Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 262 263 264 265 266 ... 3163 3164
@Cassie Festival currency does not disappear, currency for each festival should be the same every year!

@Nequam If you mean Shale and Granite threshers, I can confirm two of my housemates grinding the coli as I type have gotten several during this festival. But they're rarer than the Noggles and such, hence their AH prices, I guess....

My own silly question: is it possible to bookmark AH searches? Or, can anyone think of a clever way to achieve something similar?

I am constantly keeping tabs on the prices of sprites and some skins and apparel. I would like to just be able to hit up a bookmark, which is...lol marginally easier than going to the AH, trying to remember what I'm searching for, typing it out...bleh bleh,

I'd love to just hit a bookmark and bam, takes me right to the "fire sprite" query. Or something. :P
Possible?
@Cassie Festival currency does not disappear, currency for each festival should be the same every year!

@Nequam If you mean Shale and Granite threshers, I can confirm two of my housemates grinding the coli as I type have gotten several during this festival. But they're rarer than the Noggles and such, hence their AH prices, I guess....

My own silly question: is it possible to bookmark AH searches? Or, can anyone think of a clever way to achieve something similar?

I am constantly keeping tabs on the prices of sprites and some skins and apparel. I would like to just be able to hit up a bookmark, which is...lol marginally easier than going to the AH, trying to remember what I'm searching for, typing it out...bleh bleh,

I'd love to just hit a bookmark and bam, takes me right to the "fire sprite" query. Or something. :P
Possible?
@JCStitches @Tobyk

Ah, alright. Good, then. XD;; Thankyou! ^^;;
@JCStitches @Tobyk

Ah, alright. Good, then. XD;; Thankyou! ^^;;
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
Hello again I have come into a problem, I bought a "Deaths Stag" for 5500 and I cannot get any of my dragon to have it as their familiar. please tell me if I did anything wrong or if I have found a bug, btw I came here first as so I don't bug the mods with my petty questions.
Hello again I have come into a problem, I bought a "Deaths Stag" for 5500 and I cannot get any of my dragon to have it as their familiar. please tell me if I did anything wrong or if I have found a bug, btw I came here first as so I don't bug the mods with my petty questions.
@ARB0227, I swear that you're never bothering us with questions. ;^) If you already have a Death's-Head Stag equipped to one of your dragons, you will not be able to equip another Stag. From the familiars entry in the Encyclopedia: [quote]Each dragon in your clan is able to be paired with one unique familiar. This means that if you have two of the same type of familiar (ex: two Hedgehogs), you will only be able to pair one Hedgehog to a member of your clan. The other Hedgehog will remain in your Hoard. [/quote] Duplicate familiars are usually sold/traded.
@ARB0227, I swear that you're never bothering us with questions. ;^)

If you already have a Death's-Head Stag equipped to one of your dragons, you will not be able to equip another Stag. From the familiars entry in the Encyclopedia:
Quote:
Each dragon in your clan is able to be paired with one unique familiar. This means that if you have two of the same type of familiar (ex: two Hedgehogs), you will only be able to pair one Hedgehog to a member of your clan. The other Hedgehog will remain in your Hoard.

Duplicate familiars are usually sold/traded.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@ARB0227

Is it possible that you already have a Death Stag and have equipped it to one of your dragons? Even if you have two of any sort of familiar, only one can be assigned to a dragon at a time.
@ARB0227

Is it possible that you already have a Death Stag and have equipped it to one of your dragons? Even if you have two of any sort of familiar, only one can be assigned to a dragon at a time.
Another tiny question. Do the festival currency items stay the same for the next year? For example, will my Sand Dollars work during next years Water Festival?
Another tiny question. Do the festival currency items stay the same for the next year? For example, will my Sand Dollars work during next years Water Festival?
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
@Axikor - The tokens will be useable next year, so don't feel like you have to get rid of them!
@Axikor - The tokens will be useable next year, so don't feel like you have to get rid of them!
@Kiena

Thank you!!! I figured as much, but wanted to be sure. :)
@Kiena

Thank you!!! I figured as much, but wanted to be sure. :)
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
oh I wanted to ask that too lol :D What about the chests - can I open them at any time, even after the event?

nm - just saw all the chests in the AH xD
oh I wanted to ask that too lol :D What about the chests - can I open them at any time, even after the event?

nm - just saw all the chests in the AH xD
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
@Mystik

Chests can be opened after the event, no problems.
@Mystik

Chests can be opened after the event, no problems.
1 2 ... 262 263 264 265 266 ... 3163 3164