Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 189 190
This is a really awesome update!! I'm sure I'll get used to it quickly, but I can't thank you enough for adding a hibernation feature! <3
This is a really awesome update!! I'm sure I'll get used to it quickly, but I can't thank you enough for adding a hibernation feature! <3
VE9B0fA.png
ITS HEREE!!
ITS HEREE!!
cat-spinning.gif
I HAVE A CONCERN, I HATE THE LOOK OF IT

The way the lairs looked before were perfect; every dragon was perfectly positioned inside the boxes, none of them creeped out like they do now. The meters, gender symbols, etc. weren't too big like they are now. Overall I'm disappointed in the new look of the update. Not necessarily the features, just the design changes. Everything just looks so cluttered.
I HAVE A CONCERN, I HATE THE LOOK OF IT

The way the lairs looked before were perfect; every dragon was perfectly positioned inside the boxes, none of them creeped out like they do now. The meters, gender symbols, etc. weren't too big like they are now. Overall I'm disappointed in the new look of the update. Not necessarily the features, just the design changes. Everything just looks so cluttered.
E76-FF5-E2-CF16-4-B9-C-BB53-FF494-EA76-BCA.gif
TheGodQueen
» she/him
» Lilith
» fr +8h

» Tumblr
» Instagram
» Wishlist
2-F8-EA3-E2-8-FD2-4-FFC-A81-A-F3-ACEA483220.gif
[color=#006ab8]Gotta say that after getting a feel for the new lair/den, I really love all of the options available for finding and sorting :D Only real qualms are the overall aesthetic of it - lack of contrast, clunky large interface. Overall very impressed with its functionality, and how stable and smooth it is; actually got released without too many issues; nice to see so much work put into it, and will hopefully see some tweaks here and there down the road. The thing I would like to see most about lair tabs would be implementing them into other areas of the site. It would be so nice to be able to sort by tab when using the coliseum or selling on the auction house. I'm already loving the fact that I can sort tabs into pages with custom amounts in them (behave pretty much unnamed mini tabs.) Great having all 50+ of my triple-ice dragons all on a single page, front and center, as well as having a dedicated tab for my sales, adoptions, and fodder. I hope to sometime be able to accrue enough Den slots to hold all of my fodder needs. This is gonna make a huge difference for dom, for sure! Thank you again for this update! [emoji=guardian love]
Gotta say that after getting a feel for the new lair/den, I really love all of the options available for finding and sorting :D Only real qualms are the overall aesthetic of it - lack of contrast, clunky large interface. Overall very impressed with its functionality, and how stable and smooth it is; actually got released without too many issues; nice to see so much work put into it, and will hopefully see some tweaks here and there down the road.

The thing I would like to see most about lair tabs would be implementing them into other areas of the site. It would be so nice to be able to sort by tab when using the coliseum or selling on the auction house.

I'm already loving the fact that I can sort tabs into pages with custom amounts in them (behave pretty much unnamed mini tabs.) Great having all 50+ of my triple-ice dragons all on a single page, front and center, as well as having a dedicated tab for my sales, adoptions, and fodder. I hope to sometime be able to accrue enough Den slots to hold all of my fodder needs. This is gonna make a huge difference for dom, for sure!

Thank you again for this update!
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Love the feature of the hibernal den, but the aesthetic look seems like a backward step instead of forward
Love the feature of the hibernal den, but the aesthetic look seems like a backward step instead of forward
4JW7Yc5.gifkVjkfu2.png4JW7Yc5.gif
Me personally am finding it super confusing but I do like it.
Me personally am finding it super confusing but I do like it.
WFXNHAl.png
I can't figure out anything! All I am trying to do is move some dragons around but I can't figure it out. I think I will pull my hair out!!! ????????
I can't figure out anything! All I am trying to do is move some dragons around but I can't figure it out. I think I will pull my hair out!!! ????????
Nifty!
Nifty!
Meh. I still can't do the very simple things I was hoping to do, like sort by readiness to breed or literally sort them so that I have a page full of Bogsneaks instead of still having to scroll through all the separate pages on which they are 'highlighted'. Can't alphabetize them. Can't line them up by age. Can't sort by genes. Can't sort by colors.

Still can't go down a row of dragons and exalt them without starting over at the front of the lair every time. Also, the whole idea of the Hibernal Den was to have more space to put keeper dragons out of the way; starting with a few more slots there would have been nice. For the amount it costs to expand, we should be able to get more fully functional lair slots.

Beyond that, aesthetically, it's clunky. Why did we have to fade out the page numbers until they are almost invisible? Why does it have to be harder to tell the element at a glance? How many dragons to a page ate there now? I can't even tell.
Meh. I still can't do the very simple things I was hoping to do, like sort by readiness to breed or literally sort them so that I have a page full of Bogsneaks instead of still having to scroll through all the separate pages on which they are 'highlighted'. Can't alphabetize them. Can't line them up by age. Can't sort by genes. Can't sort by colors.

Still can't go down a row of dragons and exalt them without starting over at the front of the lair every time. Also, the whole idea of the Hibernal Den was to have more space to put keeper dragons out of the way; starting with a few more slots there would have been nice. For the amount it costs to expand, we should be able to get more fully functional lair slots.

Beyond that, aesthetically, it's clunky. Why did we have to fade out the page numbers until they are almost invisible? Why does it have to be harder to tell the element at a glance? How many dragons to a page ate there now? I can't even tell.
This looks FANTASTIC and I can't wait to get my perfect lair up and running but PLEASE tell me your next project is to revamp the Hoard/Vault.

I'd really like to see AH-like ways of filtering/sorting items along with some other suggestions I'll post in the right forum later. I'm sure I'm not the only one either. I've been dying for a Hoard revamp since you finished the Ah one! XD
This looks FANTASTIC and I can't wait to get my perfect lair up and running but PLEASE tell me your next project is to revamp the Hoard/Vault.

I'd really like to see AH-like ways of filtering/sorting items along with some other suggestions I'll post in the right forum later. I'm sure I'm not the only one either. I've been dying for a Hoard revamp since you finished the Ah one! XD
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 189 190