Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 507 508 509 510 511 ... 1137 1138
@teal Was that for rainb0w sCales? Please PM me the extra 10 copies and I will remove them from the site.
@teal Was that for rainb0w sCales? Please PM me the extra 10 copies and I will remove them from the site.
@SuburbanSamurai Could you please cancel order #54163? I just realized part of the design goes outside the base I forgot to erase, sorry for the trouble!
@SuburbanSamurai Could you please cancel order #54163? I just realized part of the design goes outside the base I forgot to erase, sorry for the trouble!
r6J6MbS.png
@SuburbanSamurai
hey, just to be sure - if a skin i'm submitting covers 30.37%, would i have to submit it as a skin or as an accent?
@SuburbanSamurai
hey, just to be sure - if a skin i'm submitting covers 30.37%, would i have to submit it as a skin or as an accent?
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
@Limanya It can be submitted as an accent. As long as it is under 31%, it can be submitted with an Accent blueprint (up to 30.999999...% coverage).

@Limanya It can be submitted as an accent. As long as it is under 31%, it can be submitted with an Accent blueprint (up to 30.999999...% coverage).

@SuburbanSamurai
ahh, that's a relief! thank you so much :'D
@SuburbanSamurai
ahh, that's a relief! thank you so much :'D
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Hi! Just checking in on orders 54029, 54030 and 54031 since it's now been a week since I submitted them ^^ I'd just like to hear if everything is okay since these accents were the first ones I've made :>

Nevermind, I just received the accents! n__n
Hi! Just checking in on orders 54029, 54030 and 54031 since it's now been a week since I submitted them ^^ I'd just like to hear if everything is okay since these accents were the first ones I've made :>

Nevermind, I just received the accents! n__n
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
[center]@SuburbanSamurai Hi, I had 'fire in my heart' denied yesterday (order #54032), due to shadows/lineart [s]again[/s]. Would this version work better? I darknened the lines/shadows on the roses. If not, is there any particular area I need to edit? [img]https://i.imgur.com/PAeF4Ih.png[/img][/center]
@SuburbanSamurai
Hi, I had 'fire in my heart' denied yesterday (order #54032), due to shadows/lineart again.
Would this version work better? I darknened the lines/shadows on the roses.
If not, is there any particular area I need to edit?
PAeF4Ih.png
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Succulents I would recommend submitting that version.
@Succulents I would recommend submitting that version.
@SuburbanSamurai I'm wondering skins like that(different in another genes and colors) are allowed? (forget to keep original lineart and shades at this time). [img]https://i.postimg.cc/7PFr5v9W/wolfbig.png[/img]
@SuburbanSamurai
I'm wondering skins like that(different in another genes and colors) are allowed? (forget to keep original lineart and shades at this time).

wolfbig.png
@SuburbanSamurai @madsniper hi! I was wondering if order #54135 is in queue? I received order #54134 and #54136 today, #54135 is a reprint of an already existing skin Talis Nocte (26623)
@SuburbanSamurai @madsniper hi! I was wondering if order #54135 is in queue? I received order #54134 and #54136 today, #54135 is a reprint of an already existing skin Talis Nocte (26623)
1 2 ... 507 508 509 510 511 ... 1137 1138