Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 189 190
Finally I can make tabs for my fandragon and normal ones [emoji=guardian star]
Finally I can make tabs for my fandragon and normal ones
New-Canvas1.jpg
I am in love with this update. Everything is so much easier on my eyes now. I can actually SEE the icons for the things I'm wanting to check on my dragons (do they have a familiar, are they ready to breed, etc.) and I like the fact that I can hover over the breeding cooldown icon and see exactly which day it is that my dragons are gonna be ready. I love how the hibernal den works, I ADORE the fact that we can do fetch quests for slots and not have to spend treasure. THe price for gem slots isn't that bad either, so I am overall quite pleased.
I am in love with this update. Everything is so much easier on my eyes now. I can actually SEE the icons for the things I'm wanting to check on my dragons (do they have a familiar, are they ready to breed, etc.) and I like the fact that I can hover over the breeding cooldown icon and see exactly which day it is that my dragons are gonna be ready. I love how the hibernal den works, I ADORE the fact that we can do fetch quests for slots and not have to spend treasure. THe price for gem slots isn't that bad either, so I am overall quite pleased.
FoJ8nwr.pngWfi70uM.png
Yess!! I’m a mobile user and the lair revamp has been super useful![emoji=guardian laughing]
Yess!! I’m a mobile user and the lair revamp has been super useful!
[emoji=planet]
Am I the only idiot that can't figure out where you can look for the Item Turn-In Tasks for the Hibernal Den?
Am I the only idiot that can't figure out where you can look for the Item Turn-In Tasks for the Hibernal Den?
895059totog.gif455585hatcherysig.png
[emoji=left wing][emoji=guardian laughing][emoji=right wing]
Love the new update!
Love the new update!
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
I just tried to move 1 dragon and now I can't find it. I HATE THIS NEW LAIR IDEA! I CAN'T FIND MY DRAGON!
I just tried to move 1 dragon and now I can't find it. I HATE THIS NEW LAIR IDEA! I CAN'T FIND MY DRAGON!
I love this thing !!
I love this thing !!
14267c228a8f2529f8802f351b7c6588.png
@RainbowShrimp You can find them by going to your den and clicking the +Slots button at the top in edit mode and selecting it there, which will bring you to this page ^^
@RainbowShrimp You can find them by going to your den and clicking the +Slots button at the top in edit mode and selecting it there, which will bring you to this page ^^
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!