Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Migrants from Oakrest
Stephan- I needed a change of scenery to jump back in and I may end up travelling all of Sornieth!
@Sirhorsealot - I'd be happy to help with lore! The first dragon in my lair is the dragon I've poured the most energy into if youre interested in anything. The Morrow Islanders welcome you
Stephan- I needed a change of scenery to jump back in and I may end up travelling all of Sornieth!
@Sirhorsealot - I'd be happy to help with lore! The first dragon in my lair is the dragon I've poured the most energy into if youre interested in anything. The Morrow Islanders welcome you
Maevely
jMfomZU.png ________________ ________________
nZDKsIn.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
H0t7Ypl.png
Thank you ^^ I'll be sure to check her out!
Thank you ^^ I'll be sure to check her out!

S4hf8ia.png
Maevely - Oooh, the possibility to see all flight! :o Glad to hear the tabs are helping out!

Sirhorsealot- Welcome to the thread, I quite enjoy your lair so far! Feel free to check out my lore dragons, they're scattered about. Word of caution though, I tend to write the dark and depressing kind of lore lol.
Maevely - Oooh, the possibility to see all flight! :o Glad to hear the tabs are helping out!

Sirhorsealot- Welcome to the thread, I quite enjoy your lair so far! Feel free to check out my lore dragons, they're scattered about. Word of caution though, I tend to write the dark and depressing kind of lore lol.
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@Sirhorsealot

Well, looks ya have been well and truly welcomed *grins*

I’m gonna be off over the weekend (camping trip) but if you want to do some sort of collab or chat or whatever after, I’m all for it!

Maevely—Aha, gotcha! Mind the lightning in your new home, yanno water types are weak to it. :3
@Sirhorsealot

Well, looks ya have been well and truly welcomed *grins*

I’m gonna be off over the weekend (camping trip) but if you want to do some sort of collab or chat or whatever after, I’m all for it!

Maevely—Aha, gotcha! Mind the lightning in your new home, yanno water types are weak to it. :3
otQd63W.png
Thanks!! :000
I'll be sure to keep that in mind, Stephan ;7
On anoher note-
All your guys' dragons are so pretty ;-; I NEED TO SEE THEM ALL
Thanks!! :000
I'll be sure to keep that in mind, Stephan ;7
On anoher note-
All your guys' dragons are so pretty ;-; I NEED TO SEE THEM ALL

S4hf8ia.png
@Sirhorsealot welcome welcome~!

I swear I'm still kind of active on here maybe....
@Sirhorsealot welcome welcome~!

I swear I'm still kind of active on here maybe....
otQd63W.png
XDD
Literally me on every thread ever
XDD
Literally me on every thread ever

S4hf8ia.png
Hey guys I just possibly got a job working at my local Sheriffs office as a 911 dispatch! I go in for documents on Thursday!
Hey guys I just possibly got a job working at my local Sheriffs office as a 911 dispatch! I go in for documents on Thursday!
Maevely
jMfomZU.png ________________ ________________
nZDKsIn.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
H0t7Ypl.png
Hey, that’s great Maevely! :D
Hey, that’s great Maevely! :D
otQd63W.png
!! I was doing the coliseum, trying to get those cute noggles they’ve got for valentines, and I got a Water Egg!!
!! I was doing the coliseum, trying to get those cute noggles they’ve got for valentines, and I got a Water Egg!!
otQd63W.png