Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | but why
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
LOL.

I like it.
LOL.

I like it.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2636166/2#post_37823439
Cannot even read that without highlighting and zooming way in. Too yellow
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2636166/2#post_37823439
Cannot even read that without highlighting and zooming way in. Too yellow
Vniov4Q_d.jpg zdfOwv8.png2YFg8Im.png
^ You can usually just quote it and it'll remove any coding the post had: [quote name="Druddigon8" date="2019-02-20 17:18:29" ] ultimate annoying aesthetic? [/quote] You can also highlight the text to get ride of the color. Although, size is a different story.
^

You can usually just quote it and it'll remove any coding the post had:
Druddigon8 wrote on 2019-02-20 17:18:29:
ultimate annoying aesthetic?

You can also highlight the text to get ride of the color. Although, size is a different story.

IT7iTv8.png
@Knoxxi I despise small print, and light coloured text. A sale thread that has pretty dragons but coloured text is going to get no sales from me.
@Knoxxi I despise small print, and light coloured text. A sale thread that has pretty dragons but coloured text is going to get no sales from me.
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
@AlphaSobek
The sizing on that bio seems fine to me. It's a tad smaller than normal but not what I would consider "tiny text". To me in fits the formatting. I don't think you have to worry to much about it.

Though to be honest, I just scrolled down and glanced at it. I don't really do the whole lore thing.
@AlphaSobek
The sizing on that bio seems fine to me. It's a tad smaller than normal but not what I would consider "tiny text". To me in fits the formatting. I don't think you have to worry to much about it.

Though to be honest, I just scrolled down and glanced at it. I don't really do the whole lore thing.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
@vihuff

Yeah, no there's a LOT in there, ha. But thank you!

I wish I wasn't so attracted to fancy templates because most of 'em require some sacrifices to get all that fancy stuff in there... more often then naught it's text size that has to suffer, ha.
@vihuff

Yeah, no there's a LOT in there, ha. But thank you!

I wish I wasn't so attracted to fancy templates because most of 'em require some sacrifices to get all that fancy stuff in there... more often then naught it's text size that has to suffer, ha.
IT7iTv8.png
[quote name="MistLeaf" date="2019-02-20 17:06:03" ] I mean, I'm not the boss of how people choose to post, but it's really annoying when someone posts using text that's light pink or orange or something else basically impossible to see against the background color. Especially if it's a sales thread and you're supposed to read the rules, but you have to highlight every line of text just so you can read it. I have nothing against colored text; I just don't like when people use colors you can't actually read. [/quote] This. I feel like anyone altering their text should take a basic design course, a free one, a like, 15, 30 minute tutorial, even, because one of the first things you're taught when dealing with body text is that it has to be [i]legible[/i].
MistLeaf wrote on 2019-02-20 17:06:03:
I mean, I'm not the boss of how people choose to post, but it's really annoying when someone posts using text that's light pink or orange or something else basically impossible to see against the background color. Especially if it's a sales thread and you're supposed to read the rules, but you have to highlight every line of text just so you can read it.

I have nothing against colored text; I just don't like when people use colors you can't actually read.

This. I feel like anyone altering their text should take a basic design course, a free one, a like, 15, 30 minute tutorial, even, because one of the first things you're taught when dealing with body text is that it has to be legible.
I don't really mind but if it's hard to read I just don't read it.
I don't really mind but if it's hard to read I just don't read it.
RlPD5fF.png 25153.png
Different fonts are okay since I'm on mobile the majority of the time and they don't tend to work there. However, people who consistently use small and/or colored text is aggravating. Most people use colors that are extremely hard to see against the background and it hurts my eyes to try to figure out what the heck they're saying.

I also dislike when normal users have red-colored text because it makes me think one of the devs posted when they actually haven't.
Different fonts are okay since I'm on mobile the majority of the time and they don't tend to work there. However, people who consistently use small and/or colored text is aggravating. Most people use colors that are extremely hard to see against the background and it hurts my eyes to try to figure out what the heck they're saying.

I also dislike when normal users have red-colored text because it makes me think one of the devs posted when they actually haven't.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
I remember I tried being cool with a different font in 2015 but I gave up on it. I guess in this case the simple look is most efficient.

I don't mind other people's dedication to a coloured forum quirk, that's pretty damn impressive.
I remember I tried being cool with a different font in 2015 but I gave up on it. I guess in this case the simple look is most efficient.

I don't mind other people's dedication to a coloured forum quirk, that's pretty damn impressive.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4 5 6 7