Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 189 190
[quote name="@Koyako" date="2019-02-07 13:14:31" ] @/Natakiro After you've checked the dragons off, select the left button, beside the hibernation button to move them all to a selected tab. [/quote] Oh wow, no clue how I missed that XD So obvious now; was paying too much attention to the options at the top. Thank you! ~ [size=2](sorry if you got pinged twice; internet is being a bit slow.)
@Koyako wrote on 2019-02-07 13:14:31:
@/Natakiro After you've checked the dragons off, select the left button, beside the hibernation button to move them all to a selected tab.
Oh wow, no clue how I missed that XD So obvious now; was paying too much attention to the options at the top. Thank you! ~
(sorry if you got pinged twice; internet is being a bit slow.)
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@mutron yes! Thank you she is back. she showed up back on page 5 and i figured out how to move her back to page one. thank you!
@mutron yes! Thank you she is back. she showed up back on page 5 and i figured out how to move her back to page one. thank you!
Yikes.
Yikes.
tumblr_inline_mwqlq6pCWl1s5mvpz.gif
Oh, whoa. Surprise, everyone! This is a mega update. I've been wanting a feature like this for quite awhile. Nice!
Oh, whoa. Surprise, everyone! This is a mega update. I've been wanting a feature like this for quite awhile. Nice!
841EblB.gif
OH DEAR YES FINALLY

GET IN MY LAIR LITTLE FANDRAGONS
OH DEAR YES FINALLY

GET IN MY LAIR LITTLE FANDRAGONS
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
[quote name="SparkleDeer" date="2019-02-07 13:17:04" ] One thing I would really like is the ability to have a line or two for each tab where we could explain each section, kind of like the broadcast message on profiles? Just might be helpful for lore clans or for people who like reminders and don't want to stuff it in a tab description? [/quote] sorry abt the double post but also this??? I'd love to see this in a QoL
SparkleDeer wrote on 2019-02-07 13:17:04:
One thing I would really like is the ability to have a line or two for each tab where we could explain each section, kind of like the broadcast message on profiles?

Just might be helpful for lore clans or for people who like reminders and don't want to stuff it in a tab description?
sorry abt the double post but also this??? I'd love to see this in a QoL
7qCl3Ny.png
Ugly. Sry.
Ugly. Sry.
b8bc3d8cda650e6d4dde02a2651843e3-d6hmgnx.png
hello!!! I like the idea you've had here but um... I also liked seeing how many spaces I have left in my lair! So that I don't over buy and run out of room...
hello!!! I like the idea you've had here but um... I also liked seeing how many spaces I have left in my lair! So that I don't over buy and run out of room...
@Xhaztol Are den slot tasks the same for everyone, or are they randomized?
@Xhaztol Are den slot tasks the same for everyone, or are they randomized?
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
I love the hibernation den! I can store all the hatchling fodders in there and take them out when adults when I need to exalt. Extra 300 slots after expansion!
I love the hibernation den! I can store all the hatchling fodders in there and take them out when adults when I need to exalt. Extra 300 slots after expansion!
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 189 190