Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 ... 189 190
[emoji=left wing][emoji=chameleon][emoji=right wing]
Thank you so much! This is fantastic! However, the dragon icons look very blurry to me now. They're difficult to look at, whereas the previous lair icons were crisp and clear.
Thank you so much! This is fantastic! However, the dragon icons look very blurry to me now. They're difficult to look at, whereas the previous lair icons were crisp and clear.
0Xrg9Di.png
I love the lair tabs! It's a really good update, and functional. I do agree with those saying the dragon jpgs should be a bit larger though, but I feel this is a good start. And I have a question, how do we figure out what items to gather for the hibernal den expansions? I have no idea where to go for that. I realize we get the items themselves in the coliseum etc, but as for what we are getting I'm lost.
I love the lair tabs! It's a really good update, and functional. I do agree with those saying the dragon jpgs should be a bit larger though, but I feel this is a good start. And I have a question, how do we figure out what items to gather for the hibernal den expansions? I have no idea where to go for that. I realize we get the items themselves in the coliseum etc, but as for what we are getting I'm lost.

bannerart_2021.png
[emoji=guardian deadpan] Just make the dragons bigger
Just make the dragons bigger
[quote name="heavylobster" date="2019-02-08 18:47:42" ] Thank you so much! This is fantastic! However, the dragon icons look very blurry to me now. They're difficult to look at, whereas the previous lair icons were crisp and clear. [/quote] @heavylobster I agree! They look really blurry to me too, I can't seem to fix them with zooming on my browser or anything either... I hope the devs fix it
heavylobster wrote on 2019-02-08 18:47:42:
@heavylobster I agree! They look really blurry to me too, I can't seem to fix them with zooming on my browser or anything either... I hope the devs fix it
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
in the hibernal den, do familiars auto-bond, or do they stay bonded if they were bonded before being placed in, as I can't click the familiar bond for the 5 dragons in the hibernal den
in the hibernal den, do familiars auto-bond, or do they stay bonded if they were bonded before being placed in, as I can't click the familiar bond for the 5 dragons in the hibernal den
73026156_P0uSa74wWAynUvW.png73026249_qYkBZs2IXGHmnhS.png73026682_ZIRp7vA4ZZF0QTy.png
IT'S HERE!! [emoji=guardian star]
IT'S HERE!!

Saint's Stamp Stop
Sorneith Culinary Society
Stained Glass Shop

They/Them
Please be patient with me, I'm chronically ill, and it causes fatigue and pain - response time will vary!
One and only complaint; The revamp isn't very mobile friendly, when you try to scroll, if you accidentally touch one of the dragon slots they move if you're in options mode, then don't move if you just try to move them. Maybe it is this device's sensitivity/screen, and hopefully with a little practice I can figure it out, or I will log in from my desktop.
One and only complaint; The revamp isn't very mobile friendly, when you try to scroll, if you accidentally touch one of the dragon slots they move if you're in options mode, then don't move if you just try to move them. Maybe it is this device's sensitivity/screen, and hopefully with a little practice I can figure it out, or I will log in from my desktop.
Really love the new update, but I do have a couple questions/small complaints:
- why the 30-day wait? I can't think of any good gameplay reason to have a delay at all, really, and much like the 45-day wait for an energy refill, it seems egregrious. (If there's a possible exploit you're trying to avoid, that's understandable, but I still don't understand what kind of exploit could possibly justify 30 days.
- why can't we bond with familiars in the hibernal lair? I'm the kind of person that likes to bond with all their familiars daily, and not being able to bond with familiars in the hibernal lair means that if I wanted to display them on my hibernating dragons and also bond with them, I'd have to remove them, put them on a dragon in my main lair, then reequip them, which would require sorting through all of my many, many familiars. Which is unfortunate. And a hassle. (alternatively, mass bonding when?)
Really love the new update, but I do have a couple questions/small complaints:
- why the 30-day wait? I can't think of any good gameplay reason to have a delay at all, really, and much like the 45-day wait for an energy refill, it seems egregrious. (If there's a possible exploit you're trying to avoid, that's understandable, but I still don't understand what kind of exploit could possibly justify 30 days.
- why can't we bond with familiars in the hibernal lair? I'm the kind of person that likes to bond with all their familiars daily, and not being able to bond with familiars in the hibernal lair means that if I wanted to display them on my hibernating dragons and also bond with them, I'd have to remove them, put them on a dragon in my main lair, then reequip them, which would require sorting through all of my many, many familiars. Which is unfortunate. And a hassle. (alternatively, mass bonding when?)
If you buy dragons from me to exalt, please name them first!
T5sUJyn.png
My only complaint is only having 4 available slot trade in quests at a clip. Right now I'm stuck on the simple beginner ones because gathering RNG refuses to give me any of the items needed. Hibernal den is great in theory, but useless in practice if I can't actually manage to unlock enough slots for it.

Granted, from what I've heard some of the later slots require, I have a feeling I'm just at the tip of the ridiculousness iceberg. I'm trying to hoard what I know I'll need later, in the event gathering RNG decides to smile upon me and I can actually advance in these dumb quests.

The revamp of the main lair is pretty nice though. I finally have a good way to sort out my breeding pairs (do to tabs and the option to list 4 per row instead of 5). I do second the suggestion of being able to sort the same dragon into multiple tabs, if that's something that could be possible.
My only complaint is only having 4 available slot trade in quests at a clip. Right now I'm stuck on the simple beginner ones because gathering RNG refuses to give me any of the items needed. Hibernal den is great in theory, but useless in practice if I can't actually manage to unlock enough slots for it.

Granted, from what I've heard some of the later slots require, I have a feeling I'm just at the tip of the ridiculousness iceberg. I'm trying to hoard what I know I'll need later, in the event gathering RNG decides to smile upon me and I can actually advance in these dumb quests.

The revamp of the main lair is pretty nice though. I finally have a good way to sort out my breeding pairs (do to tabs and the option to list 4 per row instead of 5). I do second the suggestion of being able to sort the same dragon into multiple tabs, if that's something that could be possible.
qPCsFXD.gifiJgGlJd.png
1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 ... 189 190