Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can my dragons die?
1 2
I noticed that my dragons need food and that there's a bar. I fed my dragons and now it's 100%, but what would happen if the bar was 0? If nothing happens, what's the point of feeding my dragons?
I noticed that my dragons need food and that there's a bar. I fed my dragons and now it's 100%, but what would happen if the bar was 0? If nothing happens, what's the point of feeding my dragons?
Ra2gKTW.png
may ♠ she/her ♠ +9 fr time
[ accent shop ]
@May - Your dragons can't die, but you get bonuses for keeping them fed! You can't breed your dragons or use them in the Coliseum if they're hungry.

Hovering over the clan energy bar comes up with this (100%, since I just fed my dragons):
Quote:
Clan Energy: 100%

This bar reflects the average energy percentage of your entire clan. If you keep this above 80% for three consecutive days, you will receive bonuses.

Your dragons are happy and full of energy. They are currently receiving the following bonuses:
+5 Gathering Turns Per Day
+1 Gem Per Day
+250 Treasure Per Day
+15% Battle Experience
@May - Your dragons can't die, but you get bonuses for keeping them fed! You can't breed your dragons or use them in the Coliseum if they're hungry.

Hovering over the clan energy bar comes up with this (100%, since I just fed my dragons):
Quote:
Clan Energy: 100%

This bar reflects the average energy percentage of your entire clan. If you keep this above 80% for three consecutive days, you will receive bonuses.

Your dragons are happy and full of energy. They are currently receiving the following bonuses:
+5 Gathering Turns Per Day
+1 Gem Per Day
+250 Treasure Per Day
+15% Battle Experience
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
@May

To expand on what Ningyo said--if you aren't interested in breeding, playing coliseum, or getting those extra gathering turns, you can just not feed your dragons.
@May

To expand on what Ningyo said--if you aren't interested in breeding, playing coliseum, or getting those extra gathering turns, you can just not feed your dragons.
No, they can't die. But, unfortunately, you can't do much with them if they're starving. When the bar is at 0, you'll just have to feed them a lot more to get them full.
No, they can't die. But, unfortunately, you can't do much with them if they're starving. When the bar is at 0, you'll just have to feed them a lot more to get them full.
qPCsFXD.gif nopeturne.png
Insects, plants, shells, and meat are the 4 things on the bar
Even if I collect food, why doesn't it show there?
Insects, plants, shells, and meat are the 4 things on the bar
Even if I collect food, why doesn't it show there?
@unicorn7532 this thread is from last year and is not related to your question. In the future, you should make a new thread if you have a question.

You need to convert the food from your hoard to get food points to feed to your dragons.
@unicorn7532 this thread is from last year and is not related to your question. In the future, you should make a new thread if you have a question.

You need to convert the food from your hoard to get food points to feed to your dragons.
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Oh thanks
Still a newbee, don't know much
Oh thanks
Still a newbee, don't know much
but yeah nothing happens to your dragons but the point is to feed you dragons to points and bonus points while earning many other things
but yeah nothing happens to your dragons but the point is to feed you dragons to points and bonus points while earning many other things
@bygirl1234
this is an old thread and seems to already have been answered, you may wanna double check the date before posting on something in the future
@bygirl1234
this is an old thread and seems to already have been answered, you may wanna double check the date before posting on something in the future
unknown.png
Dragons just die if their database get bug.
Dragons just die if their database get bug.
He/They
1 2