Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Writer's Rescue: Lore Galore!
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 ... 706 707
@Whuffie held!
@Whuffie held!
@MisterArtist, I'm excited to see what you write for him! Also, congrats :D
@MisterArtist, I'm excited to see what you write for him! Also, congrats :D
@Decaffinated [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48814420] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/488145/48814420_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Mulder “I want to believe.” It was never so much a case of Mulder wanting to believe as it was the mysterious circumstances which made “belief” turn into fact. It’s everyone else in the Clan who has needed convincing, particularly his partner Scully. She is his true foil and best friend, forever thrusting out a tail to trip his most certain theories. When he is finally convinced he has achieved watertight proof of the many conspiracies or existence of the supernatural, she punctures it with the claws of science. She had the soul of someone out of the Lightning Flight, no matter what she claimed. Everything was logic from the first day they met. With a disdainful sniff, he would point out that he was a logical dragon, too. If he wasn’t, would he be seeking the proof he needed to share it with all of Sonerith and expose the greatest conspiracy known to dragonkind? Few dragons ask about that topic more than once, because he’s happy to energetically elaborate. The truth is out there. Within the most ancient and powerful dragons there exists a Secret Council, hypothetically made up of first generation Imperials, Boolean, Undel and other mythical entities. They have slowly been infiltrating the ranks of the mundane dragons, using their influence to sway the unsuspecting into devious plots. Just where are all those hatchlings [i]really[/i] going when they’re Exalted? Everyone says they go straight to the side of the Flight Leaders to serve, but Mulderhas his doubts. Particularly about Tidelord. How can the Exalted go to a destination when the diety is no longer in residence? They could be abducted by conspirator Beastclans who are controlled by the Secret Council. Were they growing into a massive army who would rise up and conquer all free thinking dragons? Or they might be serving snow cones to the Icewarden and sushi to the Tidelord. Mulder isn’t sure, yet, but he’s determined to get to the root of the heinous conspiracy. The unbelievers may scoff, but his ideas are iron clad. He’s certain his little sister from another clutch was kidnapped by either the Secret Council or alien beings from the realm of Terra. Every time he regales someone with this obvious deduction, they quickly start backing up, walking away, sidestepping or flying in the opposite direction. Quickly. Who knew that Snappers could move that fast? Some of them look positively alarmed while others try to explain. “It was the Beastclans. We win back eggs from them in the Harpy’s Roost, Mire or other contested places all the time! Eggs get orphaned. Sad as it is, these things happen.” Absolutely not. This is part of someone’s unhatching plan. The doubting taunts haven’t stopped him, nor has their ridiculous nickname for him. If he must be “Spooky” to solve the riddles of the supernatural and Secret Council, he will endure. Currently he’s been delegated to his own little cave on the shore and a large pile of parchments of unexplained phenomenon gathered all over Sonerith. Ambiguous documents, baffling moldy vellum and crumpled parchment tatters took up the entire “U” box for “Unsolved.” He’s had to begin using the “X Files Box” to file all his new information. It was empty because so few things began with “X” and the cave was not very big to begin with. He considered calling his new filing system the X Box but it didn’t have the same ring to it as the X Files. The rest of the Flight tries to forget he’s sequestered there, constantly going over reports of supernatural creatures being sighted on land and sea. With ghosts and mythical beasts like hedgehogs being adopted by dragons every day, who’s to say what’s actually supernatural? Mulder is unconvinced, but his partner Scully was assigned to try and bring his head out of the clouds before a playful shadow dragon pranks him into Believing.
@Decaffinated

48814420_350.png

Name: Mulder

“I want to believe.”

It was never so much a case of Mulder wanting to believe as it was the mysterious circumstances which made “belief” turn into fact. It’s everyone else in the Clan who has needed convincing, particularly his partner Scully. She is his true foil and best friend, forever thrusting out a tail to trip his most certain theories. When he is finally convinced he has achieved watertight proof of the many conspiracies or existence of the supernatural, she punctures it with the claws of science.

She had the soul of someone out of the Lightning Flight, no matter what she claimed. Everything was logic from the first day they met. With a disdainful sniff, he would point out that he was a logical dragon, too. If he wasn’t, would he be seeking the proof he needed to share it with all of Sonerith and expose the greatest conspiracy known to dragonkind? Few dragons ask about that topic more than once, because he’s happy to energetically elaborate. The truth is out there.

