Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Writer's Rescue: Lore Galore!
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 ... 706 707
@MisterArtist I can only imagine how incensed Cerva must've been at that failed sacrifice though Sevens' resourceful, he probably found another one to appease her uwu
@MisterArtist I can only imagine how incensed Cerva must've been at that failed sacrifice though Sevens' resourceful, he probably found another one to appease her uwu
@Decaffeinated situations like this often lead to new openings for permanent recruitment!!!
@Decaffeinated situations like this often lead to new openings for permanent recruitment!!!
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
xDD
xDD
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47943881] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/479439/47943881_350.png[/img] [/url] I always hated hunting for insects. They were too small and fast for me. I was a warrior, not a hunter. My job was to protecting the clan and I proved everyone that I was hatched for that. Dragons loved to see me doing that. Not this. But I had to do it, since most of the clan was starving to death. All Fae's were too exhausted to go hunting. They're not the most tough species, so I couldn't blame them. One of them talked to me before I went to hunting, she was older than me but she was too small that I was having a hard time talking to her. Her color looked vivid in the better times but now... She gave me lots of advice, I found that weird because I wasn't the only dragon in the hunter group. I guess she thought I was better or worse than the others. "I promise, I won't let you down." I said, before I left, knowing that I may never see her again. But I did let them down. All of them. I couldn't catch any insects. I had some meat and it was enough to Guardian's so everyone in the hunter group appreciated me. They didn't understand why I was sad. It was my pride, as always. "I made a promise." I said. They weren't shocked. They tried to help me but I refused. I chased those little creatures while screaming. After hours -days, maybe?- I gave up. A Coatl helped me. He was a better hunter than me. Unlike mine, his fur wasn't shining, making it easier for him to camouflage. And of course he had a weird tongue, I guess that helped him to catch some. I was happy when we went back home, We had gone too far from home just to find some stupid insects. And we succeeded, I thought. But the clan... Half of them was dead. "They all starved." said an Imperial dragon, like me. "We tried everything." The Fae I talked to was dead too. That didn't surprise me though. I felt that while talking to her. But I kept my promise, that was enough. ---------- @MermaidLorelei 364 words, tell me if you didn't like it, i can write it again :3

47943881_350.png

I always hated hunting for insects. They were too small and fast for me. I was a warrior, not a hunter. My job was to protecting the clan and I proved everyone that I was hatched for that. Dragons loved to see me doing that. Not this. But I had to do it, since most of the clan was starving to death. All Fae's were too exhausted to go hunting. They're not the most tough species, so I couldn't blame them. One of them talked to me before I went to hunting, she was older than me but she was too small that I was having a hard time talking to her. Her color looked vivid in the better times but now... She gave me lots of advice, I found that weird because I wasn't the only dragon in the hunter group. I guess she thought I was better or worse than the others. "I promise, I won't let you down." I said, before I left, knowing that I may never see her again.
But I did let them down. All of them. I couldn't catch any insects. I had some meat and it was enough to Guardian's so everyone in the hunter group appreciated me. They didn't understand why I was sad. It was my pride, as always. "I made a promise." I said. They weren't shocked. They tried to help me but I refused. I chased those little creatures while screaming. After hours -days, maybe?- I gave up. A Coatl helped me. He was a better hunter than me. Unlike mine, his fur wasn't shining, making it easier for him to camouflage. And of course he had a weird tongue, I guess that helped him to catch some.
I was happy when we went back home, We had gone too far from home just to find some stupid insects. And we succeeded, I thought. But the clan... Half of them was dead. "They all starved." said an Imperial dragon, like me. "We tried everything." The Fae I talked to was dead too. That didn't surprise me though. I felt that while talking to her. But I kept my promise, that was enough.
@MermaidLorelei 364 words, tell me if you didn't like it, i can write it again :3
@Axeniere Oh, the poor thing. She tried so hard.
@Axeniere Oh, the poor thing. She tried so hard.
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
Hello all! No lotto today yet :3 but we've updated our listings!

