Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 ... 189 190
Does any one know if Hatchlings that are sent to the Hibernal Den still age up? just curious [emoji=left wing][emoji=cat 3][emoji=right wing]
Does any one know if Hatchlings that are sent to the Hibernal Den still age up? just curious
jLC5a3R.png 9kcPMa2.gif
[quote]Also, that reminds me, on the note of more lair spaces... I don't even know how people feed 200 dragons at once, so I can't imagine having more full spaces to put more hungry dragons in. O.o I would think them very happy with this change since they can still dress up their dragons and edit their bios and stuff, so the collection and customization aspects of the lair spaces are also available to the hibernal den. Since they don't breed those dragons in those 200 spaces anyways - they have no room! - they're not really losing anything by using the hibernal den, ye? [/quote] @Volinolona You said it! I have a maxed out lair and THANK THE DEITIES that's not getting bigger - I Coli every day to feed them - but having a place for non-breeding keepers to chill is going to be great. This Tab business has potential too... Have to explore that soon. I'll chime in agreement that I'd like the dragons to display larger, and the energy bar smaller, though. There may be other useful tweaks that can come, but honestly, this is huge, and I'm impressed. (Everyone, give the staff some breathing room before you complain they're being "not responsive"!)
Quote:
Also, that reminds me, on the note of more lair spaces... I don't even know how people feed 200 dragons at once, so I can't imagine having more full spaces to put more hungry dragons in. O.o I would think them very happy with this change since they can still dress up their dragons and edit their bios and stuff, so the collection and customization aspects of the lair spaces are also available to the hibernal den. Since they don't breed those dragons in those 200 spaces anyways - they have no room! - they're not really losing anything by using the hibernal den, ye?

@Volinolona

You said it! I have a maxed out lair and THANK THE DEITIES that's not getting bigger - I Coli every day to feed them - but having a place for non-breeding keepers to chill is going to be great. This Tab business has potential too... Have to explore that soon.

I'll chime in agreement that I'd like the dragons to display larger, and the energy bar smaller, though. There may be other useful tweaks that can come, but honestly, this is huge, and I'm impressed. (Everyone, give the staff some breathing room before you complain they're being "not responsive"!)
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
so cool! :D
so cool! :D
(@art by Caprexes)
lZz6o40.png
well done, staff! this is my second favourite update ever. (colorwheel will always be first, but it's a [i]close[/i] second). thank you all [emoji=guardian star]
well done, staff! this is my second favourite update ever. (colorwheel will always be first, but it's a close second). thank you all
HO7jGPA.png Kookaburra
on Pixpets

4832_1e9d4aab6ad6e40e_I.gif11047_f99b7458f856f2a5_I.gif3926_9be993f525c9c6e9_I.gif17800_2c92a7469c1b3278_I.gif3175_d07d5c3f5cbab53c_I.gif5875_5d1f8496eb6f2897_I.gif8457_4ac4f4ab6c0f9d95_I.gif9030_380187e4ad587cc8_I.gif8066_f262055000960407_I.gif9152_6633c512e23795d8_I.gif
My feedback so far: I'm glad to have the hibernation den, and will definitely be trying it out soon!
However, it is now almost impossible to count how many empty lair spaces you have left (which makes deciding which nest to hatch much more difficult and more of a wild guess), and the low contrast on the gender markings in the lair makes them almost impossible to see.
[ETA: After moving some dragons to hibernation, there are empty slots on the pages they were on in the main den, which I cannot move dragons into. This seems to be a bug?]
Could these issues be tweaked?
My feedback so far: I'm glad to have the hibernation den, and will definitely be trying it out soon!
However, it is now almost impossible to count how many empty lair spaces you have left (which makes deciding which nest to hatch much more difficult and more of a wild guess), and the low contrast on the gender markings in the lair makes them almost impossible to see.
[ETA: After moving some dragons to hibernation, there are empty slots on the pages they were on in the main den, which I cannot move dragons into. This seems to be a bug?]
Could these issues be tweaked?
I'm having a good time with the lair revamp so far! Finally able to have 15 dragons per page again, just how I liked it hahahaha.
Does anyone know if the lair expansion achievements are still active? I still need to expand a few times to get the ancient lair, so I really hope its still available.
I'm having a good time with the lair revamp so far! Finally able to have 15 dragons per page again, just how I liked it hahahaha.
Does anyone know if the lair expansion achievements are still active? I still need to expand a few times to get the ancient lair, so I really hope its still available.
[img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/f625c50e-2b10-4a41-934c-f9eafa567e58/dcz9g20-1473d27a-977b-4d32-ae5f-4a1c0bb3b560.jpg/v1/fill/w_924,h_864,q_70,strp/_20190209_054944_by_riavacornelia_dcz9g20-pre.jpg[/img] what the...? xD
_20190209_054944_by_riavacornelia_dcz9g20-pre.jpg
what the...? xD
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
Thanks so much for this!! I can make my air a lot neater now! ^.^
Thanks so much for this!! I can make my air a lot neater now! ^.^
The only thing I could see to make the revamp better at all, is being able to name pages within the tabs, I have most of my tabs sorted by breed (a different breed each page) and I would love to have the ability to name the pages like i can the tabs,

Other than that i'm loving the new lair!
The only thing I could see to make the revamp better at all, is being able to name pages within the tabs, I have most of my tabs sorted by breed (a different breed each page) and I would love to have the ability to name the pages like i can the tabs,

Other than that i'm loving the new lair!
jLC5a3R.png 9kcPMa2.gif
[quote name="MunchkinLynx" date="2019-02-07 19:34:53" ] @Cynosura The items are easy to acquire by gathering, doing coli, baldwin, or if you refuse to do any of the tasks, the auction house exist and people sell for treasure. It's actually very simple. The best thing is that you have to use none of it. Hurray. [/quote] you clearly dont have a full time job
MunchkinLynx wrote on 2019-02-07 19:34:53:
@Cynosura

The items are easy to acquire by gathering, doing coli, baldwin, or if you refuse to do any of the tasks, the auction house exist and people sell for treasure. It's actually very simple.
The best thing is that you have to use none of it. Hurray.

you clearly dont have a full time job
"I awoke to see that the rest of the world was still asleep"
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 ... 189 190