Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bat wings
1 2 3
@Knoxxi

Not anymore! You used to get them from one of the bats in that cave but then they removed them as a drop there and replaced it with the batling drop.
@Knoxxi

Not anymore! You used to get them from one of the bats in that cave but then they removed them as a drop there and replaced it with the batling drop.
X0JktGl.png
@Knoxxi you used to be able to but now they only drop as an uncommon drop from the cockatrice in the woodland path

edit: whoop nevermind
@Knoxxi you used to be able to but now they only drop as an uncommon drop from the cockatrice in the woodland path

edit: whoop nevermind
23283.png3QvS5xh.png
@Storian lol sorry to ninja you there XD
@Storian lol sorry to ninja you there XD
X0JktGl.png
It took me five hours to get 14. My friend ended up giving me the last six, he's a dang saint lol
It took me five hours to get 14. My friend ended up giving me the last six, he's a dang saint lol
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Oh gosh...it's so hard to drop cri ;o;
Oh gosh...it's so hard to drop cri ;o;
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
I'm up to 12 but I'm so close to giving in and buying the rest. I had three saved up but I've been on this site for almost three years now
I'm up to 12 but I'm so close to giving in and buying the rest. I had three saved up but I've been on this site for almost three years now
23283.png3QvS5xh.png
1 2 3