Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | GAME OF THRONES!!!! *spoilers*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I can't decide if it's great knowing what's going to happen or not.
Nah, it's great.
I love how they pulled off the Joffrey thing, in all honesty. It was disgusting, but man, did he deserve it! I keep seeing analyses like "He was just an innocent, frightened child deep down..." and, uh...maybe he did look a little pitiable in the end, but really, he wasn't.
-
And life just is not turning out well for Tyrion, is it? He's one of my favourite characters, and he just keeps getting kicked.
I can't decide if it's great knowing what's going to happen or not.
Nah, it's great.
I love how they pulled off the Joffrey thing, in all honesty. It was disgusting, but man, did he deserve it! I keep seeing analyses like "He was just an innocent, frightened child deep down..." and, uh...maybe he did look a little pitiable in the end, but really, he wasn't.
-
And life just is not turning out well for Tyrion, is it? He's one of my favourite characters, and he just keeps getting kicked.
kTJx1Wx.png
If you're reading this, you're not working.
I still can't believe last episode since I haven't read the books I'm about to have heart attack every time I watch new ep.
I still can't believe last episode since I haven't read the books I'm about to have heart attack every time I watch new ep.
SPOILERS ABOUT TYRION.

So far as the books have come out, he lives.

/END OF SPOILER
SPOILERS ABOUT TYRION.

So far as the books have come out, he lives.

/END OF SPOILER
ZPPY.png
@Niverdia
NOOOO SPOIL- oh wait. It's a nice one. xD Phiew!

I really got worried about Tyrion in the end of this episode D:
@Niverdia
NOOOO SPOIL- oh wait. It's a nice one. xD Phiew!

I really got worried about Tyrion in the end of this episode D:
Kiulani_combined_pixelbanner_art_by_dreamingcity_1.png
@Kiulani

You watch GoT too, I don't think I knew that xD Or maybe I forgot....

Only one day for some, two days for me until the next episode yay :D
@Kiulani

You watch GoT too, I don't think I knew that xD Or maybe I forgot....

Only one day for some, two days for me until the next episode yay :D
1i35.png
@kiulani

But the exciting part isn't that Tyrion lives, it's what he does TO live. AAAAAA!!!!! I'm super excited!!!

Also, SPERLERS!!!
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
I am super confused about what they're going to do with Sandor because he was suppose to die in that barroom brawl. Not that I'm unhappy but I'm confused about it. Also, I canNOT wait until Arya gets to the Temple of Night and Day or whatever the heck that place of death is called.
@kiulani

But the exciting part isn't that Tyrion lives, it's what he does TO live. AAAAAA!!!!! I'm super excited!!!

Also, SPERLERS!!!
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
I am super confused about what they're going to do with Sandor because he was suppose to die in that barroom brawl. Not that I'm unhappy but I'm confused about it. Also, I canNOT wait until Arya gets to the Temple of Night and Day or whatever the heck that place of death is called.
xb9usn.jpg
5172571_orig.png

tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko5_100.png
Also I am loving the Sansa/Tyrion dynamic it's so sweet but I haven't watched the latest ep so I don't know how they're portraying how Sansa's taking Robb and Catelyn's deaths. But man okay they're just cute and I think they could've been great friends.

SANSA SPOILERS:

But of course it gets all messed up when she peaces out to the Vale which just
Thanks Baelish. Thanks for that.

ARYA SPOILERS::

@ScienceFiction I TOTALLY AGREE. WHEN SHE GETS TO BRAAVOS. AHHHHHH. AND GOES BY CAT. I cry. I cry about Arya.
Also I am loving the Sansa/Tyrion dynamic it's so sweet but I haven't watched the latest ep so I don't know how they're portraying how Sansa's taking Robb and Catelyn's deaths. But man okay they're just cute and I think they could've been great friends.

SANSA SPOILERS:

But of course it gets all messed up when she peaces out to the Vale which just
Thanks Baelish. Thanks for that.

ARYA SPOILERS::

@ScienceFiction I TOTALLY AGREE. WHEN SHE GETS TO BRAAVOS. AHHHHHH. AND GOES BY CAT. I cry. I cry about Arya.
SPERLERS ABOUT NEXT EPISODE. Tomorrow!
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~

@alysanne Aaaagh, Sansa does SO GREAT when she gets to the Eyrie. She puts up with all of the BS that Littlefinger hands her. Ugh I hate him so much. But he DOES get her engaged to that one dude who is set to become the next Lord of Winderfell, thereby restoring her to Winterfell. That bit wasn't discussed anymore in the books but I'm pretty excited about that.
I cry about arya all the time.
SPERLERS ABOUT NEXT EPISODE. Tomorrow!
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~

@alysanne Aaaagh, Sansa does SO GREAT when she gets to the Eyrie. She puts up with all of the BS that Littlefinger hands her. Ugh I hate him so much. But he DOES get her engaged to that one dude who is set to become the next Lord of Winderfell, thereby restoring her to Winterfell. That bit wasn't discussed anymore in the books but I'm pretty excited about that.
I cry about arya all the time.
xb9usn.jpg
5172571_orig.png

tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko5_100.png
@ScienceFiction you took the thoughts right out of my head LOL. WINDS OF WINTER COME ON.
@ScienceFiction you took the thoughts right out of my head LOL. WINDS OF WINTER COME ON.
@Gudny
Ohh no I don't believe I told you :'D
GoT is awesome! I can't wait for the next episode tomorrow! o_o There's just so much going on.. I almost don't want to watch each new episode because so many things can (and usually will) go wrong. xD But I love the series so I cannot resist.. ohh..
@Gudny
Ohh no I don't believe I told you :'D
GoT is awesome! I can't wait for the next episode tomorrow! o_o There's just so much going on.. I almost don't want to watch each new episode because so many things can (and usually will) go wrong. xD But I love the series so I cannot resist.. ohh..
Kiulani_combined_pixelbanner_art_by_dreamingcity_1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9