Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 189 190
I love this! It's nice to put my complete dragons in their own tab. Gonna take me a little bit to get used to the new look, though.
I love this! It's nice to put my complete dragons in their own tab. Gonna take me a little bit to get used to the new look, though.
Fire Gen 1 Collector
The Flamecaller probably insisted on using the Scoville scale for all measurements.
[emoji=left wing][emoji=cat 3][emoji=right wing] winged kitty also, YAYAY for the new update!

winged kitty

also, YAYAY for the new update!
sk-a4244c217ea86a558dea02f30a06270a.jpeg KT7Yt.gif7zvAO.gifqT7eh.gifqqEwc.gifKT7Yt.gifqqEwc.gifs9deL.gif
ZOd25.gif2oLqK.gifm3z1Q.gif
KT7Yt.gif
7zvAO.gifqT7eh.gifqqEwc.gif
eq4D2.gif
I haven't read all the comments here, so it might have come up already but I LOVE the item exchange for slots feature in the hibernation den. Would it be possible to develop something similar for the active area of your lair that even if it doesn't remove the cost entirely reduces it somewhat? Probably a long shot but I think it could be a great way to improve engagement with items and the like. Either way, I love this update! Keep up the good work. [emoji=guardian star]
I haven't read all the comments here, so it might have come up already but I LOVE the item exchange for slots feature in the hibernation den.

Would it be possible to develop something similar for the active area of your lair that even if it doesn't remove the cost entirely reduces it somewhat? Probably a long shot but I think it could be a great way to improve engagement with items and the like.

Either way, I love this update! Keep up the good work.
So hyped about this new update! Also LOVE the new system for introducing hibernation spaces! It feels a bit clumsy and much at first, and perhaps the lay out doesn't feel ideal to me (I also agree on the huge health bar being a bit much) but it works, and it's what I've waited for for so long! AAAAAAAH! [emoji=guardian love] My only genuine disliking is that you're forced to split your dragons into separate tabs for hibernate or active. It'd be nice in my opinion if they remained on the same page and the hibernating dragons would just have an icon indicating they're hibernating, similar to how dragons on breeding cooldown have an icon showing that. If for instance now I have a dragon pair I wish to keep together and one is on my coliseum team or otherwise required for active, I need to keep the second dragon on active as well so they don't end up on separate pages. I also don't seem to really find a button allowing you to display hibernation by default rather than active lair, given I will be displaying my most prized dragon collection in hibernation rather than active, it is a bit of a bummer that's not the first thing you get to see upon checking out my lair. Otherwise, really satisfied and hyped with the update, great job guys, thank you so much!
So hyped about this new update! Also LOVE the new system for introducing hibernation spaces! It feels a bit clumsy and much at first, and perhaps the lay out doesn't feel ideal to me (I also agree on the huge health bar being a bit much) but it works, and it's what I've waited for for so long! AAAAAAAH!

My only genuine disliking is that you're forced to split your dragons into separate tabs for hibernate or active. It'd be nice in my opinion if they remained on the same page and the hibernating dragons would just have an icon indicating they're hibernating, similar to how dragons on breeding cooldown have an icon showing that. If for instance now I have a dragon pair I wish to keep together and one is on my coliseum team or otherwise required for active, I need to keep the second dragon on active as well so they don't end up on separate pages.

I also don't seem to really find a button allowing you to display hibernation by default rather than active lair, given I will be displaying my most prized dragon collection in hibernation rather than active, it is a bit of a bummer that's not the first thing you get to see upon checking out my lair.

Otherwise, really satisfied and hyped with the update, great job guys, thank you so much!
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
Have been waiting for this for a long time and it's great! Just what I wanted from the lair update :D
Have been waiting for this for a long time and it's great! Just what I wanted from the lair update :D
?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcherry-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F37%2Fd4%2F11e566c3411dba1bcf31636eb28e%2Fshutterstock-354499625.jpg

9jOAny1.png
I think my only Negative about this is that I have to buy all of the gem slots one by one by one by one by one by one..... >_>;; 100 slots later... I have carpal tunnel...
I think my only Negative about this is that I have to buy all of the gem slots one by one by one by one by one by one..... >_>;; 100 slots later... I have carpal tunnel...
I'd love if dragons could be in more than one tab.

Like, I want a tab *just* for dragons with familiars, so I can easily bond with all the familiars, but I don't want to have to take dragons out of the other tabs (like "for sale" or "breeding pairs" so far) for that. If I have lots of tabs I'll have to switch between tabs a LOT to get to all the familiars, ugh.

But! Tabs! Now I don't have to have placeholder dragons to mark where some sets end and others start! This is awesome. :D Thank you!
I'd love if dragons could be in more than one tab.

Like, I want a tab *just* for dragons with familiars, so I can easily bond with all the familiars, but I don't want to have to take dragons out of the other tabs (like "for sale" or "breeding pairs" so far) for that. If I have lots of tabs I'll have to switch between tabs a LOT to get to all the familiars, ugh.

But! Tabs! Now I don't have to have placeholder dragons to mark where some sets end and others start! This is awesome. :D Thank you!
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019
I love the changes. I do think the grey behind the dragons is a little stark. It would be cool if it was a subtle tone of whatever element the clan is... Or perhaps you could choose the colour per dragon or just per page/tab. Just an idea! ;) The old colour, (soft yellow?) seemed to be more aesthetically pleasing. [center][emoji=treefrog][/center]
I love the changes. I do think the grey behind the dragons is a little stark. It would be cool if it was a subtle tone of whatever element the clan is... Or perhaps you could choose the colour per dragon or just per page/tab. Just an idea! ;)

The old colour, (soft yellow?) seemed to be more aesthetically pleasing.
[emoji=guardian love]
60eldD0.gif mlHpBMC.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
ypcKWM0.png
qhK4FYS.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_inline_pafumaKs2Z1r16a5d_540.pngSapling-Speaker.png
cLyqlLC.png
awesome!! [emoji=pastel rainbow]
awesome!!
43403384p.pngl46uW2k.png ocean eyes hide arcane disguise 9rbaj8n.png43403385p.png
eden - she/her - fr time +2
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 189 190