Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 ... 446 447 448 449 450 ... 462 463
@WangGae seungri has returned to the dust from whence he rose in bangbangbang
@WangGae seungri has returned to the dust from whence he rose in bangbangbang
vbbQjQ.png
@SaaviBloodfang

Sorry!! It's a bit sensitive to post about bluntly. Google any of the names we mentioned and it will pop up.
@SaaviBloodfang

Sorry!! It's a bit sensitive to post about bluntly. Google any of the names we mentioned and it will pop up.
Pfft please, I'm not surprised.
Pfft please, I'm not surprised.
Jqlkxca.png
Um, DO didn't renew with SM?!

EDIT: WAIT SM might have just denied? I'm so confused. I want off this ride, kpop has been rough this week.

EDIT: WAIT SM might have just denied? I'm so confused. I want off this ride, kpop has been rough this week.
[quote name="Maliha" date="2019-03-12 18:53:26" ] Um, DO didn't renew with SM?! EDIT: WAIT SM might have just denied? I'm so confused. I want off this ride, kpop has been rough this week. [/quote] I saw the first and about had a heart attack but I don't feel much better after the second. Release an official statement already SM :U
Maliha wrote on 2019-03-12 18:53:26:

I saw the first and about had a heart attack but I don't feel much better after the second. Release an official statement already SM :U
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
bts comeback april 12???

relevant line from GO GO: yolo yolo yolo yah where my money ya
bts comeback april 12???

relevant line from GO GO: yolo yolo yolo yah where my money ya
jYsXFew.gif
Can we talk about Mamamoo's new song, its fireeeeee.

Edit: Pls @ me if you're also a fan of Anda, shes the icon we all need.
Can we talk about Mamamoo's new song, its fireeeeee.

Edit: Pls @ me if you're also a fan of Anda, shes the icon we all need.
@Kaeskyattocat We can talk about it indeed. Too good.
@Kaeskyattocat We can talk about it indeed. Too good.
She/Her
United States
LGBTQ+
Hot Mess
"The Earth Without 'Art' Is Just 'Eh'."
{ATEEZ}
^^We Stan 8 Gods
@BlueClef and waggy along with it. Ive been having the on repeat besides like Anda's new song 'What You Waiting For'
@BlueClef and waggy along with it. Ive been having the on repeat besides like Anda's new song 'What You Waiting For'
@Kaeskyattocat Right on! Tbh, I don't listen to very many girl groups at all, just Mamamoo, but the song is so good. But I'm currently being devoured by my ult group who's on tour at the moment lol.
@Kaeskyattocat Right on! Tbh, I don't listen to very many girl groups at all, just Mamamoo, but the song is so good. But I'm currently being devoured by my ult group who's on tour at the moment lol.
She/Her
United States
LGBTQ+
Hot Mess
"The Earth Without 'Art' Is Just 'Eh'."
{ATEEZ}
^^We Stan 8 Gods
1 2 ... 446 447 448 449 450 ... 462 463