Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Love a Noggle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
Oh no do I have to change my avatar......................................................................................
Oh no do I have to change my avatar......................................................................................
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Woah!! Coatl emojis! [emoji=coatl happy]
Woah!! Coatl emojis!
I had already gotten the Strawberry Noggle without hearing about it and was confused!! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/1359c8bb6d312eedbdf2a2add1ad65f6/tumblr_inline_pmxmbfxyuN1wo5lum_540.png[/img] They're very pretty though!! [emoji=coatl love]
I had already gotten the Strawberry Noggle without hearing about it and was confused!!
tumblr_inline_pmxmbfxyuN1wo5lum_540.png
They're very pretty though!!
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-02-14 12:06:01" ] Oh no do I have to change my avatar...................................................................................... [/quote] Yes. [emoji=coatl love]
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-02-14 12:06:01:

Yes.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

HAPPY VALENTIMES [emoji=familiar heart][emoji=heart][emoji=guardian love][emoji=coatl love]
HAPPY VALENTIMES
Kai
He/him/his
FRT+3

tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.png tumblr_inline_peunv8JYoB1royocv_500.png tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.png

Clan Breezewings
Those noggles are the cutest thing ever!
Those noggles are the cutest thing ever!
Looove the new colorful flower apparel[emoji=rose]
Looove the new colorful flower apparel
4a0fJn6.png
HI IM CRYING!!!!!! ? ? ?
HI IM CRYING!!!!!! ? ? ?
NEW FLOWER FALLS AHHHHHHHH
NEW FLOWER FALLS AHHHHHHHH
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54