Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bat wings
1 2 3
Is it just me, or is it like impossible to get the delicate batwings to drop? I've been in the woodland path for 2 hours, I've picked up 13 leafy packs and 4 rare apparel drops, and I've only gotten two batwings.

Is this happening to other people or is RNG just messing with me?
Is it just me, or is it like impossible to get the delicate batwings to drop? I've been in the woodland path for 2 hours, I've picked up 13 leafy packs and 4 rare apparel drops, and I've only gotten two batwings.

Is this happening to other people or is RNG just messing with me?
23283.png3QvS5xh.png
Not just you. Everyone is having this issue.
Not just you. Everyone is having this issue.
CEBhE6Z.gif
yym0GF5.png
Were the drop rates lowered again...? Or, just bad RNG?
Were the drop rates lowered again...? Or, just bad RNG?
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@CrippledProfiler well thats a relief, I mean I'm sorry its happening to everyone but at least I don't feel specifically targeted
@CrippledProfiler well thats a relief, I mean I'm sorry its happening to everyone but at least I don't feel specifically targeted
23283.png3QvS5xh.png
There are other food/material items that have just as low drop rates, it's not exclusive to the delicate bat wings.
There are other food/material items that have just as low drop rates, it's not exclusive to the delicate bat wings.
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
I got 6 in 40 minutes! :D
I got 6 in 40 minutes! :D
15587.png szLFrpq.pngGjf5omr.png
JvUa9ma.pngWKtl2lb.png
UU9vIu2.pngxYQkuHQ.png
iJRr6Ic.pngrix3ppo.png
Some links above aren't working yet due
to being future projects! Stay tuned!
It feels like the spawn rate for cockatrices/basilisks are lowered and then the drop rate for the wings are lowered on top of it. It's miserable going.
It feels like the spawn rate for cockatrices/basilisks are lowered and then the drop rate for the wings are lowered on top of it. It's miserable going.
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
Yeeeeeah, I gave up after getting like three in two-three (if not more) hours and ended up buying the rest I needed x.o
Yeeeeeah, I gave up after getting like three in two-three (if not more) hours and ended up buying the rest I needed x.o
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Two in two hours actually isn't that bad. Someone said they've been grinding in the woodland path for festivals for two years and they only have 13 :/
Two in two hours actually isn't that bad. Someone said they've been grinding in the woodland path for festivals for two years and they only have 13 :/
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
I'm up to about 12 and....am SO sick of this venue.
I'm up to about 12 and....am SO sick of this venue.
1 2 3