Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 5818 5819 5820 5821 5822 ... 16042 16043
Even in these chains you can't stop me
EVEN IN THESE CHAINS
YOU CAN'T STOP ME!
I knew he'd message me 10 minutes into my shower. I knew it. Kinda funny how he started to panic though. Don't worry, I'm not that easy to kill.
Even in these chains you can't stop me
EVEN IN THESE CHAINS
YOU CAN'T STOP ME!
I knew he'd message me 10 minutes into my shower. I knew it. Kinda funny how he started to panic though. Don't worry, I'm not that easy to kill.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
I have to work again UGH but I need the money XD
I have to work again UGH but I need the money XD
ZPHN6ju.png
I'm the worst at organizing clutter and rearranging things on my desk. I want things to match, but I also want my useful things closest to my work space so I don't have to roll around so much. Then I realize there is a black file holder in storage and I didn't have to buy a tan one that just looks cool and doesn't match anything. Oooof.
I'm the worst at organizing clutter and rearranging things on my desk. I want things to match, but I also want my useful things closest to my work space so I don't have to roll around so much. Then I realize there is a black file holder in storage and I didn't have to buy a tan one that just looks cool and doesn't match anything. Oooof.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
[size=7]Nintendo direct on february 13th/14th 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size] [quote=me on discord]epically edits an image stolen off of know your meme [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521051137839726605/544884198155091968/unknown.png[/img][/quote]
Nintendo direct on february 13th/14th 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me on discord wrote:
epically edits an image stolen off of know your meme
unknown.png
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
haikus

i just grabbed a moth
out of thin air where it flapped
im holding a moth

mothman flew away
i thought he was dead at first
but he's a-ok
haikus

i just grabbed a moth
out of thin air where it flapped
im holding a moth

mothman flew away
i thought he was dead at first
but he's a-ok
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

AAaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaA
I want to see Jablinksi play one of my favorite games of all times for obvious reasons: Brutal Legend. I mean, he stars in the dang game. Everyone who just voted red dead on his poll can go get in their cowboy gear and yeehaw right off a cliff.
I want to see Jablinksi play one of my favorite games of all times for obvious reasons: Brutal Legend. I mean, he stars in the dang game. Everyone who just voted red dead on his poll can go get in their cowboy gear and yeehaw right off a cliff.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
I have an online health exam to take, but the snow days keep coming, giving me no time to ask questions about what to do and I'm really getting worried.
I have an online health exam to take, but the snow days keep coming, giving me no time to ask questions about what to do and I'm really getting worried.
person on the internet that likes fire emblem, obsessed with persona, and watches anime
help i need better signature
watch where you hit, its obvious your aiming for your own head
why did i not do fairgrounds earlier ugh
why did i not do fairgrounds earlier ugh
Lk8UWJk.gifxx
no motivation what so ever
no motivation what so ever
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
When you become afraid to smelt any apparel because apparently it's all needed for Hibernal Den slots...

._.

Bye like fifteen pieces I smelted because I didn't need them for Dragons but now need them... for Dragons...
When you become afraid to smelt any apparel because apparently it's all needed for Hibernal Den slots...

._.

Bye like fifteen pieces I smelted because I didn't need them for Dragons but now need them... for Dragons...
1 2 ... 5818 5819 5820 5821 5822 ... 16042 16043