Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 ... 447 448 449 450 451 ... 462 463
@BlueClef ult group? Is that Ateez?
@BlueClef ult group? Is that Ateez?
@Kaeskyattocat Yes!!! They're my favorite group, and they're on tour in the U.S. As the moment, so us fans are getting hella content.
@Kaeskyattocat Yes!!! They're my favorite group, and they're on tour in the U.S. As the moment, so us fans are getting hella content.
She/Her
United States
LGBTQ+
Hot Mess
"The Earth Without 'Art' Is Just 'Eh'."
{ATEEZ}
^^We Stan 8 Gods
@BlueClef
HELLO FELLOW ATINY!
@BlueClef
HELLO FELLOW ATINY!
Jqlkxca.png
@SaaviBloodfang HI THERE!!!! IM FINDING SO MANY ATINYS AND IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY!
@SaaviBloodfang HI THERE!!!! IM FINDING SO MANY ATINYS AND IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY!
She/Her
United States
LGBTQ+
Hot Mess
"The Earth Without 'Art' Is Just 'Eh'."
{ATEEZ}
^^We Stan 8 Gods
@BlueClef

I love Ateez!! They’re so good?? I watched their debut and I couldn’t believe they were a rookie group
@BlueClef

I love Ateez!! They’re so good?? I watched their debut and I couldn’t believe they were a rookie group
@BlueClef

Im a pretty huge kpop nerd but I didn't find out about them til my non-kpop friend showed me and I was like well I guess I gotta stan another group.
@BlueClef

Im a pretty huge kpop nerd but I didn't find out about them til my non-kpop friend showed me and I was like well I guess I gotta stan another group.
omg i see we have some atinys here,,, i'm glad to meet some more!! you guys are intellectuals, only the ones with the glowing minds stan ateez
omg i see we have some atinys here,,, i'm glad to meet some more!! you guys are intellectuals, only the ones with the glowing minds stan ateez
@sadmilkboy
Y O O O O O there are A LOT of ATEEZ stans on Twitter.
@sadmilkboy
Y O O O O O there are A LOT of ATEEZ stans on Twitter.
Jqlkxca.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dab4EENTW5I
Stray Kids have come back with Clé 1 : Miroh! Please check them out <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dab4EENTW5I
Stray Kids have come back with Clé 1 : Miroh! Please check them out <3
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
Hello I have ventured into this part of the forums to get educated:

So a stan is a fan of a kpop group
But you can also stan a group
But stanning seems weird because I noticed that some people will say that they enjoy a group's music but not stan them? Does that mean they're just a casual fan that hasn't reached stanning level?

I am great confusion
Hello I have ventured into this part of the forums to get educated:

So a stan is a fan of a kpop group
But you can also stan a group
But stanning seems weird because I noticed that some people will say that they enjoy a group's music but not stan them? Does that mean they're just a casual fan that hasn't reached stanning level?

I am great confusion
DVynlKm.png cvLaV29.png ePOliyb.png +3 FR time, 19
1 2 ... 447 448 449 450 451 ... 462 463