Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | GAME OF THRONES!!!! *spoilers*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@blackreach

The end credits were sung by a real band ! It sounds sooo good. The song is the Rains of Castamere.
@blackreach

The end credits were sung by a real band ! It sounds sooo good. The song is the Rains of Castamere.
xb9usn.jpg
5172571_orig.png

tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko5_100.png
@ScienceFiction I know right! It's my favorite song from the whole show, so when I heard that version on Tumblr my mind was blown. It sounds soo gooood. Then I watched the episode and I heard and I just had a small fangirl moment. It's so good :' (
@ScienceFiction I know right! It's my favorite song from the whole show, so when I heard that version on Tumblr my mind was blown. It sounds soo gooood. Then I watched the episode and I heard and I just had a small fangirl moment. It's so good :' (
5zITnU3.png
@Blackreach Rains of Castamere is by Sigur Ros, an awesome band from Iceland. Everything they've done is heavenly. *u*
@Blackreach Rains of Castamere is by Sigur Ros, an awesome band from Iceland. Everything they've done is heavenly. *u*
ZPPY.png
Well, Ramsay Snow had already taken the first place of my list of most hated characters before this episode soooo yeah.

I thought the whole episode was done amazingly. They played up the tension so much, if I hadn't known beforehand that he would die I would have been like "What's going to happen?", and all the subtle signs and clues as to who did it mmm yes.... But anyone could have done it so many motives.
And jeeze his death was disgusting, Jack Gleeson did a great job in the whole episode. And the death scene hit all the right notes in particular, cause up to that point Joffrey was being so horrible and in that moment he was only a boy who knew he was dying. Made me feel both sorry for him and glad that he finally died.

Oberyn is awesome as always, and Ellaria as well they looked amazing together.
I loved these small conversations at the wedding, between different characters they made me laugh.

My mom watches the show too and afterwards she was asking me all these questions trying to find out who did it and what was poisoned and I'm like "Hohoho we will see!"

I completely missed out on Sigur Rós during the credits, and I didn't even recognize them in the episode :O What!
Well, Ramsay Snow had already taken the first place of my list of most hated characters before this episode soooo yeah.

I thought the whole episode was done amazingly. They played up the tension so much, if I hadn't known beforehand that he would die I would have been like "What's going to happen?", and all the subtle signs and clues as to who did it mmm yes.... But anyone could have done it so many motives.
And jeeze his death was disgusting, Jack Gleeson did a great job in the whole episode. And the death scene hit all the right notes in particular, cause up to that point Joffrey was being so horrible and in that moment he was only a boy who knew he was dying. Made me feel both sorry for him and glad that he finally died.

Oberyn is awesome as always, and Ellaria as well they looked amazing together.
I loved these small conversations at the wedding, between different characters they made me laugh.

My mom watches the show too and afterwards she was asking me all these questions trying to find out who did it and what was poisoned and I'm like "Hohoho we will see!"

I completely missed out on Sigur Rós during the credits, and I didn't even recognize them in the episode :O What!
1i35.png
@Gudny Omg yes, I had the exact same thought on Joffrey's death scene. It felt kind of sad, he did amazing acting. I thought too it was disgusting, haha. And my mom asked me all the time too what is going to happen. She also tries to fish for any clues on who is going to die in the next episodes. But we won't tell, I want to feel her pain when it happens .. muahhaha.

@Niverdia Yah I looked them up the other day! Definitely going to look more of their songs, they sound interesting.
@Gudny Omg yes, I had the exact same thought on Joffrey's death scene. It felt kind of sad, he did amazing acting. I thought too it was disgusting, haha. And my mom asked me all the time too what is going to happen. She also tries to fish for any clues on who is going to die in the next episodes. But we won't tell, I want to feel her pain when it happens .. muahhaha.

