Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree Gift-Bombing!
1 2 3 4
Omg! I don't know who it was but thank you to the kind soul who gifted me the Special Orange & Green-themed pack!
Omg! I don't know who it was but thank you to the kind soul who gifted me the Special Orange & Green-themed pack!
To whoever gifted me - thank you so much! It honestly made my day and I truly appreciate it [emoji=familiar heart] ^^
To whoever gifted me - thank you so much! It honestly made my day and I truly appreciate it ^^
Thank you so much to the kind player who sent me something! It was a lovely surprise to wake up to, and I hope you're having a great day/night as well!
Thank you so much to the kind player who sent me something! It was a lovely surprise to wake up to, and I hope you're having a great day/night as well!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Super cute idea! Definitely going to send one to my husband!! Thank you for doing this!
Super cute idea! Definitely going to send one to my husband!! Thank you for doing this!
tenor.gif
I have a couple friends who I want to send to but I don't have the supplies. Can you send them for me?

I wanted to send Rosuthanatos an autumn bundle, LunarLibrarium the Mistral Jam and Starcatcherqueen a surprise of whatever you think is best!
I have a couple friends who I want to send to but I don't have the supplies. Can you send them for me?

I wanted to send Rosuthanatos an autumn bundle, LunarLibrarium the Mistral Jam and Starcatcherqueen a surprise of whatever you think is best!
endU6eh.pngY8EPbed.pngVnVpM09.pngDfkLbfc.pngo72-d3-Bes333.pngo72-d3-Bes333.pngRXHRSOi.pngf13XD8e.pngo72-d1-Bes333.pngo125-d02-Bes333.pngm37-02-book.pngm37-01-book.pngLTcKgKh.pngoEsrVHQ.pngo125-d01-Bes333.pngo125-d04-Bes333.pngo125-d03-Bes333.pngoYSaxoJ.pngo72-d2-Bes333.pngo125-d05-Bes333.png
[quote name="dustclouds" date="2019-03-21 16:30:22" ] I LOVE THIS BEWARE FRIENDS [/quote] :') me wishing I had friends lmao
dustclouds wrote on 2019-03-21 16:30:22:
I LOVE THIS
BEWARE FRIENDS

:') me wishing I had friends lmao
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
Thank you to the person who gift bombed me! I will find you, and I will get you back!
Thank you to the person who gift bombed me! I will find you, and I will get you back!
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
thanks to whoever gifted me!! it really made my day!!
thanks to whoever gifted me!! it really made my day!!
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
Awww, I got gift bombed. So sweet, much love!!! <3
Awww, I got gift bombed. So sweet, much love!!! <3
Thank you so much to whoever gifted me! It was a really sweet thing to do and it really brightened up my day!

(you also inspired me to Windfall some of my friends, so lets hope they like them ;) )
Thank you so much to whoever gifted me! It was a really sweet thing to do and it really brightened up my day!

(you also inspired me to Windfall some of my friends, so lets hope they like them ;) )
XXXXXXXXXX
FR+3
G7fvKLU.pngtAVsKEJ.pngAgNSwqE.png
Storyteller
1 2 3 4