Within the most ancient and powerful dragons there exists a Secret Council, hypothetically made up of first generation Imperials, Boolean, Undel and other mythical entities. They have slowly been infiltrating the ranks of the mundane dragons, using their influence to sway the unsuspecting into devious plots. Just where are all those hatchlings really going when they’re Exalted? Everyone says they go straight to the side of the Flight Leaders to serve, but Mulderhas his doubts. Particularly about Tidelord. How can the Exalted go to a destination when the diety is no longer in residence?

They could be abducted by conspirator Beastclans who are controlled by the Secret Council. Were they growing into a massive army who would rise up and conquer all free thinking dragons?

Or they might be serving snow cones to the Icewarden and sushi to the Tidelord.

Mulder isn’t sure, yet, but he’s determined to get to the root of the heinous conspiracy. The unbelievers may scoff, but his ideas are iron clad. He’s certain his little sister from another clutch was kidnapped by either the Secret Council or alien beings from the realm of Terra. Every time he regales someone with this obvious deduction, they quickly start backing up, walking away, sidestepping or flying in the opposite direction. Quickly. Who knew that Snappers could move that fast?

Some of them look positively alarmed while others try to explain. “It was the Beastclans. We win back eggs from them in the Harpy’s Roost, Mire or other contested places all the time! Eggs get orphaned. Sad as it is, these things happen.”

Absolutely not. This is part of someone’s unhatching plan. The doubting taunts haven’t stopped him, nor has their ridiculous nickname for him. If he must be “Spooky” to solve the riddles of the supernatural and Secret Council, he will endure.

Currently he’s been delegated to his own little cave on the shore and a large pile of parchments of unexplained phenomenon gathered all over Sonerith. Ambiguous documents, baffling moldy vellum and crumpled parchment tatters took up the entire “U” box for “Unsolved.”

He’s had to begin using the “X Files Box” to file all his new information. It was empty because so few things began with “X” and the cave was not very big to begin with. He considered calling his new filing system the X Box but it didn’t have the same ring to it as the X Files.

The rest of the Flight tries to forget he’s sequestered there, constantly going over reports of supernatural creatures being sighted on land and sea. With ghosts and mythical beasts like hedgehogs being adopted by dragons every day, who’s to say what’s actually supernatural? Mulder is unconvinced, but his partner Scully was assigned to try and bring his head out of the clouds before a playful shadow dragon pranks him into Believing.
@Decaffienated
If the lotto isn’t full I’d like to be added
@Decaffienated
If the lotto isn’t full I’d like to be added
image0.jpg
@Whuffie hdfg I am in tears best fandragon ever 9000/10

@Graceclem It's already been drawn :c
@Whuffie hdfg I am in tears best fandragon ever 9000/10

@Graceclem It's already been drawn :c
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47943881] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/479439/47943881_350.png[/img] [/url] Can i claim? @MermaidLorelei

47943881_350.png

Can i claim?
@MermaidLorelei
@Decaffeinated This is the story of [b]Suneye[/b] [Size=1]Note to self: At least 250 words![/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49299469] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/492995/49299469_350.png[/img] [/url] A young coatl confidently strives through the lands of the Abidding Boneyard by herself,her wings shining in the evening's sunlight while her dark gaze looked ahead with untamed determination and adventurious fire,her name is Suneye or so she prefers to be called by friends and foes. After a solid hour of walking,the dragon stumbled on a medium tall boulder and hopped onto it,then crained her neck forward,folding her wings as she flopped on the rock. Her tail swished and tapped as she looked around the lands of her Plaguemother with boredom. Suneye had a fairly peaceful and normal childhood but the problem was that she didn't wanted this quiet and static state of lazy,carefree childhood,no-she craved adventures,traveling and adrenaline. She wanted to be constantly active,[i]moving[/i] and thus quietly slipped away from her clan,setting on a journey to find herself a new home. So here she is-wandering the Plague realm all alone tirelessly. Suddenly she cauth sight of an all too familiar beast,their figure masculine and tall. The coatl grinned-Ah so an alchemist huh? But why are they alone? After all it's dangerious to be a lone serpent in lands vastly populated by dragons.Oh well guess it wouldn't hurt if she shows up to say hello. And with this tought in mind our brave coatl approached the serthis. She stopped only a meter away and raised her head feathers high in excitement,her posture playful then quickly fixed her appearance to look casual and somewhat proud as she spoke: "Ave,serthis what's the name of your person? Where are we heading?" The beast stopped in their tracks,their posture stiff and tense while their face was contoured in a slightly sour expression as they looked at the coatl quizzically. After a moment of silence they finally responded,mimicking Suneye's speech. "Ave dragon,why do you care? Today I'm here,may not be tommorow. I'm going to the Tangled wood,you?" The dragon nodded and smiled calmly. "Ah just wandering about here,seeking adventures-nothing more,nothing less my serpentine friend.May I accompany you on your journey?" At this the Alchemist seemed hesitant,his expression now curious and more relaxed. "Adventures you say huh? Well then sure,come along if you're not afraid of the shadows." Suneye grinned challenginly and took a few bold steps towards the other. Soon the two of them were walking together into the sunset like the best of comrades,talking and laughing at their own silly jokes. The Beastclans member turned to the coatl and said: "My name's Hassar by the way." The dragon beamed-"Suneye!"She chripped happily,causing her companion to chuckle in amusment at her excitement. And so their friendship begun along with their journey to the forest of shadows...They faced many foes and challenges on their way but they never gave up,never stopped-not until they've reached their destination.
@Decaffeinated
This is the story of Suneye
Note to self: At least 250 words!