@Niverdia Yah I looked them up the other day! Definitely going to look more of their songs, they sound interesting.
5zITnU3.png
OH MY, I love Game of Thrones! :D I just finished the third season after watching all of them up to the Fourth Season in only two weeks xD I was so addicted. I spent every waking minute of free time watching this show.

I don't have HBO, so I just buy the seasons after they come out, but I just googled King Joefrry's (oh well, I can't spell it) death and adored it @.@ YESSSSS. So happy it happened.

BUT NOW MY DEAR Tyrion! D: He didn't kill Joeffry! I know he didn't! Argggh, if anything happens to him I will be super angry. -.- He is literally my favorite character!
OH MY, I love Game of Thrones! :D I just finished the third season after watching all of them up to the Fourth Season in only two weeks xD I was so addicted. I spent every waking minute of free time watching this show.

I don't have HBO, so I just buy the seasons after they come out, but I just googled King Joefrry's (oh well, I can't spell it) death and adored it @.@ YESSSSS. So happy it happened.

BUT NOW MY DEAR Tyrion! D: He didn't kill Joeffry! I know he didn't! Argggh, if anything happens to him I will be super angry. -.- He is literally my favorite character!
gk3YOKC.gif
Wow, I've read all the books, and I must say, I'm quite happy how they portrayed Joffrey's death.
I've stopped watching it mid-season 2. Probs because I knew what will happen, because of the books.
But I plan to watch it anyway, I just need more free time...
Wow, I've read all the books, and I must say, I'm quite happy how they portrayed Joffrey's death.
I've stopped watching it mid-season 2. Probs because I knew what will happen, because of the books.
But I plan to watch it anyway, I just need more free time...
Vke5kMI.pngHIMQ4.gif
Wooo, yay more Games of Thrones fans!

Hi, I'm new around here, but I saw the episode too and I agree that Joeffrey's death was not painful enough...hehehe. I had a theory that I was hoping would play out, which would be a situation further down the line, where Jamie would find himself having to kill Joeffrey (his own son -duh) but it seems that idea of mine won't get to play out (which is a shame)...but I'm still glad he's dead. Next should be Cersei and Tyrion needs to survive but I have a feeling they might just kill him off as a scapegoat..but who knows, this show is so intense and crazy at times.
Wooo, yay more Games of Thrones fans!

Hi, I'm new around here, but I saw the episode too and I agree that Joeffrey's death was not painful enough...hehehe. I had a theory that I was hoping would play out, which would be a situation further down the line, where Jamie would find himself having to kill Joeffrey (his own son -duh) but it seems that idea of mine won't get to play out (which is a shame)...but I'm still glad he's dead. Next should be Cersei and Tyrion needs to survive but I have a feeling they might just kill him off as a scapegoat..but who knows, this show is so intense and crazy at times.
raffle2.pngDanafox_sig.gif
@Theinkheart

JUST YOU WAIT!!! Just you wait to see what's in store for Tyrion!!!! ASDFGHJKKJHGHKJ!!!!!
@Theinkheart

JUST YOU WAIT!!! Just you wait to see what's in store for Tyrion!!!! ASDFGHJKKJHGHKJ!!!!!
xb9usn.jpg
5172571_orig.png

tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko5_100.png
@Blackreach oh good, I'm not the only one then! @___@
@Gudny Ramsay Snow is definitely on my turds list too, I can't stand him. :P

The end credits music was beautiful. Thanks @Niverdia for pointing out that it was "Rains of Castamere is by Sigur Ros", going to be listening to that a lot now!

[e] Oh my goodness!! I'm so nervous for Tyrion! D:
@Blackreach oh good, I'm not the only one then! @___@
@Gudny Ramsay Snow is definitely on my turds list too, I can't stand him. :P

The end credits music was beautiful. Thanks @Niverdia for pointing out that it was "Rains of Castamere is by Sigur Ros", going to be listening to that a lot now!

[e] Oh my goodness!! I'm so nervous for Tyrion! D:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9