Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What if
1 2 3 4 5 6
well my room is small and on the third floor and the building is old so there would be a structural collapse of some sort...
well my room is small and on the third floor and the building is old so there would be a structural collapse of some sort...
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
[quote]6232.95KG[/quote] that's as much as 373,977 chicken nuggets...
Quote:
6232.95KG

that's as much as 373,977 chicken nuggets...
tumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o2_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o6_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o5_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o4_75sq.png
Scream
Scream
JNgbpVq.gif
Freak out, calm down after a while and be happy to see her. We both like shiny things, but there's always the possibility she could bite me by mistake and turn me into a vampire too. ...Yes, she's a vampire nocturne. Also, I would not trust her with my safety. 'Haru, what do you have there?' 'A KNIFE!' 'That looks more like a cleaver...wait, no!' [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/465363/46536212_350.png[/img]
Freak out, calm down after a while and be happy to see her. We both like shiny things, but there's always the possibility she could bite me by mistake and turn me into a vampire too.

...Yes, she's a vampire nocturne.

Also, I would not trust her with my safety.

'Haru, what do you have there?'

'A KNIFE!'

'That looks more like a cleaver...wait, no!'

46536212_350.png
2LHRMay.png
i'd hug her and stay up the rest of the night just talking to her and inquiring about sornieth
i'd hug her and stay up the rest of the night just talking to her and inquiring about sornieth
queen_katoe.gif
Interacting with a literal (minor) god and having proof it exists? Gonna have to rethink some things.
Interacting with a literal (minor) god and having proof it exists? Gonna have to rethink some things.
“an
-art by @owleics
Flutterbun! FLUTTERBUN MY DARLING I CREATED YOU IN THE VIRTUAL WORLD AND NOW YOU EXIIIIIIIIIIST
*insert squeeing and hugging here*
Flutterbun! FLUTTERBUN MY DARLING I CREATED YOU IN THE VIRTUAL WORLD AND NOW YOU EXIIIIIIIIIIST

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
[quote name="eefles" date="2019-03-25 05:53:11" ] Flutterbun! FLUTTERBUN MY DARLING I CREATED YOU IN THE VIRTUAL WORLD AND NOW YOU EXIIIIIIIIIIST *insert squeeing and hugging here* [/quote] :)
eefles wrote on 2019-03-25 05:53:11:
:)
Ulmo is so soft looking, and sweet, I'd cuddle him up, probably have to use him as a bed, since he's over 7 metres long with a similar wingspan. But he's a sweetie.
Ulmo is so soft looking, and sweet, I'd cuddle him up, probably have to use him as a bed, since he's over 7 metres long with a similar wingspan. But he's a sweetie.
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
I'd have to stop them from eating the neighbors. Or squishing them. I live in a dang apartment complex ya see XD
I'd have to stop them from eating the neighbors. Or squishing them. I live in a dang apartment complex ya see XD
X0JktGl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6