Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Few questions from a newbie
1 2
Do the dragons age while in the hibernation den, along with the days of breed?
Do the dragons age while in the hibernation den, along with the days of breed?
@budgiebird

Yep!
@budgiebird

Yep!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest Thank you!! [emoji=tundra happy]
@SeaCrest

Thank you!!
I want to send a dragon to another member via crossroads,however,it will not go due to the familiars,how do I get around that?
I want to send a dragon to another member via crossroads,however,it will not go due to the familiars,how do I get around that?
@snowdengirl you just need to remove the familiar from the dragon! Go to it's page, and press "change" under its familiar, and then click "remove". You should be able to send them then.
@snowdengirl you just need to remove the familiar from the dragon! Go to it's page, and press "change" under its familiar, and then click "remove". You should be able to send them then.
IMG_8704.png
How long does it take for a hatchling to be fully grown and ready to breed?
How long does it take for a hatchling to be fully grown and ready to breed?
@BudgieBird all hatchlings will grow up when they're exactly five days old (down to the minute; sometimes takes until after rollover), but cooldown depends on the breed.

Plentiful breeds - Tundra, Guardian, Fae, Mirror - 15 days
Common breeds - Spiral, Snapper, Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback - 20 days
Uncommon breeds - Skydancer, Bogsneak - 25 days
Limited breeds - Imperial, Nocturne - 30 days
Rare breeds - Wildclaw, Coatl - 35 days
@BudgieBird all hatchlings will grow up when they're exactly five days old (down to the minute; sometimes takes until after rollover), but cooldown depends on the breed.

Plentiful breeds - Tundra, Guardian, Fae, Mirror - 15 days
Common breeds - Spiral, Snapper, Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback - 20 days
Uncommon breeds - Skydancer, Bogsneak - 25 days
Limited breeds - Imperial, Nocturne - 30 days
Rare breeds - Wildclaw, Coatl - 35 days
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@BudgieBird, A hatchling will grow up when it turns 6 days old (so at rollover 5 days after it hatches), and you can see its breeding cooldown by hovering your cursor over this little icon: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/lair/icons/breeding-cooldown.png[/img]
@BudgieBird,

A hatchling will grow up when it turns 6 days old (so at rollover 5 days after it hatches), and you can see its breeding cooldown by hovering your cursor over this little icon: breeding-cooldown.png
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
Flutes,brilliant did not know that and it is so easy, dragon gone hope it arrives safe and sound. Many thanks lol
Flutes,brilliant did not know that and it is so easy, dragon gone hope it arrives safe and sound. Many thanks lol
@After
@Allstohel

Thank you guys!
@After
@Allstohel

Thank you guys!
1 2