Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What if
1 2 3 4 5 6
Considering the character of Verdana...uh..
I would probably hope it was just a nightmare and go back to sleep.

I love my son and all that but, he's not exactly the kindest out there. And lore-wise he wages war on his own adoptive mother so I wouldn't exactly be relieved to hear him call me 'mom' either >_>
Considering the character of Verdana...uh..
I would probably hope it was just a nightmare and go back to sleep.

I love my son and all that but, he's not exactly the kindest out there. And lore-wise he wages war on his own adoptive mother so I wouldn't exactly be relieved to hear him call me 'mom' either >_>
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
[quote name="Closetcreep" date="2019-03-25 05:24:31" ] TAKE ME TO SORNIETH [/quote] I could S N U G G L E M Y B A B I E S T O D E A T H
Closetcreep wrote on 2019-03-25 05:24:31:
TAKE ME TO SORNIETH
I could S N U G G L E M Y B A B I E S T O D E A T H
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
Scream, then probably try to befriend them. Palla is pretty chill. We could bond over a shared passion for t r e e s.

Edit: hmm, it's very lucky that my favourite dragon happens to be an unusually tiny wildclaw, so would be less likely to accidentally destroy my house... though less lucky that my favourite dragon is also a minor deity who probably causes plants to grow wherever they step or something.
Scream, then probably try to befriend them. Palla is pretty chill. We could bond over a shared passion for t r e e s.

Edit: hmm, it's very lucky that my favourite dragon happens to be an unusually tiny wildclaw, so would be less likely to accidentally destroy my house... though less lucky that my favourite dragon is also a minor deity who probably causes plants to grow wherever they step or something.
I'd say hug
I'd say hug
h u g
also freak out for a bit
h u g
also freak out for a bit
ttGfSL1.png
stare at it and then realize that haf of my house is destroyed because my favorite is one of my imperials or my phantom
stare at it and then realize that haf of my house is destroyed because my favorite is one of my imperials or my phantom
sseelf.png gu5ClSA.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right
[img][/img]lf9X4H2.png
Scream because Noodle just crushed me and my parents to death.
Hope the dragon isn't hungry.
Hope the dragon isn't hungry.
LxbWmll.png
Wonder how he fit in my house
Wonder how he fit in my house
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
[quote name="Faolana" date="2019-03-25 04:08:24" ] Invite it to sleep on the bed and grab a sleeping bag for myself. I’ll figure out what to do in the morning. [/quote] Also: [quote name="Herico" date="2019-03-25 08:25:48" ] Scream because Noodle just crushed me and my parents to death. [/quote] I hope you and your parents didn't get crushed to death by a tiny spiral? xD
Faolana wrote on 2019-03-25 04:08:24:
Invite it to sleep on the bed and grab a sleeping bag for myself. I’ll figure out what to do in the morning.

Also:
Herico wrote on 2019-03-25 08:25:48:
I hope you and your parents didn't get crushed to death by a tiny spiral? xD
unknown-2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6