49299469_350.png

A young coatl confidently strives through the lands of the Abidding Boneyard by herself,her wings shining in the evening's sunlight while her dark gaze looked ahead with untamed determination and adventurious fire,her name is Suneye or so she prefers to be called by friends and foes.
After a solid hour of walking,the dragon stumbled on a medium tall boulder and hopped onto it,then crained her neck forward,folding her wings as she flopped on the rock.
Her tail swished and tapped as she looked around the lands of her Plaguemother with boredom.
Suneye had a fairly peaceful and normal childhood but the problem was that she didn't wanted this quiet and static state of lazy,carefree childhood,no-she craved adventures,traveling and adrenaline.
She wanted to be constantly active,moving and thus quietly slipped away from her clan,setting on a journey to find herself a new home.
So here she is-wandering the Plague realm all alone tirelessly.
Suddenly she cauth sight of an all too familiar beast,their figure masculine and tall.
The coatl grinned-Ah so an alchemist huh? But why are they alone? After all it's dangerious to be a lone serpent in lands vastly populated by dragons.Oh well guess it wouldn't hurt if she shows up to say hello.
And with this tought in mind our brave coatl approached the serthis.
She stopped only a meter away and raised her head feathers high in excitement,her posture playful then quickly fixed her appearance to look casual and somewhat proud as she spoke:
"Ave,serthis what's the name of your person? Where are we heading?"
The beast stopped in their tracks,their posture stiff and tense while their face was contoured in a slightly sour expression as they looked at the coatl quizzically.
After a moment of silence they finally responded,mimicking Suneye's speech.
"Ave dragon,why do you care? Today I'm here,may not be tommorow. I'm going to the Tangled wood,you?"
The dragon nodded and smiled calmly.
"Ah just wandering about here,seeking adventures-nothing more,nothing less my serpentine friend.May I accompany you on your journey?"
At this the Alchemist seemed hesitant,his expression now curious and more relaxed.
"Adventures you say huh? Well then sure,come along if you're not afraid of the shadows."
Suneye grinned challenginly and took a few bold steps towards the other.
Soon the two of them were walking together into the sunset like the best of comrades,talking and laughing at their own silly jokes.
The Beastclans member turned to the coatl and said:
"My name's Hassar by the way."
The dragon beamed-"Suneye!"She chripped happily,causing her companion to chuckle in amusment at her excitement.
And so their friendship begun along with their journey to the forest of shadows...They faced many foes and challenges on their way but they never gave up,never stopped-not until they've reached their destination.
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
ofc I missed it.
ofc I missed it.
Hello LGBT Community
@MaybeHuman I Love long stories! I write them myself. You need never apologize. And you have lore about the Shade!

@all of you, please help me remember who all here has Shade lore! That’s what my clan is about.
@MaybeHuman I Love long stories! I write them myself. You need never apologize. And you have lore about the Shade!

@all of you, please help me remember who all here has Shade lore! That’s what my clan is about.
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
Oh dang, I really missed a stellar quick lotto. ;0;
Congrats to the winner!
Oh dang, I really missed a stellar quick lotto. ;0;
Congrats to the winner!
67hVGwN.gif » Lacy | she/they | FR+3
» Art Blog
» Wishlist
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 ... 706 707