heheh C:
1i35.png
I've never been a big fan of Brans story line tbh. I suppose they have to pad a lot of it out since he doesn't really do anything interesting till later in the book series and they probably don't want to catch up in the TV series too soon.
I've never been a big fan of Brans story line tbh. I suppose they have to pad a lot of it out since he doesn't really do anything interesting till later in the book series and they probably don't want to catch up in the TV series too soon.
tumblr_nmyenmxS3A1tisd4do7_75sq.png
I'm glad someone in this thread has pointed out that the show is catching up to the books at a rapid pace. If people are complaining about the writers changing things now, I dread to think what the reactions will be when half the show or more is different from the books.
I'm glad someone in this thread has pointed out that the show is catching up to the books at a rapid pace. If people are complaining about the writers changing things now, I dread to think what the reactions will be when half the show or more is different from the books.
I really like the Hound's quote about Trant's armour and big *bad word* swords. So much truth in those words.
I really like the Hound's quote about Trant's armour and big *bad word* swords. So much truth in those words.
I need Twenty Good Men(tm)
I both can't wait yet I am dreading tomorrow night's episode. I'm not sure if the trial by combat is supposed to be next or if theyre gonna skip and wait til a week later, but ahhsahhsjfkhajkhfasjkf dear god it's my favorite scene in the entire series and I'm so anxious about it!

Then another good scene (Sansa Sansa Sansa!) which is probably tomorrow! I'm so excited yet afraid about how it's gonna be dealt with.
I both can't wait yet I am dreading tomorrow night's episode. I'm not sure if the trial by combat is supposed to be next or if theyre gonna skip and wait til a week later, but ahhsahhsjfkhajkhfasjkf dear god it's my favorite scene in the entire series and I'm so anxious about it!

Then another good scene (Sansa Sansa Sansa!) which is probably tomorrow! I'm so excited yet afraid about how it's gonna be dealt with.
I feel the need to post again because ahhhhhh

I cant believe we have to wait two weeks for the next ep, this is torture!

But that Sansa scene was well played, well played...I see people upset because Petyr says "sister" instead of "Cat" but...I don't understand that kind of hate? That's especially nit-picky if you ask me XD;
I feel the need to post again because ahhhhhh

I cant believe we have to wait two weeks for the next ep, this is torture!

But that Sansa scene was well played, well played...I see people upset because Petyr says "sister" instead of "Cat" but...I don't understand that kind of hate? That's especially nit-picky if you ask me XD;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9