@SallyJane @Frailty @Xayxayx @Crimsonpixie @IcyCrystal @KasstheKitten @RoaringSpector
@SprinklesTheCat @DarkNovu @Lacy @NoodleNox @Graceclem @CleverDual
@Aquatic @dirtyclaws @LadyChipmunk @Continlula @LemonsSharks
@TheShanar @Nightdraco @dancingcrane @Dragonspire @Wolflover267
@xspideray @PricklyGoose @Scyshe @MisterArtist @lilystar6
@Surreptitious @Archiy @Slugoon @Seoul @Quiller @Sincerity11
@Aerylei @LightningclanLC @CowboyMouth @Thornshade @vegastellaris
@SirWonton @LemmeRest @rei711 @oribi @meowmeow2023 @Ikterrin
@Solvei @Alitema @BigBossGiovanni @Ebby172 @SassyTRex
@AquaSharkBoy @WickedBunnie @Disillusionist @BoxNSocks @Rari0516
@SapphireAppy @NeekoNeekoNii @SirWonton @ShadowPiper @JPNerd
@Kpribbit @shrapnelsong @ClayLovesCarrots @Razatharia @Okolu
@FireBrimstone @OriginalIAm @teardropcrystal @DeluxeVegan @Enkil
@MegaraFrostalon @SmokyQuartz2 @CobaltSkies @yeehawbuckaroo
@septarianflare @StarsweptVoid @OrcDovahkiin @Zalva @Okiama
@InheritanceLight @MasterEggy @DragonSpiralArt @Petall @quietgal
@UpbeatIguana @Banevear @Animonster @Spiderfrog15 @Kdragon
@ofkismetandkalon @dejanuation @InfernalShepherd @Ghastjio
@nebulaesailor @FlyingTemeraire @Silverstream2 @LadyExperiment
@magpietellme @HolyShipper @Whuffie @AnonEclipse @LunaTenebrisFlos
@Calamazu @GlitchedFox @mukuroikusabas @Niernen @Eliriel
@onemessyperson @pinkkittens @CheriSeed @Darquesse @PureTorture
@IcarusInks @Dartrix @Moonchild42 @Bronzewing @heavylobster
@monochromia @Espoir @LadyParagon @Alastriona1 @Tritail @Shakalaka
@Moonpearl @dragonfairy1034 @smeen @Juri01 @Riyoku @ShadowWyvern15
@ERRexie @Epor10 @SpiresOfSpirits @DevonAkabane @poolOFtears
@Airplanefoxx @Catrisa @Opifex @Saraceaser @Kaitorubel
@ClockworkEclipse @MorRioghan @MaybeHuman @KittyHamilton
@GreenTeaPython @Allegria @Wolfoxx @nabal @LadyOfTheSkies
@arywyvern @BottledLightning
Hello all! No lotto today yet :3 but we've updated our listings!

@SallyJane @Frailty @Xayxayx @Crimsonpixie @IcyCrystal @KasstheKitten @RoaringSpector
@SprinklesTheCat @DarkNovu @Lacy @NoodleNox @Graceclem @CleverDual
@Aquatic @dirtyclaws @LadyChipmunk @Continlula @LemonsSharks
@TheShanar @Nightdraco @dancingcrane @Dragonspire @Wolflover267
@xspideray @PricklyGoose @Scyshe @MisterArtist @lilystar6
@Surreptitious @Archiy @Slugoon @Seoul @Quiller @Sincerity11
@Aerylei @LightningclanLC @CowboyMouth @Thornshade @vegastellaris
@SirWonton @LemmeRest @rei711 @oribi @meowmeow2023 @Ikterrin
@Solvei @Alitema @BigBossGiovanni @Ebby172 @SassyTRex
@AquaSharkBoy @WickedBunnie @Disillusionist @BoxNSocks @Rari0516
@SapphireAppy @NeekoNeekoNii @SirWonton @ShadowPiper @JPNerd
@Kpribbit @shrapnelsong @ClayLovesCarrots @Razatharia @Okolu
@FireBrimstone @OriginalIAm @teardropcrystal @DeluxeVegan @Enkil
@MegaraFrostalon @SmokyQuartz2 @CobaltSkies @yeehawbuckaroo
@septarianflare @StarsweptVoid @OrcDovahkiin @Zalva @Okiama
@InheritanceLight @MasterEggy @DragonSpiralArt @Petall @quietgal
@UpbeatIguana @Banevear @Animonster @Spiderfrog15 @Kdragon
@ofkismetandkalon @dejanuation @InfernalShepherd @Ghastjio
@nebulaesailor @FlyingTemeraire @Silverstream2 @LadyExperiment
@magpietellme @HolyShipper @Whuffie @AnonEclipse @LunaTenebrisFlos
@Calamazu @GlitchedFox @mukuroikusabas @Niernen @Eliriel
@onemessyperson @pinkkittens @CheriSeed @Darquesse @PureTorture
@IcarusInks @Dartrix @Moonchild42 @Bronzewing @heavylobster
@monochromia @Espoir @LadyParagon @Alastriona1 @Tritail @Shakalaka
@Moonpearl @dragonfairy1034 @smeen @Juri01 @Riyoku @ShadowWyvern15
@ERRexie @Epor10 @SpiresOfSpirits @DevonAkabane @poolOFtears
@Airplanefoxx @Catrisa @Opifex @Saraceaser @Kaitorubel
@ClockworkEclipse @MorRioghan @MaybeHuman @KittyHamilton
@GreenTeaPython @Allegria @Wolfoxx @nabal @LadyOfTheSkies
@arywyvern @BottledLightning
Can I put a hold on Keith, that green prompt baby? @mermaidlorelei
Can I put a hold on Keith, that green prompt baby? @mermaidlorelei
@JPNerd You'll need to go back and add the BBCode in order to claim him.
@JPNerd You'll need to go back and add the BBCode in order to claim him.
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@decaffeinated Can I hold this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49372612] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/493727/49372612_350.png[/img] [/url]
@decaffeinated
Can I hold this guy?

49372612_350.png
9BC1QO4.png 799-C28-D5-EDED-4624-9-D16-7-CA9-E52041-C6.png 0rtyA.gifXfhqt.gifrr5DN.gif
@Self Your hold has been removed.
@Self Your hold has been removed.
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 ... 706 707